Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2019-2020 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Oct 18, 2010
iranian coach does what carlos could not do, get into the final
with a no name team.
let's see if he can do better than branco and win it all.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Well deserved win for Persepolis with 10 players and no foreign player or coach. Al Nasr is as a tough opponent to beat and don’t forget playing every 72 hours is. It an easy task especially for Western Asian teams. Some folks here expect the same performance at European levels with the same foundation. Be happy for what they achieved instead of bashing them every chance you get just to satisfy your own agenda.

Oct 18, 2010
proof that afc is anti-iran and anti-iranian.
they picked the only non-iranian player of the reds
as the player of the match :ROFLMAO:
what a bust!

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
what a bust!
The whole world including AFC are anti Mullah and I.R.I nothing to do with people, stop spreading your PRESSTV propaganda here.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
what a bust!
MVP was the keeper. While Bashar Rasan did well, but he was also responsible for giving away the penalty which put Al Nasr ahead.

Last edited:

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Well deserved win for Persepolis with 10 players and no foreign player or coach. Al Nasr is as a tough opponent to beat and don’t forget playing every 72 hours is. It an easy task especially for Western Asian teams. Some folks here expect the same performance at European levels with the same foundation. Be happy for what they achieved instead of bashing them every chance you get just to satisfy your own agenda.
No. I expect 3 good side foot passes. Non existent by either team and esteghlal and al keer and al koon. Only relatively decent team was Pakhtakoor but their player’s stupid act leading to red card denied them a fair match against pp. congrats PP. kos naneyeh afc.