Coronavirus

Oct 18, 2010
follow these leads to find out how covid-19 was introduced to the world.
don't be afraid to be curious :p

charles lieber chair of harvard university’s chemistry and chemical biology department was
arrested late jan. 2020 just as covid-19 was hitting china.

at the time the justice dept. said the arrest was for lying about being “strategic scientist” at wuhan university in 2011 and that he was a contractual participant in china’s thousand talents plan, a government program aimed at recruiting and cultivating high-level scientific talent.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harv...ationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

what they did not tell the public was that prof. lieber was working very closely with the u.s. military on their biological warfare programs.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
follow these leads to find out how covid-19 was introduced to the world.
don't be afraid to be curious :p

charles lieber chair of harvard university’s chemistry and chemical biology department was
arrested late jan. 2020 just as covid-19 was hitting china.

at the time the justice dept. said the arrest was for lying about being “strategic scientist” at wuhan university in 2011 and that he was a contractual participant in china’s thousand talents plan, a government program aimed at recruiting and cultivating high-level scientific talent.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harv...ationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

what they did not tell the public was that prof. lieber was working very closely with the u.s. military on their biological warfare programs.

Old news that was debunked 100 times. Work harder ;)

Oct 18, 2010
debunked by whom?!?!!?

is it accidental that the head of a harvard science dept. who gets
grants of $15m from the u.s. military to work on biological warfare
and the justice dept. says has extended ties to wuhan university
gets arrested just as covid-19 epidemic starts in china?

even the lizard eating creatures in the southern persian gulf will not take
this as a coincidence unless they accuse them of creating covid-19 by
eating bbqed lizards :ROFLMAO:

I don't agree with you that lockdown doesn't work.
First about Sweden, they are highly civilized country and as soon as one feels sick, he or she self quarantines himself or herself. Secondly we haven't seen the impact yet and based on documentary I have seen it is becoming pretty bad.
The whole purpose of lockdown is to give a breather to health care system and make the curve flat. Because from epidemiology point of view, once you reach to the peak, you could control a disease through contact tracing not otherwise.
You're just repeating the media jargon and not paying attention.

I said half-ass lock-downs don't work and total lock-downs are impossible.

I know exactly what a lockdown is for. You would be very naive to think it's possible to control a disease through contact tracing in a city like New York or Tokyo or Tehran. That's actually idiotic.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You're just repeating the media jargon and not paying attention.

I said half-ass lock-downs don't work and total lock-downs are impossible.

I know exactly what a lockdown is for. You would be very naive to think it's possible to control a disease through contact tracing in a city like New York or Tokyo or Tehran. That's actually idiotic.
Media didn't create this. Has been researched and known.
Contact tracing is a very efficient method if the disease is controlled.

Media didn't create this. Has been researched and known.
Contact tracing is a very efficient method if the disease is controlled.
Contact tracing barely works in villages these days let alone mega metropolises. Even then, it can only work in countries like Germany, Japan or South Korea (All obedient US-liberated nations of WWII). It works nowhere else.

Oct 18, 2010
the lockdown issue is not rocket science.

look at getting covid-19 as a lottery.
you increase your chances of winning in a lottery(in this case actually losing)
by buying more tickets.the more tickets you buy the higher your chances.

now the way you buy tickets in covid-19 lottery is by being in contact with
as many people/things as possible.

hence the less tickets you buy(i.e. limit your daily interactions) the less chances
you have of winning in the covid-19 lottery.

which is why lockdowns are enforced.

the lockdown issue is not rocket science.

look at getting covid-19 as a lottery.
you increase your chances of winning in a lottery(in this case actually losing)
by buying more tickets.the more tickets you buy the higher your chances.

now the way you buy tickets in covid-19 lottery is by being in contact with
as many people/things as possible.

hence the less tickets you buy(i.e. limit your daily interactions) the less chances
you have of winning in the covid-19 lottery.

which is why lockdowns are enforced.
Except you don't have to buy the ticket yourself. Every single person around you (lockdown or not) can buy the ticket for you. Unless every single person around you is totally locked-down (absolutely no contact with outside surfaces/humans), there's very little point to the lock-down. Sure it does reduce the chance of infection by a small margin, but definitely not enough to merit the nonsense currently taking place in the world.

Oct 18, 2010
Except you don't have to buy the ticket yourself. Every single person around you (lockdown or not) can buy the ticket for you. Unless every single person around you is totally locked-down (absolutely no contact with outside surfaces/humans), there's very little point to the lock-down. Sure it does reduce the chance of infection by a small margin, but definitely not enough to merit the nonsense currently taking place in the world.
i want to recommend you study stochastic processes.
but it's not easy and it is extremely boring.so be warned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stochastic_process

i want to recommend you study stochastic processes.
but it's not easy and it is extremely boring.so be warned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stochastic_process
I was studying stochastic when most people didn't even know how to pronounce it. Clearly, the stochastic or random aspect of COVID-19 is not of a favorable outcome (so far anyway). It's not clear how many have been affected by the virus. The data so far has been astonishingly useless. All we know is places with lock-downs and places without show little to no correlation when it comes to infection rate. Meanwhile the price of this unsustainable situation gets heftier by the hour.

This is similar to applying a stochastic coefficient to a stock symbol pouring money into it based on a model that may or may not yield results in 500 years. It can be done and will probably turn a profit at some point but no one lives long enough to realize the gains. It would be a very bad model.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I was studying stochastic when most people didn't even know how to pronounce it. Clearly, the stochastic or random aspect of COVID-19 is not of a favorable outcome (so far anyway). It's not clear how many have been affected by the virus. The data so far has been astonishingly useless. All we know is places with lock-downs and places without show little to no correlation when it comes to infection rate. Meanwhile the price of this unsustainable situation gets heftier by the hour.

This is similar to applying a stochastic coefficient to a stock symbol pouring money into it based on a model that may or may not yield results in 500 years. It can be done and will probably turn a profit at some point but no one lives long enough to realize the gains. It would be a very bad model.
It is very difficult and even impossible to compare the different countries. Sweden for example, is far less densely populated than UK, Spain or Italy. Their cultural habits also differ. Additionally, different countries have different criteria for including cases in COVID-19 deaths.

Overall there are far too many variables involved that makes a direct comparison almost impossible.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
c
debunked by whom?!?!!?

Good luck proving this based on "coincidence" you brainless little moron.
I am sure there are literally thousands of coincidences like this all of which prove diddly squat to any knowledgeable person. But an imbecile like you isn't one of the latter.

Eat shit and die you disgusting fascist b@stard.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
debunked by whom?!?!!?

sheep will always be sheep but the wolves evolve :LOL:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
sheep will always be sheep but the wolves evolve :LOL:

So let's agree what you say is correct.
So Chinese got someone from US and asked his help to make the virus and tried it on their own people.
much better for China :D