The 2019-20 UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Liverpool 4 Red Bull Salzburg 3 FT

What a Crazy match.. European Champions Liverpool threw away a 3-0 lead against a very impressive attacking team and had to work really hard to win it.

Check out the highlights

Last edited:

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
so happy for Inter! Barca defense is SOORAKH! not sure why they keep investing in Forwards as oppose to defenders?
Why you need defense when you have a beast in the goal and the likes of Messi to save you when needed.
My regards to Tibo and his godfather Perez.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
We gave them too much respect and sat back -- I hate that
Still this team is a complete new team and I am proud but our chances are very slim at this stage unless we beat Borssia Twice

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
We gave them too much respect and sat back -- I hate that
Still this team is a complete new team and I am proud but our chances are very slim at this stage unless we beat Borssia Twice
Inter deserved a better result. Impressive first half. As soon I saw them wasting chances to score the 2nd goal I knew they would pay the price at the end.
Unfortunately for them Messi was back. Otherwise the 3 points were guaranteed.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Lucky ref didn't call at least two PKs against us. Kids playing cannot be used as an excuse anymore. This team has no plan. Ole REEDEH! Padideh and Sepahan play 100 times better football.
yeah its very hard to watch this team, regardless of who is on the field!!! no game plan. I think our main problem is creative midfielder. all the balls are going side way, no forward motion at all.. kolan dige halam dare beham mikhoreh.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I watched the whole match Spurs vs Bayern and I have never seen a team at this level be so on target. I felt that on the night every Bayern shot was just perfectly placed. It was more luck than anything else. Of course Spurs gave the ball away in crucial areas which led to many of the goals but even then, so often teams get away with it. But on this night Gnarby's shots were so perfectly placed that there is nothing any keeper could do. Even he looked surprised.

I just hope they are as lucky in the next two games :D

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
yeah its very hard to watch this team, regardless of who is on the field!!! no game plan. I think our main problem is creative midfielder. all the balls are going side way, no forward motion at all.. kolan dige halam dare beham mikhoreh.

AZ Alkmar 0 MAN United 0

AN United didn't have a single shot on target lol and yes it was Woodward's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.