H.M SON , the best Asian player ever ?

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Whatever. 20 goals in all competition this year alone for a team with Harry Kane as the lone striker and he wouldn't even make the bench of Liverpool that has finished behind Spurs for the past 3 out of 4 years. Dream on.
Still talking about Liverpool

You got a very short selective memory, you do realise Liverpool finished 26 points ahead of your beloved team just a few weeks ago? You do realise with out our best two front players(Salah Firmino) we thrashed Barcelona 4-0?
Son wouldn't make our bench mate. btw Clever how you changed Kia v Son topic and started talking about Liverpool:D

Case closed.

Last edited:

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Still talking about Liverpool

You got a very short selective memory, you do realise Liverpool finished 26 points ahead of your beloved team just a few weeks ago? You do realise with out our best two front players(Salah Firmino) we thrashed Barcelona 4-0?
Son wouldn't make our bench mate. btw Clever how you changed Kia v Son topic and started talking about Liverpool:D

Case closed.
A team without a home, with no money spent on any players for over a year, their 2 best players being unavailable for its past 15 games and still making it to the CL final and you compare it to a Liverpool team that spent 100's of millions of dollars to acquire the most expensive center back in the history, broke the transfer fee record on a goal keeper and with 6 additions and you dare to talk about achievements? Get real dude.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Based on how highly some of you rate him (hype him up) I at least expected him to have a decent first touch. Instead I saw the ball escaping his control several times. That's just football basics, which a good player should be able to do.

I think it is fair to judge someone based on one game since a lot of you are saying he is the greatest of all times based on his performance for part of one season.

Intoxicated

Bench Warmer
Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Based on how highly some of you rate him (hype him up) I at least expected him to have a decent first touch. Instead I saw the ball escaping his control several times. That's just football basics, which a good player should be able to do.

I think it is fair to judge someone based on one game since a lot of you are saying he is the greatest of all times based on his performance for part of one season.
So if you saw one shitty game from Messi or Ronaldo you'd say what's all the hype about these 2 guys?

If Son was a ''hyped up' player he wouldn't be priced at 70-80 mill € . Just saying.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/spiel...tersklasse=alle&jahrgang=0&land_id=0&yt0=Show

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

You know the old saying :The neighbours chicken is a goose! 😍
The grass next door is astra turf..
Parviz Ghelichkhani! 😍

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
h.m son... what?
Who the fuck is h.m son?

Reminds me of pussy & poem

Seven wise men with knowledge so fine,
created a pussy to their design.
First was a butcher,
with smart wit,
using a knife,
he gave it a slit,
Second was a carpenter,
strong and bold,
with a hammer and chisel,
he gave it a hole,
Third was a tailor,
tall and thin,
by using red velvet,
then lined it within,
Fourth was a hunter,
short and stout,
with a piece of fox fur,
he lined it without,
Fifth was a fisherman,
nasty as hell,
threw in a fish,
and gave it a smell,
Sixth was a preacher,
holy as can be,
he touched it and blessed it,
and said it could pee,
Last was a sailor,
dirty little runt,
he sucked it and fucked it, and called it a puss (poem).