La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Any predictions pre lock down is annulled
LoL
It is not based on pre or post lock down, it is based on the fact that there is something missing in this Barca team. I observed that both in champions league and La Liga. The team has become slow on transitions and good defensive teams can handle them. The problems have not been addressed in my opinion.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
it is based on the fact that there is something missing in this Barca team
Pretty much everything is missing in this Barca team. There's just some dude called Messi who sometimes decides to entertain himself. The entire organization is a big fat failure. When you keep a moron like Valverde at helm for that long and then decide to bring in yet another average boss, it's evident you don't care.

Oh and regardless of results Barca is playing garbage football. They don't even have tiki-taka going for them anymore.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Pretty much everything is missing in this Barca team. There's just some dude called Messi who sometimes decides to entertain himself. The entire organization is a big fat failure. When you keep a moron like Valverde at helm for that long and then decide to bring in yet another average boss, it's evident you don't care.

Oh and regardless of results Barca is playing garbage football. They don't even have tiki-taka going for them anymore.
The only player that really impressed me in ATM game was Riqui Puig ... he was fast and everywhere but the rest of team was average specially Vidal missed too many chances.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The only player that really impressed me in ATM game was Riqui Puig ... he was fast and everywhere but the rest of team was average specially Vidal missed too many chances.
Puig is just your standard Barca youth player who will turn into another average 30-50 million Euro player and move on. There is no way to thrive in the current atmosphere. The spirit is on its death bed and will die with Messi's retirement/move. It might come back in a generation or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.