Trump WAS the president

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
LOL -- cutting people's interview and only pick the part they like
love this comments:

this is propaganda. I urge you to watch these interviews in full context. Or read what I have compiled for you.

Morgan Freeman fled Mississippi from Jim Crow and he believes that if he could make it to where he is, anyone can, and there is no excuse whatsoever (watch more of his interviews.) He would like to never talk about racism as a large issue, because he believes that making it a hot topic is not productive, and views it as dwelling. He is also active on the BLM movement, and his latest tweet, asks for people to share their stories of dealing with racism and quotes “Racism is defined as: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own”

Lil Wayne grew up in 17th ward (one of the poorest neighborhoods with about 100% black demographic) in NOLA and at the age of 12 he shot himself, and a white cop saved his life, who later was fired from his department for repeatedly tasing a man during his arrest while splitting racial slurs including the N-word. At 13yrs old he garnered attention of the Cash Money Records label, one of the most successful record labels in hiphop, and he speaks that his privilege has blessed him that he personally hasn't experienced racism, then the interview goes to Shannon (host), a black man from rural GA, listen to his thoughts. Wayne chooses to not perpetuate racism because his beliefs are to not judge anyone for any reason. In his other interviews, he speaks about how the police treated his neighborhood growing up, but that should not give you reason to judge all cops right now.

Anthony Mackie is in an interview for a racially charged movie, where he signed on because of 2 lines, "you're a goddamn cliche and you validate everything that the white community thinks" and "it's not your first thought that makes you a racist, it's your second, your third, your fourth" and goes on to speak to the fact that as a black man, you must do everything in your power to make it home at night because you live in "shark infested waters.” (Speaking to being racially profiled.)

Denzel Washington’s interviews speak about the idea that having a structured upbringing is what makes people largely more successful, yet he also speaks that the system is rigged, and those with family strongholds are more likely to not become criminals, which is true across all races.

David Webb is a far right commentator, who is debating that factually, there are 2 parameters necessary for racism to be considered institutionalized 1.) social contract 2.) codified law. Which by definition, racism cannot be institutional. This is a factually based argument within the Oxford Union Debate. In the court of law, racism cannot be considered institutionalized.

Larry Elder, is widely known to abuse data and statistics while making his points, and also bullying his opponents. His misuse of data saying that “96% of black homicides, were black on black…” is exaggerated from 89%, this also doesn’t state that 81% of white homicides are white on white. He also goes to state that 75% of black children are born without a father, this statistic is 72% of black children are born out of wedlock. Referencing 1960’s culture to compare versus the modern family. This percentage of children born out of wedlock are growing worldwide every year. 40% of children born in the US are born out of wedlock. The only 2 countries that have maintained this culture are Japan and South Korea, which I’m sure Elder would state that “the number of children born out of wedlock has more than doubled in South Korea and Japan.” While this is true, they are still both countries with an average of less than 3%.

This video also goes on to to push against violence, which about 99% of the protesters are non-violent, yet still being teargassed and beaten, and arrested, while there are anarchists pushing their own agenda, many of those people white. No true activists want violence or rioting. But no true empathy will prioritize the looting and rioting over the organized and militarized brutality happening during the protests for what they are protesting. We all want progress and to heal. And that starts with each of us educating ourselves on the matter, and not BLINDLY liking, sharing, or regurgitating misinformation or propaganda, much as the POTUS has done time and time. again. And to quote MLK in this video after misquoting several black men’s words is offensive in itself.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Pooya, I feel the same way you do, feel lucky born and raised in the USA,
I can get temporary government posts. and Playboy not all 1st gen's in America and Canada
are like that. There are dahati Irooni's, derevnia(villager-dahati) Russians and Germans too.
Well let's hope Trump doesn't totally screw the pooch

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Racism exists in EVERY country, in every culture. However, some countries more, some less. So yes, no one can deny the fact racism does exist in Canada as well, but compare to US, I believe is less.
The other day I was in a party and this persian guy was saying that all the blacks are losers and I told him what if a person tell you all Iranians are terrorist and he was giving me a lecture of how great Iranians are and I kicked his ass at the end and told him he has to educate himself and he is a moron. I guess he won't ever talk to me but hey I don't give a damn :D

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The other day I was in a party and this persian guy was saying that all the blacks are losers and I told him what if a person tell you all Iranians are terrorist and he was giving me a lecture of how great Iranians are and I kicked his ass at the end and told him he has to educate himself and he is a moron. I guess he won't ever talk to me but hey I don't give a damn :D
stop conversing with my uncle in parties.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Educate him, but I guess it is too late lol
when my 100 old grand pa with 2 years of formal education says crazy $hit. I can say oh man let it go, he has a good heart. he just has not been exposed to this kind of thing.

when your uncle with years of higher education and good economic standing says crazy $hit you just have to give up hope in humanity.

It is like 90% of iranians who took advantage of scholarships, financial aid to go to school but then they decry any kind of effort to reforming education.

side note: I am not pro college for everyone.

but i am for making technical schools available to people. precision welding, carpentry and ...

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Eyval, damet garm.
If you ever talked to him, ask him, Why this "GREAT" Iranian nation, with 2500 years of history and AMAZING people has such a government? Why even in SAUDI ARABIA they let women inside stadium? I love to hear how this "GREAT" nation who has NO flaw, ended up with such a government for over 40 years!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Eyval, damet garm.
If you ever talked to him, ask him, Why this "GREAT" Iranian nation, with 2500 years of history and AMAZING people has such a government? Why even in SAUDI ARABIA they let women inside stadium? I love to hear how this "GREAT" nation who has NO flaw, ended up with such a government for over 40 years!
Eyval, damet garm.
for those who viscerally hate IRI, there is normally three answers.
این آخوند ها که ایرانی نیستند, اینها عربند.
انگلیس ها و کارتر این بلا را سر ما آوردند تا ما ضعیف بشیم.

ما کلا خاک بر سریم و نفهمیم

you are not gone hear many nuanced thoughtful answers.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
The moron orange baboon farted again:
During a roundtable on “Fighting for America’s Seniors,” the president suggested that not testing for the coronavirus could be one way of reducing reported cases.

And here are some responses :

"Well, yes, in the same way that if you stopped charging people with murder you'd have no murder convictions"
“If we got rid of X-rays we’d have very few cavities, if any.”
"When I was struggling in math, I kept telling teachers to stop testing me"

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
for those who viscerally hate IRI, there is normally three answers.
این آخوند ها که ایرانی نیستند, اینها عربند.
انگلیس ها و کارتر این بلا را سر ما آوردند تا ما ضعیف بشیم.

ما کلا خاک بر سریم و نفهمیم

you are not gone hear many nuanced thoughtful answers.
Ignorance is bliss :)

Feb 4, 2005
I have friends from different cultures and backgrounds and based on what I’ve seen so far we Iranians are olympic champions when it comes to racism

Oct 18, 2010
trump's regime is starting to beg iran for a meeting at any level now.
they try to hide it under 'prisoner exchange' veil :ROFLMAO:

U.S.'s Hook says wants in-person meeting with Iran on prisoners

Oct 18, 2010
'wacko john bolton' was really disappointed when trump refused
to start a war with iran which was a very wise decision.
that's according to his new book :LOL:

"The moment he cites as the real 'turning point' for him in the administration had to do with an attack on Iran that, to Bolton's abject disappointment, didn't happen," writes Jennifer Szalai in the Times' review of the book. "In June 2019, Iran had shot down an unmanned American drone, and Bolton, who has always championed what he proudly calls 'disproportionate response,' pushed Trump to approve a series of military strikes in retaliation. You can sense Bolton's excitement when he describes going home 'at about 5:30' for a change of clothes because he expected to be at the White House 'all night.' It's therefore an awful shock when Trump decided to call off the strikes at the very last minute, after learning they would kill as many as 150 people."