Qasem Soleimani killed in Baghdad!

Oct 18, 2010
or when even the late shah's 90+ year old foreign minster pays his respect to him
then you know he was kinda universally popular :LOL:

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Millions? this was one of IRTV trick in the early years, not anymore. We always wondered and came to same conclusion as you. I don't believe it anymore. Either that or the recent killings on the streets were just a hoax.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I think a lot of people showed up but if there was people from Azadi square to Imam Hoessein square, that is 10KM, i.e. 10,000 meter * 30 meter wide (which is much less but let's do that to take care of the squares) that is 300,000 square meter. If there are 2 per square meter, then 600,000 people showed up in my calculations.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I think a lot of people showed up but if there was people from Azadi square to Imam Hoessein square, that is 10KM, i.e. 10,000 meter * 30 meter wide (which is much less but let's do that to take care of the squares) that is 300,000 square meter. If there are 2 per square meter, then 600,000 people showed up in my calculations.
that is the 10% that support this regime.. they are very vocal when comes to these things. Not like other 90% which are pussy!!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Half of the population didn't even know the guy. My sister and mother and mother in law are 3 of those people. My in law was like "mesl inkeh ye adam mohemmi koshteh shodeh" the morning he was killed after seeing his picture on Whatsapp. She is a retired school teacher so can't say she is uneducated. The reality on the ground is most people don't watch IRIB and don't give a fuck about politics. They watch their Turkish series and spend time with friends and relatives and at the most complain about how fucked up everything is. In a few days nobody will remember him and people will be thinking about inflation and their rents and the price of eggs and meat and rice. So those who are worried about the crowds chill as we are a fozool nation. Half of those people wanted to see what is going on. If IR wouldn't kill protesters more people than these would show up and an equal number of people would come to do their fozooli and watch.

Aug 28, 2019
Breaking news:
https://www.foxnews.com/world/rockets-baghdad-airport-injuries-reported

At least three rockets were fired at Baghdad International Airport Friday killing at least seven people, including Iranian Gen. Qassim Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' elite Quds Force, according to multiple reports early Friday.
BT soleimani was set by the Saudis where he was a bout to meet Iraqi officials and discuss Saudis peace initiative. Both USA the Saudi AND mossad set him up and got him.

Aug 28, 2019
If true, that is similar to what they did with the Kurdish leaders at mikonos.
Saudis framed soleimani to go into Iraq to discuss Saudis peace initiative. Mossad provided intelligence in Iran. Mojahedin provided Intel at the airport and USA finished him a with a drone. Khanenei made a mistake to tell Trump that he can't do anything. Trump got very pissed by that statement. Khamenie miscalculated and received poor advise to change people's mentality demonstrating in the street against the gov. His fault that soleimani got killed.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
BT soleimani was set by the Saudis where he was a bout to meet Iraqi officials and discuss Saudis peace initiative. Both USA the Saudi AND mossad set him up and got him.
LoL
This is BS to extreme.
He was meeting Mohandes to talk about Saudi's. Baba don't listen to every BS.
Plus in a sane country, that is Zarif job not a member of elite army lol

Aug 28, 2019
LoL
This is BS to extreme.
He was meeting Mohandes to talk about Saudi's. Baba don't listen to every BS.
Plus in a sane country, that is Zarif job not a member of elite army lol
Watch democracy now program on TV. That is not BS. They had panels that discussed this in detail. Americsn tv. How can they say BS in front of the world and destroy their reputation. Israeli farsi speaking commandos are in Iran surveying all the leaders locations for tomohawk cruise missiles. USA and Israeli F35s have entered in Iran without being detected. Iran s300 advance missiles that one battery follows khamenie has been located for B52 bombers. The S300 missile battery that protect khamenie and the nuclear sights are useless since puttin has given their codes to Israel. Israel tested those missiles several years ago with their F35 stealth fighters and saw no reaction. If USA wants they can blow all the leadership in Iran in s matter of hours.

Aug 28, 2019
Watch democracy now program on TV. That is not BS. They had panels that discussed this in detail. Americsn tv. How can they say BS in front of the world and destroy their reputation. Israeli farsi speaking commandos are in Iran surveying all the leaders locations for tomohawk cruise missiles. USA and Israeli F35s have entered in Iran without being detected. Iran s300 advance missiles that one battery follows khamenie has been located for B52 bombers. The S300 missile battery that protect khamenie and the nuclear sights are useless since puttin has given their codes to Israel. Israel tested those missiles several years ago with their F35 stealth fighters and saw no reaction. If USA wants they can blow all the leadership in Iran in s matter of hours.
A USA admiral in the Persian Gulf said they have 300 sites that will hit.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I am taking about soleimani was in Iraq to talk about Saudi's. He was there to help Mohandes for US embassy.