Coronavirus

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It was the media that called it the Whuhan/China Corona virus. Now they are accusing Trump of being a racist for doing the same thing and people like you buy into it:

That's exactly right. I am not a Trump supporter, but I am tired of watching news stations that have other agendas besides informing people of day to day news. Fox news is no better. They all have their own agendas and our members here fall for it left and right.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
This is Chinese Virus and the world should make them pay for it.
All joke aside, I think the world should do something about China's wet market where Corona and SARS came from. Really the world economy cant take more shit like this. For fuck sake, please eat normal food.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
All joke aside, I think the world should do something about China's wet market where Corona and SARS came from. Really the world economy cant take more shit like this. For fuck sake, please eat normal food.
If they were eating "Normal" food, Price of Beef would be triple what it is today.

by the way they will be eating normal food as soon as the 2/3 of China becomes middle class by developed countries standards.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
If they were eating "Normal" food, Price of Beef would be triple what it is today.

by the way they will be eating normal food as soon as the 2/3 of China becomes middle class by developed countries standards.
Actually those exotic foods are used by the rich.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What a shitshow!
Trump is gone soon put Dave Chappale out of business.
The man should have been a stand up comedian.
except that he has thin skin.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
If you watch the entire clip, they also mention Kung Flu Virus later on. My point is that they call it Kung Flu not Kung Fu.
Oh well yes, the main two acronyms I heard so far is Kung Fu Virus- Some reporter got blasted by Kelly Ann Conway
who is a conservative and she said, "My husband is Asian it is offensive."
I can make an argument both ways that saying Chinese or Kung Fu Virus and Russian Collusion can be racist and not racist.
"https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...s-highly-offensive-to-refer-to-coronavirus-as

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This is the ugly side of the virus
I have seen this in the 80's, the Russians were spit on.
I have seen this after 9-11, anyone from the M.E region that looked "Moslem" got spit on
Now it's the Chinese
They always want to blame someone, I really worry about the safety of Chinese Americans. I think just like after 9-11
several of them will get killed. Unfortunately some people who are not Chinese ie Korean-Japanese
will get killed because they will get mistaken for Chinese.
This sucks big time, Chinese Americans try to stand strong it's not your fault your government and Xi Xinping sucks.
My country has a racism problem, in case you haven't noticed. Now I've been called a "communist" before
but nobody ever spit on me, I never feared for my life, and I am always refereed to as an American, without any hyphenations.
You can be a fifth generation and some are, from the 1848 Gold Rush but they will always be CHINESE-American, never just American.
Why do you ask, that title"American" without any hyphenations. is only reserved for white people.
What my dads Chinese American boss said stuck. My dad, "I know how you feel, I too am a foreigner." Him, You don't because you are white, all you have to do
is have a kid and your kid will be an American, our great, great, great grandchildren will still be Chinese American."
One word, perspective.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/us/chinese-coronavirus-racist-attacks.html

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
this is inhumane to say the least but expected in the
'western civilized world' :eek:

Coronavirus: Spanish army finds care home residents 'dead and abandoned'

Spanish soldiers helping to fight the coronavirus pandemic have found elderly patients in retirement homes abandoned and, in some cases, dead in their beds, the defence ministry has said.
Spanish prosecutors said an investigation had been launched.
The military has been brought in to help disinfect care homes in Spain, one of Europe's worst hit countries.
Meanwhile, an ice rink in Madrid is to be used as a temporary mortuary for Covid-19 victims, officials said.
The virus is spreading very fast in Spain - the second worst-hit European country after Italy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52014023

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
What about Khamenei? LoL
Right man, at the right place, at the right time.
Sir, when people break the door of HARAM, when people simply go on vacation and dont give a fuck, when people lick the ZARI hoping for cure from Imam Z, when people spend millions yearly to go visit god house, yeah, those people are Iranians, and they deserve a leader like Khameneyi :)

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Honestly, Trump has been quite okay handling this monster so far. Still early in the game, but given the fucktards who want to nuke his presidency, he's been quite successful at convincing the public. Most people can see through the shameful theatrics of Pelosi and her goons.
Trump has been quite okay handling this monster so far
really? then why you don't give him a 10 out of 10?
Where is Fauci? Did he say something contradicting the thin skined orange president?