Iran plane crash: Missile strike and engine failure being explored

Aug 28, 2019
Putting sold missile codes for tor m1 and s300 to Israel and USA. The news was leaked by Israel to the press to give both them both more political love and home. Iranian tried to change the code but could not. Therefore Israel and the USA were able to jam the battery by the help of their commandos on the ground. Bb and trump did this as part of regime change and world embarrassment. Tor m1 battery jammed radar was most likely turned to auto by the commandos so that it would fire missiles on its own. Israel was also able to attack Syria with Syria's s300 rendered ineffective. Israel was able to practice this during joint military exercise with greece and Greek s300 battery. As the result trump and bb have fallen in love with puttin. Puttin got compensated for this around $100 million cash. Why the news outlet in the USA and Europe to not want to tell the truth. CNN, fox, BBC are brothers.

Aug 28, 2019
در روز‌های آینده منتظر یک اتفاق بزرگ دیگر باشید چون رژیم سعی میکنه با یک اتفاق بدتر خاطره این حادثه رو پاک کنه.
Mellat binesh siassi nadarand. Okhoonde bahoosh harche began in bozghalehaye badbakhte aghaboftadeh naghshesho hannooz royeh mah mibinnand.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
۳ ساعت پیش :

تو شبکه خبر گزارشگر داره می‌گه الان سوال اینه که اصلا تو این برهه صداقت لازمه؟! آیا بهانه دست بیگانه نمی‌دیم که حماسه‌ی مردمی تشییع سلیمانی رو زیر سایه ببرند؟

ای که به قبر جد و آبادتون سگ برینه

Aug 28, 2019
Because only a mentally retarded piece of shit like you knows the "truth".

Bemir baba
Beh
Go back read history brother. Read why all started with his majesty shah of Iran when he quadrupled the price of oil and covertly building the atomic bomb.. go back and read why USA and trump will not forget the hostage crisis and why mullahs in the process to build the bomb and this was exposed by mka. All part of history brother. Don't blame the victim.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Beh
Go back read history brother. Read why all started with his majesty shah of Iran when he quadrupled the price of oil and covertly building the atomic bomb.. go back and read why USA and trump will not forget the hostage crisis and why mullahs in the process to build the bomb and this was exposed by mka. All part of history brother. Don't blame the victim.
There is a village missing its idiot. Go back they are looking for you.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
This shows how weak the traffic control system is, even if you accept what the army guy says. Because I worked for very short period of time in air traffic control, I know that the controller is in constant communication with plane, and there are various informations regarding the location which should be also communicated continuously to army units and controllers.
In other words, army should have their own controllers that monitor army planes and continually communicate with the civilian controllers.
Based on his explanation, the commination was jammed and the army unit couldn't talk to anyone and decided by himself which shows the weakness in the whole system that they are so proud of.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
This shows how weak the traffic control system is, even if you accept what the army guy says. Because I worked for very short period of time in air traffic control, I know that the controller is in constant communication with plane, and there are various informations regarding the location which should be also communicated continuously to army units and controllers.
In other words, army should have their own controllers that monitor army planes and continually communicate with the civilian controllers.
Based on his explanation, the commination was jammed and the army unit couldn't talk to anyone and decided by himself which shows the weakness in the whole system that they are so proud of.
baba, mamlekat dast ye mosht gaaveh. They don't abide by any internationally accepted norms. They break every rule in the book because these things are run by idiots, not by competent individuals.

Aug 28, 2019
Go to mehrnew.com. head of armforces said radars were jamed. (Attention calling beh) I have been saying that since day one. My source is very ligit. So some people need to grow up and read.more. reading is good.

Aug 28, 2019
I was in the armforces before revolution. Worked in Isfahan khatami airbase. Our radars were state of art. But after the revolution we could not get spare parts for our radar. That was unfortunate and crested many gaps in the country.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
ببین این آدم مشت نمونه خرواره. یه بیسواد تمام عیار که ریاکاری و دروغ و دغل از هر جملش میباره. ۲ روز پیش فارسی نمیتونست بخونه, امروز میگه کارمند ارتش شاهنشاهی تو پادگان نیرو هوایی خاتمی اصفهان بوده. انگار این خاک اصلا کثافت خیزه.

Aug 28, 2019
ببین این آدم مشت نمونه خرواره. یه بیسواد تمام عیار که ریاکاری و دروغ و دغل از هر جملش میباره. ۲ روز پیش فارسی نمیتونست بخونه, امروز میگه کارمند ارتش شاهنشاهی تو پادگان نیرو هوایی خاتمی اصفهان بوده. انگار این خاک اصلا کثافت خیزه.
LOL. It would be good to write in English.