Legionnaires thread 2020-2021, News, Updates, Live Reports

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Because he doesn't know any better. The guy is a simple sheep, just like many of our other sportsmen. Rezazadeh was/is the same. All these athletes know about in life, is their respective sports and nothing else. As long as they are successful and make a name for Iran, they can do what ever they want for all I care. In terms of politics, they are irrelevant anyways.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Because he doesn't know any better. The guy is a simple sheep, just like many of our other sportsmen. Rezazadeh was/is the same. All these athletes know about in life, is their respective sports and nothing else. As long as they are successful and make a name for Iran, they can do what ever they want for all I care. In terms of politics, they are irrelevant anyways.
That’s a lame answer
So based on your answer a criminal also doesn’t know any better and responsibility doesn’t exist
Come on

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What do you mean ?
I kinda expect that from Iranians, not accepting responsibility for anything.
Who do you want to take responsibility? The guy is barely educated. He barely reads anythings. Your expectations of Iranians in a society, full with the likes of Taremi/Rezazadeh, is way too high. Yes, if he made a difference in politics, it would matter. but as said before, the guy is irrelevant.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Brentford better than any swedish club imo.

English Championship > French League2
Sure but the guy was playing in the French league 1 and arguably being his team's best player. I wanted him to progress after that, not regress. At the very least I had hoped for a mid table French league 1 team.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Sure but the guy was playing in the French league 1 and arguably being his team's best player. I wanted him to progress after that, not regress. At the very least I had hoped for a mid table French league 1 team.
Yeah you got a point. I remember he was on the verge of signing for Rennes in 2018 and they are in CL this season things could have have been so different. I still think if Saman has a good season @ Brentford he can join a decent team in the EPL the following year i wish him all the best.