Trump WAS the president

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
And to add:
Not many are under illusion that Biden is the salvation to all our ills. On the contrary.
This establishment will survive on its own economic accords, regardless of individual.
The concern is stopping the wrecking train endangering civility .

And you are yet another victim of trumpets propaganda regardless of “ lefties”. Democratic Party establishment hates and despises the left movement emerging in the party. Unlike republican reaction to the white Supremacist wing Rising in the party.

Republican Party (traditional never trumpets)= right wing of Democratic Party

Republican Party ( trumpets)= political face of extreme right and racists

Democratic Party ( DNC) = left wing of Republican Party

Since your issues are similar as you claimed, do you the issue and prospect of uncivil war and hoards of Armed ex military Proud boys waiting for daddy’s order?
Does your leader , as the face nation That kids may look up to,, takes pride in grabbing p...?
Taxes, lies, provocative speeches , .......,,

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Again, you don’t live here. You don’t feel what is like. At best, you pick and choose talking points and headlines that suits your beliefs from thousands of miles.
Not surprising to me to get similar reactions particularly from Europe. One of the best political strategist of our times, bannon has spent two decades investing in Europe drawing a caricature of “ change and progress” promoting his misinformation.
Not saying that you are influenced, just stating that I Get similar arguments from my eurpean based friends particularly technocrats.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
You wouldn’t be putting those smilies if you had any minimal exposure of inner dynamics of DNC, the history of bernie’s treatment by DNC , historical actions of how democrats have gone out of way to not endanger “ the establishment “ ( I.e how clintons obstructed and changed the outcome of first possible victory by Green Party in a major city and rose newsome to the power),..,,,

There is more than what so called main stream or Fox News present as facts.

Most traditional power cores of Democrats rather be in bed with corrupt trump than lose control of their party to the rising left.

Both parties have the mission of maintaining the economic order and system. They only differ ( sometimes slightly) in how to screw you

Oct 18, 2010
nothing beats taking a ride in a bullet proof,chemical attack proof
sealed suv when you are fresh with covid-19.
hope the guys taking a ride with him have a good life insurance policy.

Oct 18, 2010
oh my lord this is sad to watch!
he is pretty sick and can not breath.
what kind of people are advising this guy?
they are not his friends :(

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
absolutely no care about anyone but himself!
Walks like a Roman emperor at the verge of collapse to the balcony, after endangering his details, takes off the mask like a macho man now Endangering the camera man and photographer for The election photo .

Narcissistic.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
He has to go back to work -- only hard working individuals understand commitment to work (just joking baba, take it easy)

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
من دیگه حرفی ندارم

Moderator: have you talked to Trump/Biden in case they become ill and cannot perform presidential duties?

Pence: 60 million people during Obama / Biden suffered from swine flu.

Harris: my mother came to America at the age 19 and gave birth to me when she was 25.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Pence is a well-balanced likeable man. I wish Trump would learn from him and be more 'fatherly' like Pence is. If his aim is to one day become president, he won himself lots of votes tonight.
If by fatherly you mean a ultra-religious nut case I agree. Pence is basically the akhoond version of a American politician. The guy refuses to dine with other women.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
If by fatherly you mean a ultra-religious nut case I agree. Pence is basically the akhoond version of a American politician. The guy refuses to dine with other women.
Yeah I don't really like people practicing their religion in public view, but he's of the harmless type mostly. Overall, they have to pander to a lot of religious people so they keep bringing up their "faith". Much like Harris did and included Biden in it too. They're not "Akhoond" like at all. You seem to not know how Akhoondism works. Akhoondism works via condescension and guilt. The 'faith' discussion in US politics is mostly a plea. It's basically "please vote for me because I like your God too".

Anyway, Pence is definitely well spoken and a classic conservative. Not much wrong with his character.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I found the debate was useless. In other words, these two couldn't convince a neutral person to change his/her opinion.
I thought Pence was very smart in debate. When it was asked about Health Care, he completely deviate the question which was super smart.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I found the debate was useless. In other words, these two couldn't convince a neutral person to change his/her opinion.
I thought Pence was very smart in debate. When it was asked about Health Care, he completely deviate the question which was super smart.
Pence easily retained his voter base while Harris is being called a "Karen" because of the faces she made and the extremely fake half-crying voice she had decided to employ in this debate. If you watch her previous debates, she never spoke with that voice. Terrible acting on her part and many people saw through it.

Biden and Harris could've easily sealed this election a long time ago if they had just stuck to a more centrist message and declined to pander to the far left. Hillary was a very unlikable woman, but Biden and Harris are not. They didn't need to dirty themselves with "defund the police" or "free healthcare for all" or "tax the rich" or "we love China" or "We hate Russia" or "Soleimani was good" nonsense. They will unfortunately and probably still win, but they pushed too many people to Trump's side.