Iran's eventual fate

Its so funny how the average joe is falling into these simple traps again and again. In reality (and as i have always said) the IR is once again assisting the US to sell more weapons. Boss and servant (US and IR) are doing their usual thing. The IR regime gets protected by the US to stay at helm and milk the country, and the IR keeps playing the role of looloo and makes sure the US milks the Saudis and bascially the whole arab countries at Persian Gulf. So simple and yet effective. :)
Just need to add that the Iranian regime (even at the highest ranks) has no direct involvement in any of this. They truly think they're the mighty force they want to depict they are.

I don't believe Iranian officials are in secret talks with anyone. They're just there, playing their role like a bunch of dolls. The US policy is like a well-oiled machine that from time to time requires some maintenance (proxy wars or direct deployment).

Its so obvious, the only losers are the Iranian people who have to put up with this anti-iranian and US backed regime and the Saudis who are living with the illusion of the US being their friend so they pay them well to get protection in return. If only the Saudis knew that their so called friends (US) are stabbing them in the back for decades, milking them making use of the IR loool.

I tell you what, there is a bigger chance the US has a long term plan to get rid of the current Saudi system and government than to get rid of IR. Be assured of that. They have done exactly the same back then between IR and Iraq. While they made everybody believe they are against IR, their real plan was to let IR fuck up Saddam and weaken it. Their longterm plan has been to get rid of Saddam and ruin Iraq, not to harm IR.
I actually suspect there's an initiative to change Iran's political face. The initiative wants the anti-Israeli posture and the threatening nature of Iran to remain intact, but not the disruptive weapon development and free exchange of technology with Russia/China. Iran has been exploited by both sides for too long and Sepah has learned to use this to their advantage in many cases.

There is no bright future for Iranians regardless of who succeeds in this game. It's bad news as far as the eye can see for now.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Just need to add that the Iranian regime (even at the highest ranks) has no direct involvement in any of this. They truly think they're the mighty force they want to depict they are.

I don't believe Iranian officials are in secret talks with anyone. They're just there, playing their role like a bunch of dolls. The US policy is like a well-oiled machine that from time to time requires some maintenance (proxy wars or direct deployment).
No BT jan. Dont do this mistake. The IR from top to bottom knows everything and they are absolutely in seret talks to americans from day one. Just go and watch that video i posted the other day regarding how they helped the US actively and volunteerly to topple saddam, in afghanistan, they even supplied the US army with trucks full of anti-snake poison in afghanistan. I mean nowadays, there are not even many people left who really believe there are not talks between these two. The talks have always been there from day one, because this regime is a US supported regime. Montazeri was the first one admitting to receive US help even back in 1979. Years later rafsanjani had admit that they received weapons from israel with US help and coordination....these animals wouldnt have survived without US strategical, political, tactical and intelligence helps and services. Khomeini knew it, Khamenei knows it, sepah knows it, and all those who have to know it, know it. They btw, know exactly about their abilities and inabilities nowadays, they will never ever do anything against US interests because they know they cant fight their masters. All they do, is keeping up the level of tension with direct green light of the americans. Americans dont even refrain from victimizing a drone here and there to make the whole hostility thing look believable. The IR has been the most reliable and intelligent ally in the region in the last 40 years. As said, the US will rather get rid of the Saudi government than the IR.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I actually suspect there's an initiative to change Iran's political face. The initiative wants the anti-Israeli posture and the threatening nature of Iran to remain intact, but not the disruptive weapon development and free exchange of technology with Russia/China. Iran has been exploited by both sides for too long and Sepah has learned to use this to their advantage in many cases.

There is no bright future for Iranians regardless of who succeeds in this game. It's bad news as far as the eye can see for now.
I think this US vs. China and Russia thing is more in our third world view than it is in reality. US has nothing against IR making deals with China and Russia. The US once sitting at the table and talking with the chinese and russians, they talk on whole different levels. Please dont think the US has any sleppless nights over IR making a few deals with the chinese and russians. IR is too small of a servant to be of any importance when the big boys talk. US, China and Russia do talk about way more important stuff than about deals made between IR and China. IR is such a joke and so haghir, their own officials have admited that they more often than not dont even get paid by the chinese when they make deals with them and they cant do shit about that because they dont have anything in hands to put pressure on the chinese. If they wake up right footed, they pay, if not, they just show them a big bilaakh. I dont want to know how many millions of barrels of iranian oil has gun down the gutter unpaid this way. IR has put daaro nadaare in keshvaro on discount and the only thing they ask for is help to keep the power and all the big boys are gladly ok with it. countless countries are having king size meals day in and day out for over 40 years now. Aziz jan, the whole world is benefiting from these animals just not the iranian people and not their direct neighbours like the saudis. The big boys laugh their asses off and they all benefit from the IR in different ways. The chinese get their oil for close to nothing and when they dont want to, they just dont pay, the russians sell them their old weopans and systems for a hefty price tag and the US, their boss, is pocketing thousends of milliards of dollars just by the IR playing the IR: A savage, backward, religious and disintegrational cancer with no national or progressive ambitions that keeps threatening its rich neighbours. Seriously what not to like for all those big boys?

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Do you see the pattern? Do you see why the US is protecting the IR in the region? Do you see the obvious? IR is the looloo at service of the US and their self constructed enemy i am talking about for about 2 decades. I hope you know what Trump means with "you might not survive for two weeks without us". Alanan daare be shahe saudi mige, age pool nadi, in looloo haaye shia ro mindaazam be joonet. US has constructed this situation intelligently at times of Carter and various US admins after that, couldnt come up with a more benefitial situation to justify changing the current status. That special team around Carter including Cyrus Vance, Ramsey Clark, Marvin Zonis, Richard Cottam, George Ball, Richard Falk, Thomas Ricks and James Bill had studied Iran, the region and their weak points excellently. By installing Khomeini and IR they knew exactly about the inevitable tension that would rise by handing over a country like Iran to shia mullahs who were dreaming of having this kind of power to finally let the sunnis and specially wahabis pay for their invading of Karbala around 200 years ago, killing several thousends and leveling their shrines and ghabr o ghaboor of these shia animals in the process. They knew about the immense potential of destruction, oghde and sense of revenge among those backward shia mullahs. Indeed the IR mullahs have taken this country and made it to their own personal weapon and tool agains their own personal and historical enemies, the sunnis and wahabis. I said it long ago and i say it again, the US would rather get rid of the Saudi Government than to get rid of their own self made and raised shia looloos the IR. This agressive shia cancer right in the middle of a sunni region has been gold for the US and the Corps. that are controlling the US government.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
99,9% of people dont know about this important part of the sunni-shia beef and why shia mullahs were always dreaming of being in the position to strike back. Jimmy Carter and Co. gave them the opportunity and Iranian people are paying the price of a personal fight of shia mullahs against their wahabi enemies and the US are just making money by supporting the shia side as a looloo khorkhore and milking the sunni side by telling them hey, you need us or otherwise those shia looloos are gonna come after you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabi_sack_of_Karbala

Oct 18, 2010
iran will start enriching uranium at the underground fordow site again.
the nuclear deal put a 15 year ban on this.
but trump ate the deal.

Sep 28, 2020
"Iran's eventual fate" - I liked the title so I borrowed it from the other thread.

Here's Iran's eventual fate (the possibilities):
1. Mullahs drive Iran down to point where it becomes a country like Afghanistan or Bangladesh (slums, environmental catastrophe, theft, killing, drug addiction).

• Some will say we are already there. We are in some ways, but it can get even worse.

2. War.

2a. War with the U.S. -- probably a good thing if regime change is the objective.
2b. A civil war; maybe part of a separatist movement.

3. Biden or Trump make a "deal" with with the Mullahs.

• If this happens you will probably never see a "free Iran" in your lifetime and there may be little to no Iran left long after you're dead.

4. Protests for regime change. (This includes riots from hunger, unemployment.)

• Protesters without guns will lose every time to an Islamic mafia with guns. The government in Iran won't give freedom; you have to take it if you want it.

5. A quiet coup d'etat.

• Iran already experienced several coup d'etats of this type: "quiet" ones. For example when Khamenei came to power after Khomeini, that was a quiet coup. When the Pasdaran gained power in Iran that was a type of quiet coup. There can be shifts in government this way -- it won't be described as a coup, but in reality it will be a quiet coup where one group takes over from another group and pretends it's all part of the "orderly" Islamic system.

6. Armed rebellion by the people.

• It's unlikely. But in many ways it's Iran's best chance for freedom. If you want to be free, you have to shoot back. This outcome, "armed rebellion," obviously also has some overlap with the risk of "civil war," and "separatism."

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
"Iran's eventual fate" - I liked the title so I borrowed it from the other thread.

Here's Iran's eventual fate (the possibilities):
1. Mullahs drive Iran down to point where it becomes a country like Afghanistan or Bangladesh (slums, environmental catastrophe, theft, killing, drug addiction).

• Some will say we are already there. We are in some ways, but it can get even worse.

2. War.

2a. War with the U.S. -- probably a good thing if regime change is the objective.
2b. A civil war; maybe part of a separatist movement.

3. Biden or Trump make a "deal" with with the Mullahs.

• If this happens you will probably never see a "free Iran" in your lifetime and there may be little to no Iran left long after you're dead.

4. Protests for regime change. (This includes riots from hunger, unemployment.)

• Protesters without guns will lose every time to an Islamic mafia with guns. The government in Iran won't give freedom; you have to take it if you want it.

5. A quiet coup d'etat.

• Iran already experienced several coup d'etats of this type: "quiet" ones. For example when Khamenei came to power after Khomeini, that was a quiet coup. When the Pasdaran gained power in Iran that was a type of quiet coup. There can be shifts in government this way -- it won't be described as a coup, but in reality it will be a quiet coup where one group takes over from another group and pretends it's all part of the "orderly" Islamic system.

6. Armed rebellion by the people.

• It's unlikely. But in many ways it's Iran's best chance for freedom. If you want to be free, you have to shoot back. This outcome, "armed rebellion," obviously also has some overlap with the risk of "civil war," and "separatism."

#4 is very strong possibility and that's why they pass laws to shoot at people as all class and group of people are at it with colorful words.