The 2019-20 UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Even though we really created enough chances and we had tons of injuries, gotta say we don't deserve to be in seocnd round. Fucking hurts though

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well I don't care if it's a snoozefest, my struggling Bayern will be playing Tottenham, Mia San Mia.
Goooallll Thomas Muller, my man. Hopefully this will shut up some of your critics. Game in Progress goals 14' Kingsley Coman, 45' Thomas Muller, Tottenham Ryan Sessgeron 20'

Last edited:
Possible choices for Madrid:
Leipzig ---------------> Bayern -------> Liverpool ---> Man City ---> Juventus
You'd rather face Bayern than Juventus these days? Bayern is a death trap right now. They've ruined their league season and will go out of their way to do something in Champions League.

Juventus is playing garbage football with absolutely no coherence. They're a balloon waiting to get popped.

Man City is also pretty much done this season. They're not gonna get anything out of any of the competitions they're in.

Might as well give Liverpool a free pass to the semis.
Their football this season is truly inspiring. I know it's really painful to watch for true Man U fans, but Liverpool's football deserves acknowledgement in the form of trophies in order for the game to progress. Otherwise we'll still have the likes of Mourinho, Emery, Sarri and Conte continuing their kose-sher legacy.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Their football this season is truly inspiring. I know it's really painful to watch for true Man U fans, but Liverpool's football deserves acknowledgement in the form of trophies in order for the game to progress. Otherwise we'll still have the likes of Mourinho, Emery, Sarri and Conte continuing their kose-sher legacy.
I know but I am hoping for Leicester anyway :D
The are great to watch as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.