The 2019-20 UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Thank you for the Chelsea updates Iran-Esteghlal-Intern. Actually, Bayern were struggling as well, until they finally got it together and beat RB Leipzig. They were 4 pts ahead of Bayern at the Bundesliga table. However, to be fair, last year they were 9 points behind Dortmund. Teams like Bayern can overcome those gaps. I think the best strategy is let Chelsea attack, hit them with the defense and counter attack, when they get tired. I see they make mistake late in the 2nd half. It will be a good series.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Gatuso is a great coach -- I think Napoli has less chance but still will compete well with Barcelona in the next game.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Pooya jan, I have my money on Real Madrid-despite them being a few pts behind Barce. BTW my bad Ghabry was healed up and scored two goals, my dawg Lewey 1. Final @ Stanford Bridge- Bayern Men 3-0 Chelski Boys, Mia San Mia. Honestly, Bundesliga 2 Hidelheim. Iran Esteghlal Inter, good call buddy, nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
What a collapse by Madrid, City were better team anyway. Zidane has ZERO idea how to manage the team.
Has nothing to do with Zidane. The same players were horrible with the previous coaches. Let’s face it.. Madrid has below average players. If anything Zidane is making these jackasses look good.
would you honestly think 90% of these players would be starting for a mid team like Malaga ?!

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Has nothing to do with Zidane. The same players were horrible with the previous coaches. Let’s face it.. Madrid has below abentage players. If anything Zidane is making these jackasses look good.
would you honestly think 90% of these players would be starting for a mid team like Malaga ?!
Absolutely they would be. I respect your opinion but dont agree with you.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Pooya jan sorry about the results of the Real Madrid Man City game but there is always the return leg, it's not over yet. I know it will be tough going to their house and win but it can be done. As for Robert Lewendowski the bad news is he got injured in the Chelsea win but the good news is maximum 4 weeks, tibula. He should miss six BL games and the return leg v Chelsea but not worried as long as he is back by the QF. As for Zi Zu, I don't know whats going on with him. Seems like the management had no post Ronaldo plan.

What surprises me every time I watch Real is that they have that clown in goal.
I agree he's a clown but he did quite okay in that game.

You have to keep in mind this could be the last time we see Man City in CL for a while. This crop of players and Pep himself could be gone by next year. They're extra motivated to make this year count.

Despite City playing very well, Madrid was gonna sneak a 1-0 win if it wasn't for some luck and two major fuckups by Ramos and Carvajal.

Status
Not open for further replies.