Trump WAS the president

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
اولین جمعه اکتبر که امسال مصادف است با ۲ اکتبر "روز جهانی لبخند" است
I think we have to call it "RUZA NISHKHAND BE TRUMP"!

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
This also crossed my mind last night after the news broke out:

اعلام ابتلای ناگهانی ترامپ و همسرش به کرونا، چندان هم ناگهانی نبود. نه آن که کرونا گرفتن و یا کرونا نگرفتنش ناگهانی و یا غیر ناگهانی نبود، بلکه تصمیم جمهوریخواهان و محافلی که ترامپ را بر سر کار آورده بودند به ظاهر ناگهانی است. شواهد، بویژه پس از مناظره ای که با بایدن نامزد دمکرات ها برای انتخابات ریاست جمهوری داشت و بیم از باخت ترامپ و برای نخستین بار یک دوره ای شدن ریاست جمهوری در امریکا اتخاذ تدابیری را نشان می دهد که شاید اعلام کرونا گرفتن ترامپ یکی از آنها باشد. باخت ترامپ و اقدامات جنون آمیز او برای ماندن در کاخ سفید با توسل به حامیان مسلحی که دارد خطر یک جنگ داخلی و صف بندی میان نظامیان را در امریکا تشدید کرده است. این احتمال وجود دارد که فعلا او را تا حد ممکن از صحنه دور کنند و به بهانه ناممکن بودن ادامه کارزار انتخاباتی وی، کل انتخابات را برای مدتی به عقب بیاندازند و در این فاصله امور کاخ سفید را بدست "پنس" معاون 61 سال او بسپارند. از این ستون تا ستون بعدی فاصله است. یعنی تا زمانی که بر سر انتخابات امریکا به تفاهم برسند شاید پنس جانشین ترامپ برای شرکت در انتخابات شود!
در همین ارتباط المیادین نوشت: محافل مختلف در آمریکا منتظر مشخص شدن شرایط جسمانی "دونالد ترامپ"، هستند و "مایک پنس" معاون رئیس جمهور آمریکا خود را برای برعهده گرفتن وظایف ریاست جمهوری در صورت بروز شرایط فوق العاده آماده می‌کند

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The media as usual is over doing this.

the leader of free world.....

American people need to be reassured.

planes were circling DC last night...

Given all the world resources at this disposal, he probably has 0.5% chance of having a terminal experience.

Over dramatization of the situation is so annoying.

so what if anything happens to him? pence will step in and all the republicans like that guy even better.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
This also crossed my mind last night after the news broke out:

اعلام ابتلای ناگهانی ترامپ و همسرش به کرونا، چندان هم ناگهانی نبود. نه آن که کرونا گرفتن و یا کرونا نگرفتنش ناگهانی و یا غیر ناگهانی نبود، بلکه تصمیم جمهوریخواهان و محافلی که ترامپ را بر سر کار آورده بودند به ظاهر ناگهانی است. شواهد، بویژه پس از مناظره ای که با بایدن نامزد دمکرات ها برای انتخابات ریاست جمهوری داشت و بیم از باخت ترامپ و برای نخستین بار یک دوره ای شدن ریاست جمهوری در امریکا اتخاذ تدابیری را نشان می دهد که شاید اعلام کرونا گرفتن ترامپ یکی از آنها باشد. باخت ترامپ و اقدامات جنون آمیز او برای ماندن در کاخ سفید با توسل به حامیان مسلحی که دارد خطر یک جنگ داخلی و صف بندی میان نظامیان را در امریکا تشدید کرده است. این احتمال وجود دارد که فعلا او را تا حد ممکن از صحنه دور کنند و به بهانه ناممکن بودن ادامه کارزار انتخاباتی وی، کل انتخابات را برای مدتی به عقب بیاندازند و در این فاصله امور کاخ سفید را بدست "پنس" معاون 61 سال او بسپارند. از این ستون تا ستون بعدی فاصله است. یعنی تا زمانی که بر سر انتخابات امریکا به تفاهم برسند شاید پنس جانشین ترامپ برای شرکت در انتخابات شود!
در همین ارتباط المیادین نوشت: محافل مختلف در آمریکا منتظر مشخص شدن شرایط جسمانی "دونالد ترامپ"، هستند و "مایک پنس" معاون رئیس جمهور آمریکا خود را برای برعهده گرفتن وظایف ریاست جمهوری در صورت بروز شرایط فوق العاده آماده می‌کند
Whoever wrote this is confusing the US with IR.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
What has got me is the number of ordinary people and celebrities coming out saying they wish he does. If the situation was reversed people would lose their jobs at the very least.
Politicizing someone’s ailment is never good.
Is positive to see that Biden’s campaign stopped negative adds on trump After his illness was revealed , even as trump Campaign continued the negative adds and insults on him. They also are Totally contradicting trump’s behavior of 4 years ago when Hillary had a dizzy spell and was ill for couple of days. Good to see that they ( Democrat’s) didn’t Step down to low moral levels of trumptatds.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Are you just copy and pasting talking points?
https://www.businessinsider.com/don...a-chinese-people-will-leave-her-there-2016-10
Is positive to see that Biden’s campaign stopped negative adds on trump After his illness was revealed , even as trump Campaign continued the negative adds and insults on him. They also are Totally contradicting trump’s behavior of 4 years ago when Hillary had a dizzy spell and was ill for couple of days. Good to see that they ( Democrat’s) didn’t Step down to low moral levels of trumptatds.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
No , are you?
What is your point?
You are coming off rather strongly. I wish to know your point to respond accordingly. Hate to respond based on a misunderstanding.
Your posted article mentions reaction of trump camp to Hillary’s ailment, but copy paste?
The point of your posted article is qualification or lack there of ( Hillary), the point on my paragraph was reaction to illness of politicians in response to behrooz.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
You must have been on a completely different planet. Over the last 4 years, all the bile and the hate has been towards Trump from his opponents. Not the other way around.

Th entire Democrat platform is built on hatred of Trump.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
You must have been on a completely different planet. Over the last 4 years, all the bile and the hate has been towards Trump from his opponents. Not the other way around.

Th entire Democrat platform is built on hatred of Trump.
And I could say the same thing to you, observing from outside the “ goud” and yelling lengesh kon.
Are you disputing the fact that he and his campaign have never ceased a moment to spread hatred towards the opponent, xenophobia and division of the country?
Was the location that you live was subject to federal negligence in aids for natural disasters , even though they provided 40 percent of federal income taxes, because they were not a red state?
Are your federal court appointments Filled by mostly young inexperienced judges that will have tenure for many years and for most, their only qualification is to share racist and xenophobic views of trumpets and their evangelical fanatics?
And many other....,

No , I don’t live in another planet. I live right in middle of where things are happening. Those who cheer from thousands of miles away , those who don’t worry about future of their children growing up in this country, those who are not concerned about their own future, those who could care less about environmental protections being sacrificed for the sake of corporations and their stocks, those who are not concerned about the impacts of racist and xenophobic rethorics and policies on giving grounds to the armed racist portion of us public in becoming more arrogant and apparent in reclaiming their “ white privilege, Not to mention how he endangered lives of many by his incompetence in handling Covid crisis, those who deny the fact that a goal of his administration has been to halt and dismantle on any progress that may have been made on health care, healthier communities and ample number of social issues , don’t feel the daily aspects of , and future worries and concerns of this administration. The administration that put aside suit and ties , in terms of manipulating their base via lies and fake news is very much comparable with IRI ( before Iranians got disillusioned).

As much as I hate IRI, I also for the sake of my children, need to be concerned about their future in here, US of A.

It is a difficult balancing act in my planet. Something that as hard as you trump fans living in distance, can not and would not be able to feel, as hard as you try.

I have never voted for either party in my life. I have been living in this country longer than most of you have lived in this planet Earth. Never had so much fear for future. Not even during the harshest times in the past.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
The issues are very similar where I am. Both sides accuse the other of exactly the same things. If you think the Democrats are better for the future of your children you are wrong.
If you think your children will have a better future with the lefties on Biden's side you are on the road to massive regret. You won't recognise America once the likes of Cortez, Omar and Harris have finished with it.

I don't have time. Make your own mistakes.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
We are entitled to shape our own future and “ make our own “ mistakes :)

Meanwhile good luck in finding your own Mussolini in your neck of woods!

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Literally everything she brought up as a 'negative' characteristic of the American society, is actually a natural byproduct of a prospering society. Her tele-prompter reading brain cannot even fathom an alternative where even 10% of the population would be better off than the world-envied reality she despises so much. Another example of anti-establishment rhetoric that offers absolutely no solutions to the somewhat minor issues while targeting the very core of the system that affords its followers the luxury of existence.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
We are entitled to shape our own future and “ make our own “ mistakes :)

Meanwhile good luck in finding your own Mussolini in your neck of woods!
It must be Trump's Trotskyite background! It's a dead give away.

The number of people who haven't a clue what fascism is and yet throw comparison's like this around is not surprising to me. People just don't bother to read about basic concepts.

Last edited: