2022 FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well one loss isn't going to kill us. For those complaining about the refs, we lost 1-0 to the 105th ranked team. Our defense is fine, my worry is against two mediocre Asian teams and one ranked #103, we should produce more on offense. We should still get out of this group.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
گفتم که آخوند, تو گه خوردی از من چیزی پرسیدی چون حتی اگه بیام واست توضیح بدم هم حالیت نمیشه چون تو از اون دسته ملا های بیشرمی هستی که بیربطی و مغلطه ازت میباره. گفتم که تو بیشرم خیلی دنبال مهمون نوازی هستی, برو ببین تو آزادی چه خبره وقتی سرود ملی این عربا رو پخش میکنن. ببین حیواناتی مثل تو چه قشقرقی به پا میکنن.
lol relax old man. Bahrain won you should be over the moon no need for Koli bazi o bad dahani. Calm down Ghassem jan!!!

Dec 30, 2014
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

To the visitors of insane asylums in Switzerland and Finland:

Please make sure you close and lock the door behind you after your visit. Unfortunately, there has been recent incidences of patients escaping the facility. Such incidences endanger public safety as well as the mental stability of the escaped patients.

In case, you come across one of these escapee patients, you can lure them back by some popcorn, but only if the popcorn is made using cell phones.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Please make sure you close and lock the door behind you after your visit. Unfortunately, there has been recent incidences of patients escaping the facility. Such incidences endanger public safety as well as the mental stability of the escaped patients.

In case, you come across one of these escapee patients, you can lure them back by some popcorn, but only if the popcorn is made using cell phones.

انقدر چرند تفت نده بابا مفلوک. کون نشور عقده ای بعد دو سال گم و گوری اومده واسه ما کس و شر تلاوت میکنه
:)

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
brouw, just to make it sure you know it,
This hAji you see running about here acting "Insane-Clown-Posse Hokus-Pokus" is not that oldtimer commy-chinsky jagoff poppypopcorn black-mountain.
It's that other one with ghastly Mohican-Haircut, you know that hombre sometimes having a huge tire upon his fuckin head and occasionally acting "dohtardo africansky" :).
I have da tardos IPC-o-Nw scaned, funny hAji-tunnel he is.

I fucking laughing my fat-hairy ass off when he is around, he's kind of moonlight BlueOyster Bar faggit.
He really cuts his hair by his own funny haircut pics and he fink he's smart, faggit :)

Insane-Clown-Posse Hokus-Pokus

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Well one loss isn't going to kill us. For those complaining about the refs, we lost 1-0 to the 105th ranked team. Our defense is fine, my worry is against two mediocre Asian teams and one ranked #103, we should produce more on offense. We should still get out of this group.
yO me brouw,
You're absolutely right there, who fuckin cares if da boys forfeit some insignificant game to the sandi analia's sidekickers. Shit happens bro!

Dec 30, 2014
brouw, just to make it sure you know it,
This hAji you see running about here acting "Insane-Clown-Posse Hokus-Pokus" is not that oldtimer commy-chinsky jagoff poppypopcorn black-mountain.
It's that other one with ghastly Mohican-Haircut, you know that hombre sometimes having a huge tire upon his fuckin head and occasionally acting "dohtardo africansky" :).
I have da tardos IPC-o-Nw scaned, funny hAji-tunnel he is.

I fucking laughing my fat-hairy ass off when he is around, he's kind of moonlight BlueOyster Bar faggit.
He really cuts his hair by his own funny haircut pics and he fink he's smart, faggit :)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can't stop laughing. So to paraphrase you..... this shit ain't that old stinky shit, its some brand new shit. But still shit. Got it.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
ببین ۴۰ سال فرهنگ عقده و قصاص و سرکوب و دروغ ملت رو هم تغییر داده...از قلم زن روزنامه تا کارشناس بیسواد, اصلا نمیدونن منطق چیه. هنوز دارن, گریه زاری میکنن که ای به سرود توهین شده, هوا فلان بوده, بسار بوده....واسه همه همه چی تموم شده, این کربلایی های عقده ای از رو کون سوزی و احساس حقارت و ذلالت رفتن سایت فدراسیون فوتبال بحرین رو حک کردن. باز مایه ننگ و خجالت, باز انزوای بیشتر در منطقه, بازم بیشتر منفور شدیم...حالا امروزو بگو...تیم هندبال جمهوری اسلامی هم به بحرین باخت. این بار خدا میدونه تقصیر رو گردن کی و چی میندازن...نمیدونم یه کف دست مثل بحرین با آرامش تمام و عزم راسخ در یک هفته, زده تو پوز تمام این کربلایی ها, مرتب احساس حقارت و ذلالت اینا هر روز داره بیشتر میشه.

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
Bahran's brilliant opportunity to score was blocked by the GK

UZBEKISTAN 1 KSA 1. HT

Bahrain 0 Hong Kong 0 HT

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
⚽️ترکیب ایران مقابل عراق مشخص شد

🔸علیرضا بیرانوند، مرتضی پورعلی‌گنجی، محمدحسین کنعانی‌زادگان، رامین رضاییان، میلاد محمدی، امید ابراهیمی، احمد نوراللهی، مسعود شجاعی، محمد محبی، مهدی طارمی و سردار آزمون

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
⚽️ترکیب ایران مقابل عراق مشخص شد

🔸علیرضا بیرانوند، مرتضی پورعلی‌گنجی، محمدحسین کنعانی‌زادگان، رامین رضاییان، میلاد محمدی، امید ابراهیمی، احمد نوراللهی، مسعود شجاعی، محمد محبی، مهدی طارمی و سردار آزمون
مسعود شجاعی،? محمد محبی?