Iran plane crash: Missile strike and engine failure being explored

Aug 28, 2019
ببین این آدم مشت نمونه خرواره. یه بیسواد تمام عیار که ریاکاری و دروغ و دغل از هر جملش میباره. ۲ روز پیش فارسی نمیتونست بخونه, امروز میگه کارمند ارتش شاهنشاهی تو پادگان نیرو هوایی خاتمی اصفهان بوده. انگار این خاک اصلا کثافت خیزه.
Mageh ezhale Gallu dari.
This is a great open forum to exchange information. People should be mature and not insult others.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Obviously my comment was sarcastic, nobody would care what kind of plane is taking them from A to B as long as its's cheap, comfortable and of course it has engine, at least Not until the recent disaster of MAX. If you ask usual passengers the difference between models of Boeing, barely anyone knows it. I personaly have been in Airbus twice and I know it because it has 2 floors.;)

Oct 18, 2010
is it normal for anyone to zoom their phone out in the dark in open sky and capture the exact moment
of this alleged hit at 6:20am? that's not my normal routine.
my question is now answered:

looks like the irgc folks thought they were under a cruise missile attack and started
recording and captured all the action. so there was no random guy just pointing
his phone and filming.and then they sold the stuff for a few bucks.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
‏نگران اتفاق بعدی‌ام که باید با اون حادثه برخورد موشک با هواپیمای مسافری رو از یاد ببریم

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
سلامی دوربین برده تو خیابون میکروفن گرفته جلوی مردم و میگه: قبول دارید همین که مسوولین صداقت نشون دادن و حقیقت را گفتن خیلی خوبه؟
وقاحت تا کجا؟ اینا حتی خودشونم از خودشون انتظار صداقت و حقیقت نداشتن

صداقت و حقیقت بعد از ۳ روز، چون مجبور شدن...

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
من نگران یه چیز دیگم: حقیقت اصلی جلومونه, چرا هیشکی بهش توجه نمیکنه؟ چرا امریکا علنا به اینا اجازه داده یه پادگان اینا رو درب و داغون کنه؟ چطور چنین کمک واضحی به تبلیغات داخلی رژیم رو هیشکی در موردش صحبت نمیکنه؟ امریکا دوباره و دوباره, علنا به اینا کمک تبلیغاتی کرده, حاضر شده یه پادگان خودش رو قربونی کنه فقط و فقط به خاطر اینکه به رژیم یه چیزی بده که بتونن باهاش در داخل کشور تبلیغ کنن و خودشون رو قهرمان جلوه بدن. این جاکش پلی بوی فقط یکیشه. این کمک ها کوچیک نیستن, عظیمن. اینا به ملیون ها بیسوادی که چشم و گوششون تسنیم و فارس و مهر و صدا و سیماست دوباره قوت میده, دوباره پرشون میکنه, شارجشون میکنه...بابا تا کی این ملت میخوان اصل مطلب رو زیر سیبیلی رد کنن؟

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
still waiting for an explanation of this video:

Who is filming the video?
How did he/she know when and where to film the empty sky to capture the moment of impact?
How did he/she who seems to be hanging out in the middle of nowhere in Iran know how to get the video to New York Times?

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
حاجی زاده تلویحا ارتش را سرزنش کرد.
گفت مسولیت کسان دیگری بود که هواپیما ها را زمین گیر کنند.
منظورش احتمالا فرمانده مرکزی پدافند هست که فرماندهش ماله ارتش هستش.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
still waiting for an explanation of this video:

Who is filming the video?
How did he/she know when and where to film the empty sky to capture the moment of impact?
How did he/she who seems to be hanging out in the middle of nowhere in Iran know how to get the video to New York Times?
این کس و شعر‌ها شاید قبل از اقرار رژیم یه ذره جواب میداد.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
Listen you madar jendeh, thousands of people have their phones in their hands filming for variety of reasons all the time. 99.9% don't capture anything significant and stays with the person. We all have those videos unlike neanderthal garbage like you.

Apart from that, what are you trying to say? What are you driving at? Just come out and say it.

Kiram to koose jenedeyi ke to haroom zadeh ro pas endaakht. ellahi azizet joloye cheshmet tike tike besheh.

Now whoever wants to ban me ban me.
Dont waste your time with these mofos

Their koskesh rahbar is sending them sandis every friday and this is how they repay him 1

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
Kir to kose nanat
Listen to this mofo and see how he answers
I want the reporter to go back and ask him the same questions again now

من نگران یه چیز دیگم: حقیقت اصلی جلومونه, چرا هیشکی بهش توجه نمیکنه؟ چرا امریکا علنا به اینا اجازه داده یه پادگان اینا رو درب و داغون کنه؟ چطور چنین کمک واضحی به تبلیغات داخلی رژیم رو هیشکی در موردش صحبت نمیکنه؟ امریکا دوباره و دوباره, علنا به اینا کمک تبلیغاتی کرده, حاضر شده یه پادگان خودش رو قربونی کنه فقط و فقط به خاطر اینکه به رژیم یه چیزی بده که بتونن باهاش در داخل کشور تبلیغ کنن و خودشون رو قهرمان جلوه بدن. این جاکش پلی بوی فقط یکیشه. این کمک ها کوچیک نیستن, عظیمن. اینا به ملیون ها بیسوادی که چشم و گوششون تسنیم و فارس و مهر و صدا و سیماست دوباره قوت میده, دوباره پرشون میکنه, شارجشون میکنه...بابا تا کی این ملت میخوان اصل مطلب رو زیر سیبیلی رد کنن؟
دقیقا موضوع همینه. البته جای امیدواریه که من در شبکه ی دوستان آمریکاییم دارم میبینم بعضیها به این موضوع حساسیت نشون میدن و ازش نمیگذرن ولی تعدادشون کمه. از ایرانی جماعت که هیچ انتظاری نیست. ولی دارم میبینم که یواش یواش بعضی ها دارن میفهمن چه خبره

Listen to this mofo and see how he answers
This is not his first time. This is the same guy that hosts religious gatherings for Iranians in London and ordinary people attend them. Those same people go to night-clubs and drink themselves stupid on St. Patrick's day. The same people mourn the death of Soleimani and today they've painted their facebook/instagram profiles black. They're the same people who vote for Rohani or Ahmadinejad at the ballot boxes in the Iranian embassy.