Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2019-20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I really want to know who the people are behind these highlights. It is 2 minutes of highlights among 10 minutes of lowdarks!!! Meaningless scene from the game, constant move from one scene to another. WTF!
Yeah definitely amateur but more importantly Lazio beat Juve twice in span of 3 weeks.

I really want to know who the people are behind these highlights. It is 2 minutes of highlights among 10 minutes of lowdarks!!! Meaningless scene from the game, constant move from one scene to another. WTF!
Garbage editing. Every kid and their little sister is now posting nonsense on youtube to get subscribers and likes.

The problem is due to greed, these leagues and UEFA don't want to have an official channel on Youtube where highlights are posted. They're very stupid because at least that way they could make some money instead of none at all. The vast majority of football fans don't pay for TV subscriptions or stupid shit like that. They just want to see some highlights on Youtube and get on with their lives.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Garbage editing. Every kid and their little sister is now posting nonsense on youtube to get subscribers and likes.

The problem is due to greed, these leagues and UEFA don't want to have an official channel on Youtube where highlights are posted. They're very stupid because at least that way they could make some money instead of none at all. The vast majority of football fans don't pay for TV subscriptions or stupid shit like that. They just want to see some highlights on Youtube and get on with their lives.
The only league that doesn't put the highlights is Bundesliga.
Serie A, LA Liga and EPL put the highlights right away on YouTube in their official channel.
UEFA puts the highlights in UEFA.tv (and emails the links as well if you are subscribed in the mailing list) right after the games.

The only league that doesn't put the highlights is Bundesliga.
Serie A, LA Liga and EPL put the highlights right away on YouTube in their official channel.
UEFA puts the highlights in UEFA.tv (and emails the links as well if you are subscribed in the mailing list) right after the games.
Really? I didn't know that. I always find myself looking for highlights on other sites. Are you sure?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Really? I didn't know that. I always find myself looking for highlights on other sites. Are you sure?
Absolutely.
Just in Google search for like EPL results and all the highlights associated with official channels are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.