Legionnaires thread 2019-2020, News, Updates, Live Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2005
Rio Ave will now play in the Europa League next season. I hope Taremi doesn't come up with a stupid "I want to help my team in the EL" antic, and get out of there for the next season. He deserves to play in a much better team!
No they won’t. They finished 5th so no Europa League

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Is PI your daei? :p Usually to address an older person whom you don't know, Amoo is a more common word to use. That's why it's gotten me wondering. :)

Unless of course PI is actually Ali Daei which would be another discussion.

Ps. PI jan, ma ro dige ghabool nadarida? ;)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
BTW, for the second goal, Taremi made a great effort and vision to get the ball in front of the open goal. That was very smart. However the way he finally scored it was very immature, unprofessional and Iranibazi. :rolleyes:

I thought he'd learn something from CQ during all these years!

Feb 4, 2005
Is PI your daei? :p Usually to address an older person whom you don't know, Amoo is a more common word to use. That's why it's gotten me wondering. :)

Unless of course PI is actually Ali Daei which would be another discussion.

Ps. PI jan, ma ro dige ghabool nadarida? ;)
hehehe! Ali joon I use the livescore app and it still shows them not in EL next year! Weird that site and app show two different things.

D2334E94-CE72-44E9-B546-F62D90650812.jpeg

Last edited:

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
BTW, for the second goal, Taremi made a great effort and vision to get the ball in front of the open goal. That was very smart. However the way he finally scored it was very immature, unprofessional and Iranibazi. :rolleyes:

I thought he'd learn something from CQ during all these years!
I initially thought it was childish too, however, I then remember my hate for retrieving balls from the back of the net. So in a way he was actually showed some consideration for the goaltender and made him do less work to restart the game.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I initially thought it was childish too, however, I then remember my hate for retrieving balls from the back of the net. So in a way he was actually showed some consideration for the goaltender and made him do less work to restart the game.
But do you think that was his purpose? :) Khod shirini which resulted in belittling the other team was closer to his purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.