TM Iran Information Thread

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Wilmots out, Nekounam or Daei in for the rest of qualifications regardless I really doubt this TM would make it to WC2022.
We need a fast solution if we're gonna have any chance at all. Even if CQ cannot be back, we need to bring his tactics back and the only person closest to that is Aghajanian!

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
We need a fast solution if we're gonna have any chance at all. Even if CQ cannot be back, we need to bring his tactics back and the only person closest to that is Aghajanian!
No experience at top level same with Hashemian, imo Nekounam is the only available man who can guide us to the next round.

Dec 30, 2014
Iraq ham 70% shia asna ashari hastand and their country is run by corrupted Mafia and Hashdo'alsha'abi. Why so happy about them winning?

بابا سر به سر این روانی نزار. وگر نه هر بلأیی که ملاها یه شیعه تو بچگی سرش آوردند را به عنوان فحش تحویلت میده. این الاغ منتظر نشسته که بره بالا منبر و فوتبال را به شیعه و سنی و صفوی مفوی و گوز و شقیقه ربط بده. قرص هاش هم مثل اینکه تموم شده. یک مرتبه دیدی سرش را کوبوند توی کامپیوتر ش. بذار یک ذرّه مزخرفاته چهل سال پیش را بلغور کنه شاید حالش کمی بهتر بشه.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
بابا سر به سر این روانی نزار. وگر نه هر بلأیی که ملاها یه شیعه تو بچگی سرش آوردند را به عنوان فحش تحویلت میده. این الاغ منتظر نشسته که بره بالا منبر و فوتبال را به شیعه و سنی و صفوی مفوی و گوز و شقیقه ربط بده. قرص هاش هم مثل اینکه تموم شده. یک مرتبه دیدی سرش را کوبوند توی کامپیوتر ش. بذار یک ذرّه مزخرفاته چهل سال پیش را بلغور کنه شاید حالش کمی بهتر بشه.
Man fekr kardam halesh behtar shode vali na, hanooz haziyoon migeh teflaki. Khoda komakesh koneh.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
خیالی نیست, حالا به جای یکی, دوتا بچه کون رو کیرم بارفیکس میرن. تخم سگ های حرام خوار, حال میکنم, دیگه هرکی از راه میرسه, میچپونه به خودتون و اون تیم تخمیتون, اینجا هم که عمو چینسکی میشونتون رو کلفتی. اون گینز که اصلا بعد یه مدت دوری, مطلقا یه سری اینجا میزنه چون میدونه کسی مثل عمو چینسکی اون جوری که دوست داره بهش فشار نمیاره :)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
غلط کردی، همه شیعه ها اثنی عشری نیستند، هر اثنی عشری هم از نوع ایرونی صفوی نیست. اون بدبختا دارن هر روز خون میدن تو خیابوناشون که مملکتشون شبیه جمهوری اسلامی نشه.
What's wrong with the Safavids? Under Shah Abbas Iran flourished both culturally and militarily.

Dec 30, 2014
Nekounam has more experience at top level than Hashemian and Aghajanian?!
Neku has more international experience both playing for Osasuna for a long time and assisting CQ, but GolMo is getting really good results. I would be ok with either one, but actually prefer Markar Aghajanian in terms of experience and knowing these players. I do not know much about him so I'm not sure if he has the leadership capabilities needed here. Neku, GolMo and Hashemian have the respect of the players.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yes both as a player(Captain) and manager.
Man, as a manager he's nothing to brag about. He's experiencing his first IPL team only this year. I doubt he has even got Fifa's top coaching license. In that department, Hashemian is superior. As a TM player, he's played at the same level as Hashemian. and as for learning from CQ, he's not as experienced as Aghajanian who worked with him for almost 8 years. Nekounam was with him in TM for only 4. and as an assistant coach he was so emotional and unstable in the Bahrain game, that CQ let him go. I don't know in what way you think he's any better than Hashemian or Aghajanian.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
What's wrong with the Safavids? Under Shah Abbas Iran flourished both culturally and militarily.
تو ۵۰۰ سال دوران فلاکت و دوران جنایات و آدمکشی و آدمخوریه صفوی, فقط یه دونه, یه تک دونه شاه عباس اول بود که به ایران خدمت کرد و نه به ملا های شیعه اونم از نوع لبنانیشون. بعد از شاه عباس اول هم دوباره پای ملا های شیعه و بیمار لبنانی از فلات جنوب لبنان به ایران وا شد و روز از نو روزی از نو. بیخود نیست که میون تمام فرقه های شیعه, این مدل ایرانیه بیمار, دروغ پرور و پرخاشگر صفوی از هم منفور تره. صفوی ها کلا هیچ خدمتی به ایران نکردن, غیر از جنایات مهیبی که در حق این ملت و در راه اندازیه مذهب شیعه در حق این مردم کردن. از اون شوک ملت ایران هنوز هم دارن رنج میبرن. روح نا آرامی, چاپلوسی از روی ترس, وقاحت, دروغ گویی, مزدوری, و چماق بدستی, از دوران صفوی وارد ایران شد.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Neku has more international experience both playing for Osasuna for a long time and assisting CQ, but GolMo is getting really good results. I would be ok with either one, but actually prefer Markar Aghajanian in terms of experience and knowing these players. I do not know much about him so I'm not sure if he has the leadership capabilities needed here. Neku, GolMo and Hashemian have the respect of the players.
گه نخور بابا کون سفید. تو زر نزنی نمیگن لالی یا مردی. تو بیا کونتو بده و برو.

Dec 30, 2014
گه نخور بابا کون سفید. تو زر نزنی نمیگن لالی یا مردی. تو بیا کونتو بده و برو.
Your obsession with everyone's ass (and its color) is really interesting. Something to discuss with your therapist at your next session. Make sure you tell him about what happened to you in your childhood.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I think for an international tournament as important as WCQ games, you need to have a coach with international experience. Golmohammadi as good of a coach as I think he is, doesn't have the international experience needed for this level.

Right now we don't have time for a new coach and new tactics. The players need time (we don't have) to adjust themselves to the new mentality. We need someone who already knows the players and someone who can bring back CQ's tactics as a fast short term solution. To me that person is Aghajanian who is experienced enough to do that.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Your obsession with everyone's ass (and its color) is really interesting. Something to discuss with your therapist at your next session. Make sure you tell him about what happened to you in your childhood.
باشه حالا سیرابی, در اون مورد هم حرف میزنیم, حالا فعلا بیشییین سرش یه دور دیگه...یالله بپر.

Dec 30, 2014
I think for an international tournament as important as WCQ games, you need to have a coach with international experience. Golmohammadi as good of a coach as I think he is, doesn't have the international experience needed for this level.

Right now we don't have time for a new coach and new tactics. The players need time (we don't have) to adjust themselves to the new mentality. We need someone who already knows the players and someone who can bring back CQ's tactics as a fast short term solution. To me that person is Aghajanian who is experienced enough to do that.
I agree. I just do not know if he has the required leadership skills. If he does, he would be the best choice.