Coronavirus

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Now that i am a delegate I have been in contact with D-Bernie Sanders
He and his wife are deciding on which one of their three houses, would they want to quarantine themselves.
Very interesting breaking news- Russian Federation Army to help Italy with medical supplies-
Russia a NON EU Non NATO country is helping out the west. Russia and Putin are on image rehabilitation mode
this will build a ton of good will, at least with the Italians.
Next football friendly game for both teams, when it resumes, Russia v Italy, don't care where.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-army-send-coronavirus-help-061757369.html

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
خامنه‌ای به آمریکا: گفته می‌شود شما این ویروس را درست کرده‌اید

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
تعطیلی همه مراکز تجاری تهران از یکشنبه؛ رشد ۵ درصدی مراجعه بیماران کرونایی در پایتخت

Oct 18, 2010
i hope this is not true but it is very well possible and will
be happening in all countries when the going gets tough!

Israeli doctor in Italy: We no longer help those over 60

Italy suffered more coronavirus-related victims than China with 4,825 confirmed deaths and 5,000 confirmed patients in the last 24 hours, Channel 12 reported on Sunday.

Israeli doctor Gai Peleg, who is currently working to save lives in Parma, Italy, told Channel 12 that things are only getting worse as the number of patients keeps growing.

As his department receives coronavirus patients who are terminally ill the focus is to allow patients to meet loved ones and communicate with them during their last moments despite the quarantine regulations. Other reports claim that, as the numbers of dead increases, some families find themselves unable to secure a proper burial for their loved ones.

Peleg said that, from what he sees and hears in the hospital, the instructions are not to offer access to artificial respiratory machines to patients over 60 as such machines are limited in number.

https://www.jpost.com/International/Israeli-doctor-in-Italy-We-no-longer-help-those-over-60-621856

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Italy suffered more coronavirus-related victims than China with 4,825 confirmed deaths and 5,000 confirmed patients in the last 24 hours, Channel 12 reported on Sunday.
If you really believe that Italy suffered more deaths than China, then I have a mansion for you in Florida, you can buy for $3,000,000
China is a communist country bro, they are NOT going to report the real numbers. Let's recap the population of china and itlay
China-1.3 BILLION
Italy 60.36 million

The math doesn't add up I'm calling BOLSHEVIK. Don't fall for the okie doke and the propaganda.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
If you really believe that Italy suffered more deaths than China, then I have a mansion for you in Florida, you can buy for $3,000,000
China is a communist country bro, they are NOT going to report the real numbers. Let's recap the population of china and itlay
China-1.3 BILLION
Italy 60.36 million

The math doesn't add up I'm calling BOLSHEVIK. Don't fall for the okie doke and the propaganda.
You think he doesn't know it ;)
When your idol is IRI, what do you expect LOL

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You think he doesn't know it ;)
When your idol is IRI, what do you expect LOL
/QUOTE]
Bro but this is a whole new level of somewhere, there is a village, missing their idiot.
I mean there is being an I.R Supporter and then there is believing that Italy, a nation of 60,000,000 has more deaths than China
a nation of 1.3 billion.
Confucius says- Never trust stats coming from a communist country, where the title People's Republic OF is in the name of the country.
By the way, did you know we don't have any gays in Russia or Iran?
Bro stop licking the shrine in Mashad- I just got the memo-That Emam Reza guy has been dead for over a millennium,
I don't think he is coming back. #Friends don't let friends lick shrines.

Attachments

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The visceral reaction OF IRI detractors and Trump detractors in a time of health crisis is not really funny.

Their incompetence is beyond lamentable, but that is no execuse for our lack of human empathy.

Celebrating after a human's painful death is not what our humanity should to stoop down to.

Some of these times reminds of people celebrating when Ghadaffi was getting sodomized before final moments of his life.

Let's calm down and hope a few people suffer as possible.