The 2019-20 UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca was really bad
So lucky
Barca wasn't bad, they were utter shit.

I strongly suspect the support Valverde got by the senior players (including Messi) was mostly because he lets them be a bunch of lazy fucks during training. That's why the youngsters continue to shine while the senior players are absolutely garbage lately. I've never seen so much walking by players at this level.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
سردار آزمون موفق شد با گلزنی در بازی برابر لیون به رکورد بهترین گلزن یک ایرانی در تاریخ لیگ قهرمانان اروپا برسد.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Not watching but very disappointed with Atlanta seems today they have completely neglected defence and have paid the price. 3-0 Down to
Sadegh Muharami's former team Dinamo Zagreb its shocking!!!

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Hello Jose???

3 0 PSG
As Real Madrid fan I don’t care who comes as long as the old fart is leading the club.

I have lost all the respect and love I had for Zidane. He not only proved to be a below average coach tactically, but also proved his weakness giving in to the sob Perez.
On a positive note, I am so happy for Navas this amazing victory over Perez.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
As Real Madrid fan I don’t care who comes as long as the old fart is leading the club.

I have lost all the respect and love I had for Zidane. He not only proved to be a below average coach tactically, but also proved his weakness giving in to the sob Perez.
On a positive note, I am so happy for Navas this amazing victory over Perez.
what about those CL victories ? I mean not 1 but 3 in a row :D
completely forgotten eh ?
So it wasn't Zidane then -- it was Ronaldo :D

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
what about those CL victories ? I mean not 1 but 3 in a row :D
completely forgotten eh ?
So it wasn't Zidane then -- it was Ronaldo :D
It was a combination of Ronaldo and other players being at their top. Zodane was the catalyst.
Now Ronaldo is gone, the rest of the stars are fading. And Zidane sticking to the same old players and refusing to try new things.. To top it all he is completely surrendering to Perez well.

Status
Not open for further replies.