Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2019-2020 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

be jahanam. perspolis, esteghlal, sepahan, teraktor, kooft zahre maar.

bazam sare mellat ro ba in kos shera garm mikonand. ridam to on system ba footbaale kirish v hame adamayi ke toosh naghsh bazi mikonan.
Years I've been saying this. Fucking years. It always takes a catastrophe and deaths of innocent people for these things to sink in.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I also decided not to watch this shit after the blue girl. In a country with so much problem, one has to ponder why so much money is spent on this shit. It is a tool for engaging average Joe. Well, fuck that. I am smarter than that so fuck my childhood when I scaped school just to watch Mansourian to play. I don't want to be part of it anymore. But let's not destroy it for the ones that want to follow it.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
that's the only thing that is left in that country that we have some kind of connection to it regardless of how shit it is.. Everything else is shit so I guess we should just shut down the forum football section completely.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا ایران را از میزبانی مسابقات لیگ قهرمانان محروم کرد

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
that's the only thing that is left in that country that we have some kind of connection to it regardless of how shit it is.. Everything else is shit so I guess we should just shut down the forum football section completely.
Just wondering what kind of a connection do you have to it?
- Football quality is SHIT
- Team Melli represent ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN, any success is a success of the same people who brought down the plane.
- Esteghlal has Ghasem Soleymani pic at their practise
- Perspolis players say "Tanha raahe nejat, ettaet az rahbari"
I can keep going for DAYS, so I would really like to know what kind of connection you have with the above?

I used to LOVE Team Melli! you all remember how we had ISP, Streaming etc, I had poster of Ali Daei and Kia in my CAR ! yes, thats kind of a fan I was, for me, everything died in 1 moment and that was when I watched them kill Neda ... fuck it all after that.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
- Team Melli represent ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN, any success is a success of the same people who brought down the plane.
I can keep going for DAYS, so I would really like to know what kind of connection you have with the above?

I used to LOVE Team Melli! you all remember how we had ISP, Streaming etc, I had poster of Ali Daei and Kia in my CAR ! yes, thats kind of a fan I was, for me, everything died in 1 moment and that was when I watched them kill Neda ... fuck it all after that.
Yeah everything is shit, we know. But I can't stop the support for Perspolis. Regardless of assholes that are running it now. Its the only connection thats left to that country along side TM.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Yeah everything is shit, we know. But I can't stop the support for Perspolis. Regardless of assholes that are running it now. Its the only connection thats left to that country along side TM.
So you cheer when Mehdi Torabi scores ey? man I cant imagine! you cheer for someone who loves Khameneyi, interesting.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005

Dear Pooya,
With all the humiliation this regime has caused the Iranian nation in these 40 years, as a football fan, I can't stop supporting the TM, the name is NOT Team Jomhuri Eslami, it's still Team Melli, I would cheer their success even if the regime takes advantage of it, because it would make the nation happy even though it's temporary.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
این هم در ادامه همون انتقام سختی که گفتند میگیریم. انتقام از خودمون.

از دیشب هم یه مشت گوساله رفتن سایت آای اف سی فحش میفرستن که شما غلط می‌کنین ایران خیلی امنه. یعنی این گاومیش‌ها رو باید میذاشتن تو اون هواپیما به جای اون نخبگان.

به نظر من که خیلی هم خوب شد بن شدیم. خیلی خوب بازی میکردن و نتیجه میگرفتن؟ مثل همه چی دیگه طلب کار هم هستند

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Dear Pooya,
With all the humiliation this regime has caused the Iranian nation in these 40 years, as a football fan, I can't stop supporting the TM, the name is NOT Team Jomhuri Eslami, it's still Team Melli, I would cheer their success even if the regime takes advantage of it, because it would make the nation happy even though it's temporary.
And this is pure koso sher. That fucked zu nation should have better things to do than to cheer for a hokoomati football team and a team that's absolutely not melli. Go check it out, like it or not, in UN there is no country registered called Iran. There is only Islamic Republic Iran and that dare pitti team is representing Islamic Republic Iran with players who are mostly conform with ir. Hamashoon khafeghoon gereftan azز kenaare hamin regime va dozdihaash be aab o Noone Haroom residn. Vaasashoon farghi nemikone ki koja va vaase chi koshte beshe.
۳۰ ساله گفتم، بازم میگم. این مادر قحبه های نون به نرخ روز خور با هرکی بازی کنن، من طرفدار رقیبش نم.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
So you cheer when Mehdi Torabi scores ey? man I cant imagine! you cheer for someone who loves Khameneyi, interesting.
lol amo bikhial. fuck that bastard. I support the team not those individual dayous players.

these players come and go.. did you stop your support for Real because you hated CR??

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
چهار باشگاه استقلال، پرسپولیس، سپاهان و شهرخودرو در اعتراض به تصمیم کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا تصمیم به کناره‌گیری و انصراف از حضور در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا گرفته‌اند و قرار نیست نمایندگان ایران در این مسابقات شرکت کنند

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
چهار باشگاه استقلال، پرسپولیس، سپاهان و شهرخودرو در اعتراض به تصمیم کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا تصمیم به کناره‌گیری و انصراف از حضور در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا گرفته‌اند و قرار نیست نمایندگان ایران در این مسابقات شرکت کنند
چهل سال در همه زمینه‌ها همین سیاست رو پیش گرفتن. لج و لج بازی با همه که هزینه ش رو خودشون دادن. یه مشت الاغ برای یه ملت تصمیم میگیرند.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
And this is pure koso sher. That fucked zu nation should have better things to do than to cheer for a hokoomati football team and a team that's absolutely not melli. Go check it out, like it or not, in UN there is no country registered called Iran. There is only Islamic Republic Iran and that dare pitti team is representing Islamic Republic Iran with players who are mostly conform with ir. Hamashoon khafeghoon gereftan azز kenaare hamin regime va dozdihaash be aab o Noone Haroom residn. Vaasashoon farghi nemikone ki koja va vaase chi koshte beshe.
۳۰ ساله گفتم، بازم میگم. این مادر قحبه های نون به نرخ روز خور با هرکی بازی کنن، من طرفدار رقیبش نم.
Watch your mouth buddy, can't you just comment something here without insulting members?