La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Madrid has given to Bale more than what he has given to the club. Aside form a couple of goals in two finals he has made little impact on the team despite many chances.
he has no right to complain about being sidelined. He is either injured or ineffective.
I don’t care about his excuses, but that flag thing is very very insulting. Imagine if he was a Barca player and had a similar flag. He would be executed on arrival at the airport.
Having said that, Perez deserves all this. He let go of Ronaldo and Zidane because of this useless player... now this is the payback plus the millions in paychecks.

I have never seen Barca play worse football in my entire life. Even during the years they were totally shit, Barca was always known for their wonderful football. They just had shit players who couldn't deploy Barca's game properly. These days Barca is flush with incredible players upfront who are performing not even at 50% of their capability.

This club will not be forgiven for ruining what could've been the true dream team of the decade.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I have never seen Barca play worse football in my entire life. Even during the years they were totally shit, Barca was always known for their wonderful football. They just had shit players who couldn't deploy Barca's game properly. These days Barca is flush with incredible players upfront who are performing not even at 50% of their capability.

This club will not be forgiven for ruining what could've been the true dream team of the decade.
Dude you are going to win the La Liga for yet another season, be grateful!

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
With this rate it’s a matter of time again for Barca, or Messi to be more accurate, to win the league. Barca fans should pray that he stays healthy and continues to play for another 7 years.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
On the other hand the coward Simeone fails again against Barca as usual.
Not sure there was anything more he could've done. His team somewhat deserved to win the game. Had it not been for a signature Messi goal (who the hell can defend against that?) this game would've ended 0-0 and Atletico would've been praised.

Unlike Simeone, Valverde is a fucking clueless shit for brain lazy manager whose ass is literally in Messi's hands week in week out.

BTW, Griezmann and Dembele are both shit players. They will never be anything in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.