Hokm app for Android

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Whats the best app for playing Hokm on android? if it's online game, much better, so that you can find online pals and kill the time while having fun.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Few years ago, I played one that was built by Iranians and I thought it was pretty good

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I tried that one, the game is very fast pace(can't see the cards), less options to change, constantly you loose players in the middle of game, lot of disconnection.
Really? I played about 20 games yesterday, it was fine, but yeah some games you lose players. I think its great fun to play with friends though since App also has iOS version, so everyone can join.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Really? I played about 20 games yesterday, it was fine, but yeah some games you lose players. I think its great fun to play with friends though since App also has iOS version, so everyone can join.
Yeah, I'm an Android guy, I now IOS has its advantages. It would be nice, speacially these days, to call freinds and play some rounds of Hokm.
There were some guys join in, see cards, if it's not to his liking, just leave the game.