Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2019-2020 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
yekalame ham az madare aroos. Welcome back buddy to the sport forum. long time no see!!! I didn't know you had an special power that knows whats important or not to me!!! khodaro shokr....

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
All I said from the begging the KSA started this shit? can you tell me why??? what was the reason they didn't want to play in Iran??? because they are bunch of scared bitches.
I dont know man, lets see, maybe, just maybe, Iran shooting down a CIVILIAN plane killing 176 innocent people most whom were from IRAN had something to do with it? what do you think? maybe?
FYI Lufthansa and Air Austria also wont be flying to Iran until further notice, I guess they are also bunch of scared bitches ey?

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I dont know man, lets see, maybe, just maybe, Iran shooting down a CIVILIAN plane killing 176 innocent people most whom were from IRAN had something to do with it? what do you think? maybe?
FYI Lufthansa and Air Austria also wont be flying to Iran until further notice, I guess they are also bunch of scared bitches ey?
delband aziz sokhiii listens to me... All the games against any team from KSA and their shit national team vs Iran are played in neutral field since 2 3 years ago. that has nothing to due with current situation. and yeah they are scared bitches..

delband aziz sokhiii listens to me... All the games against any team from KSA and their shit national team vs Iran are played in neutral field since 2 3 years ago. that has nothing to due with current situation. and yeah they are scared bitches..
You need some deep self-reflection. Your contrarian attitude towards these very obvious matters is very similar to those advocated by the Jihadist ideology which wrongfully sees itself as a victim backed up against the wall and has no choice but to kill or be killed.

Sorry but find yourself a good source and educate yourself about the confused state of mind that has completely clouded your judgement.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
looool chi migi to baba.. Jihadists ideology????? man daram migam ina in barnamaro 2 3 sal pish rah andakhtan to migi boro self reflect kon...
baba to rast migi ostad.

Oct 18, 2010
if iranian clubs decide to play then i expect all of them to do
what the handball team did in kuwait and even raise it by
wearing soleimani covers before each match.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
It's a question of safety. Do foreign nationals feel safe in Iran? Where do they feel safer and protected? The Iranian regime imprisons visitors and dual nationals on imaginary espionage charges. They attack embassies and create enemies. What guarantee do Saudi or Emirati players have that they won't be attacked and their personal safety won't be in danger while in Iran? The regime guarantees are not worth the paper they are written on.

On the other hand there are hundreds of thousands of foreign nationals living and working in UAE, Qatar, Saudi etc who feel safe and protected. They have rights.

To compare IR with these countries is just ludicrous.

Feb 4, 2005
It's a question of safety. Do foreign nationals feel safe in Iran? Where do they feel safer and protected? The Iranian regime imprisons visitors and dual nationals on imaginary espionage charges. They attack embassies and create enemies. What guarantee do Saudi or Emirati players have that they won't be attacked and their personal safety won't be in danger while in Iran? The regime guarantees are not worth the paper they are written on.

On the other hand there are hundreds of thousands of foreign nationals living and working in UAE, Qatar, Saudi etc who feel safe and protected. They have rights.

To compare IR with these countries is just ludicrous.
That is not something new. They should have asked for not playing in Iran years ago. I am not saying AFC is right or wrong but don't think they are any saints either. If it was a plane downed in UAE or KSA we would not have seen this.

For the record: K... naneyeh IRI!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
afc wants iranian clubs to play in uae.
i say iranian clubs don't feel safe landing in uae.

Your leaders were bringing up France as a comparison to IR for safety.
That is not something new. They should have asked for not playing in Iran years ago. I am not saying AFC is right or wrong but don't think they are any saints either. If it was a plane downed in UAE or KSA we would not have seen this.

For the record: K... naneyeh IRI!
Maybe because it would be considered an isolated incidence in UAE but in the IR 3 embassies have already been taken over and foreigners arrested. Also the head of UAE's army never said to capture US citizens and then use them as ransom to get the economy going.

Feb 4, 2005
@houmanbahal How many of its OWN civilian has KSA killed in the past 10 years. How many IR. you tell me which is the biggest terrorist.
Cheers,
None of these are basis for banning a country from hosting a game. What’s next? How many executions countries have? Don’t get me wrong i wish there was a link between better human right records and howting sporting events but there isn’t

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
What is your point? IR cut the throat of Forouhar and his wife a couple that were toothless opposition and Bakhtiar and tens of others.
exactly so stop saying they are better than us.. they are all same animals. its just that they have more power in AFC so they don't get any real punishment for shit they do.