The 2019-20 UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
btw who the fuck are these teams... loool Group C and G are joke.. loool

Europa League : 7thChester united, Astana, AZ & Partizan :)

Interesting trip for United players all the way to Astana where is right on the border with Mongolia and China.

Houmi khoshgele got his fingers crossed they get out of this tough group maybe as tough as Champions league's Group G :D

Houmi clearly doesnt recognise any of those joke of teams Like : Lyon(2nd best team in France), RB Leipizig(4th place in Bundesliga) , Zenit St Petersburg (Sardar's team and Champions of Russia they recently paid 40 million Euros for Malcom ) and of course Benfica (Champions of Portugal) :)

Good stuff

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
that's just proved to me that you are just stupid!!! this group is a Joke compare to other groups in CL, if you don't get that then that's not my problem. and yeah stop fishing I will ban you ass from this Thread too. If you zer zer too much!!! then you can go play yeghol doghol with you know what... loool

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
that's just proved to me that you are just stupid!!! this group is a Joke compare to other groups in CL, if you don't get that then that's not my problem. and yeah stop fishing I will ban you ass from this Thread too. If you zer zer too much!!! then you can go play yeghol doghol with you know what... loool
You've been cursing Champions League football like an idiot since Liverpool and Tottenham got to the final last year and continue to talk rubbish about CL because your beloved team are not in it this season and for many seasons to come. All you contribute to ISP is ''fuck Morinho'' ''fuck Pogba'' swearing like trooper all the time and getting emotional. You bad mouth Liverpool but as soon as one gives it back to you, you get defensive threatening to ban that individual. You are a joke. At the end of the day it's not your forum so instead of ''zer zer nakon'' ''siktir'' & ''i'll ban you'' just sit back have your calm tea and relax.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
جمع کن این گریه زاری و ننه من غریبم بازی هارو. تو تنت همیشه میخاره و اگه کسی وجود داره که لایق این رفتار هومن باشه خود آخوند شیعتی . یادت رفته کون گشاد موقعی که این کار ها رو با من میکردن با ۴ تا کون نشور دیگه مثل خودت اینجا میخندیدی و واسه همین بابا لایک میزدی حالا که ارضه برات تنگ شده به فکر عدالت و تربیت و این حرفا افتادی؟ حالا بزار برینه به اون هیکلت کمی هم ما بخندیم.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
lol @ ''جمع کن این گریه زاری و ننه من غریبم بازی هارو''
Tends to say this a lot here

This bitter old rotten man is hilarious, i remember when his main account and clone ones (Chinaski + Tehol & few more) got permanent banned due to constant use of abusive vulgar language and continuous aggressive behaviour on ISP , out of anger he made numerous new clone accounts swearing in threads & raging like a maniac, the hatred and anger was beyond belief. lol

Never mind!!
Good old days :D

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Great documentary Just released by BT Sport

No Filter UCL 2018-2019: The story of the most extraordinary season in Champions League history

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
CL 2019-20 group stage matches start tomorrow

Napoli v Liverpool

Dortmund v Barca

Lyon v Zenit St Petersburg

Chelsea v Valencia

Inter v Slavia

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Goaaaaal Azmoun what a goal great through ball by Dzyuba against the run of play. Actually Zenit manager was about to sub out sardar. LOL

Goals against Bayern Munich Athletico Madrid Ajax and now Lyon.

azzz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.