The 2019-20 UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I can't believe this -- Inter scored the second goal which at that point it would have been 2-0 and the ref called the VAR and gave a penalty on the other end. Really the most BS ref... ing I have ever seen

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Prague 1 - Inter 3
Lukaku and Martinez
At some point we didn't look good -- but we have 3 points in our bag now -- Barca next @ home.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I can't believe this -- Inter scored the second goal which at that point it would have been 2-0 and the ref called the VAR and gave a penalty on the other end. Really the most BS ref... ing I have ever seen
Bro the Ref did his job :) that is the CORRECT call. People wanted VAR, well this is VAR :)

Feb 4, 2005
VAR is okay, but this whole nonsense of calling players offside when most of their body is level with the last defender needs to stop. Offside is meant to encourage attacking football, not punish it. Fucking ridiculous how many goals are being disallowed over this bullshit.
they should change the offside rule and make it exact opposite of what it is today. A Player should be considered offside if his entire body is offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.