The 2019-20 UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I think between the 3 of them_Lewey, Gnabry and Muller, Bayern has like 90+ goals
Ya i'm shaking in my boots on PSG, i will take my boys over Flopmar, Mbappe and company. Should be a good close,
hard fought game. These teams are about as EVEN as it gets and the wise guys agree, Bayern -1055 money line slight favorites.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Well so long Sevilla, good job Inter, congrats. Now as for Bayern I still think they will beat PSG 3-2.
It will probably most likely be Bayern hosting up the trophy, unless there is a Real Madrid ref
situation or a key injury. Bayern overall, including the bench is better than PSG. Coutihno put
2 in the back of the net vs O.L, similar to what Dembele did.
Dude Sevilla won :D

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I was not paying attention to Sevilla and Inter because I know they both don't have enough to beat Bayern in the Super Cup.
Sorry to Inter fans, I like them in Italy because they are NOT named Juve and have Lukaku but they need a bit more.
So it will be Bayern vs Sevilla for the Super Cup, beat Sevilla and PSG, win the first Treble since 2013.
*SIDE NOTE*Most Bayern fans prefer Sevilla over Inter, for what it is worth meaning they know Inter would have been
the tougher opponent. @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter @Bache Tehroon I know that feeling, Bayern had some tough heartbreaking L''s
it sucks when you make it far and then lose at the end, in a close game. Well, at least Inter didn't lose 8-2. :)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I was not paying attention to Sevilla and Inter because I know they both don't have enough to beat Bayern in the Super Cup.
Sorry to Inter fans, I like them in Italy because they are NOT named Juve and have Lukaku but they need a bit more.
So it will be Bayern vs Sevilla for the Super Cup, beat Sevilla and PSG, win the first Treble since 2013.
*SIDE NOTE*Most Bayern fans prefer Sevilla over Inter, for what it is worth meaning they know Inter would have been
the tougher opponent. @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter @Bache Tehroon I know that feeling, Bayern had some tough heartbreaking L''s
it sucks when you make it far and then lose at the end, in a close game. Well, at least Inter didn't lose 8-2. :)
Let first Bayern win then talk about super cup which is not that important of a cup

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Let first Bayern win then talk about super cup which is not that important of a cup
Yep, you don't want a repeat of 2011, when Drogba and Chelsea were celebrating.
The Super cup is not that important,we can talk about that after the finals.
This game is going to physical for PSG, Bayern is not RBL. Now remember, PSG has an extra days rest
but I will still say 1 goal, close win 3-2 Bayern.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Where can I watch the final today? Is CBS Sports network and CBS Sports HQ the same? On my TV I don't get CBSSN but when I check out the guide it says it's showing the past games (Lyon-Bayern game) until 12 noon. On Roku I am watching CBS Sports and they are showing Basketball. Are these fuckers can a show the game?

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Where can I watch the final today? Is CBS Sports network and CBS Sports HQ the same? On my TV I don't get CBSSN but when I check out the guide it says it's showing the past games (Lyon-Bayern game) until 12 noon. On Roku I am watching CBS Sports and they are showing Basketball. Are these fuckers can a show the game?
CBS Sports Network
TUDN
CBS all access (you can get 1 month free trial. cancel tomorrow)
or just watch online soccer stream websites.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
CBS Sports Network
TUDN
CBS all access (you can get 1 month free trial. cancel tomorrow)
or just watch online soccer stream websites.
Yeah. It looks like it is an extra subscription service. I have CBS sports network with my ROKU package, but apparently they don’t show the matches there. Fuck it. I am sick of paying for so many different shit (Netflix, AMZN Prime, Hulu, DISNEY). I swear the old cable system was cheaper and less confusing. I just got the CBS all access & will cancel after the game.

Yeah. It looks like it is an extra subscription service. I have CBS sports network with my ROKU package, but apparently they don’t show the matches there. Fuck it. I am sick of paying for so many different shit (Netflix, AMZN Prime, Hulu, DISNEY). I swear the old cable system was cheaper and less confusing. I just got the CBS all access & will cancel after the game.
I hate paying for different nonsense too. Have managed to keep it down to netflix and Amazon prime so far.
Honestly, the P2P streams (using AceStream or SopCast) have been pretty reliable for the past few years. As long as you have a very good (not just good) internet connection (50mbps or more) most of the Russian ones work well in HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.