Trump WAS the president

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I found the debate was useless. In other words, these two couldn't convince a neutral person to change his/her opinion.
I thought Pence was very smart in debate. When it was asked about Health Care, he completely deviate the question which was super smart.
Yeah, I hate Pence and Trump, however, at times I felt Harris is putting on a fake show and want to show how strong she is bla bla.
In another note, I fucking hate when they turn everything into race, who fuckign care if Trump nominated all Black men, or all white men, BEST PERSON for the fucking job should always get the job, Race/Gender/ etc should play NO ROLE.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I fucking hate when they turn everything into race, who fuckign care if Trump nominated all Black men, or all white men, BEST PERSON for the fucking job should always get the job, Race/Gender/ etc should play NO ROLE.
Never say that out loud in a public place or the workplace these days. You will not be safe afterwards. People are getting fired for saying less than that.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
No politician needs to dirty himself/herself. They are dirty already.
I don't find the idea of calling politicians "dirty" appealing anymore. They're all human. Humans behave this way naturally when they gain power. It's futile to resent our own nature. Evolution will hopefully smooth things out. That's a few thousand or million years away.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Never say that out loud in a public place or the workplace these days. You will not be safe afterwards. People are getting fired for saying less than that.
I kind of got in trouble after Justin's first victory. He chose his cabinet to be half men and half women and I said at work during lunch that it was stupid and he should choose the best person for the job. Some lady in the café heard me and started a fucking argument and tried to link my comments to feminism and all that crap

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I kind of got in trouble after Justin's first victory. He chose his cabinet to be half men and half women and I said at work during lunch that it was stupid and he should choose the best person for the job. Some lady in the café heard me and started a fucking argument and tried to link my comments to feminism and all that crap
You will be fired for saying the same thing today. It's a complete shitshow now. This is why people vote for Trump. At least he's less crazy when it comes to the identity disorder millions of humans are suffering from.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
LOL, what I say and do at work is VERY different :) Its been like years, I just dont talk much at work, keep it quiet since I got into trouble for stating a meeting with "Hey Guys" and some lady got offended and reported me to HR.
I just go and talk only if needed, no how was your day, bla bla,
Everyone gets offended these days, best to just keep it quiet. I be honest, I dont want to know what humanity looks like in 100 years ...

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Yeah I don't really like people practicing their religion in public view, but he's of the harmless type mostly. Overall, they have to pander to a lot of religious people so they keep bringing up their "faith". Much like Harris did and included Biden in it too. They're not "Akhoond" like at all. You seem to not know how Akhoondism works. Akhoondism works via condescension and guilt. The 'faith' discussion in US politics is mostly a plea. It's basically "please vote for me because I like your God too".

Anyway, Pence is definitely well spoken and a classic conservative. Not much wrong with his character.
I beg to differ about it being harmless. The guy wanted to ban funding for HIV research in the early 2000s and use the funds for conversion therapy. Also, wanted to completely de-fund planned parenthood. Waned to change how federal funds can be used for abortion which is usually for rap or incest, by changing the wording rape to "forcible rape". While he was the governor he allowed business owners to refuse service based on their religious views (to mainly target the LGBT community). More importantly he is against stem cell research. These are just some of his religious views that you may consider harmless. Lets not kid ourselves his views contraindicate a president that says grab them by the pussy and cheated on his many wives. The only reason Trump picked this useless character is because he is a yes man that wont challenge him and gets the evangelical votes. Pence provides the religious credibility that Trump lacks and needs to be the president of the United States. Trump once called the bible his "favorite book" and the interviewer asked him to name his favorite verse and he couldn't do it.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The guy wanted to ban funding for HIV research in the early 2000s
Waste of money

wanted to completely de-fund planned parenthood
Waste of money

changing the wording rape to "forcible rape"
I agree with him. Rape is an often misused word.

he allowed business owners to refuse service based on their religious views (to mainly target the LGBT community)
I agree with him. Freedom works both ways

he is against stem cell research.
He can be against it all he wants. Is there a law that forbids it?

These are just some of his religious views that you may consider harmless.
Most of them are harmless if not useful.
Trump once called the bible his "favorite book" and the interviewer asked him to name his favorite verse and he couldn't do it.
I like that about him

Oct 18, 2010
trump got new endorsement, from the afghan taliban.
i say it's right up his alley :ROFLMAO:

'We reject their support': Trump campaign strongly declines Taliban endorsement for his 2020 reelection

A representative of the Taliban said the group supports President Donald Trump's reelection on Friday, according to CBS News.

"We hope he will win the election and wind up US military presence in Afghanistan," Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid told the news organization.

Mujahid reportedly added that it approved of the Trump campaign's "America first" slogan. Trump has mentioned the phrase in numerous speeches throughout his presidency and campaign.

"It is the slogan of Trump from the start that they are not cops for the world and don't want a single flag and anthem for the globe, but their priority is America," Mujahid said to CBS News.

Another senior leader from the group said he grew concerned after the US president tested positive for the coronavirus earlier this month.

"When we heard about Trump being COVID-19 positive, we got worried for his health, but seems he is getting better," the senior leader told CBS News.

A senior Taliban member also reportedly added: "Trump might be ridiculous for the rest of the world, but he is sane and wise man for the Taliban."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/reject-support-trump-campaign-strongly-215452598.html

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
trump got new endorsement, from the afghan taliban.
i say it's right up his alley :ROFLMAO:

'We reject their support': Trump campaign strongly declines Taliban endorsement for his 2020 reelection

A representative of the Taliban said the group supports President Donald Trump's reelection on Friday, according to CBS News.

"We hope he will win the election and wind up US military presence in Afghanistan," Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid told the news organization.

Mujahid reportedly added that it approved of the Trump campaign's "America first" slogan. Trump has mentioned the phrase in numerous speeches throughout his presidency and campaign.

"It is the slogan of Trump from the start that they are not cops for the world and don't want a single flag and anthem for the globe, but their priority is America," Mujahid said to CBS News.

Another senior leader from the group said he grew concerned after the US president tested positive for the coronavirus earlier this month.

"When we heard about Trump being COVID-19 positive, we got worried for his health, but seems he is getting better," the senior leader told CBS News.

A senior Taliban member also reportedly added: "Trump might be ridiculous for the rest of the world, but he is sane and wise man for the Taliban."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/reject-support-trump-campaign-strongly-215452598.html

If you ask 100 people who is the closest to Taliban 99 of them would respond IR and the one that wouldn't would be a hypocrite like yourself.

Oct 18, 2010
who is this guy?
he is billed as a cia 'whistleblower' ,whatever that means.
but he is dressed like a moola and makes wild accusations
against biden/clinton/obama basically saying they were
completely taken to the shed by iran and held for ransom in 'the heart of a cold cold city' :p

Oct 18, 2010
today's nyt editorial does not hide their disdain for trump :p

"Mr. Trump stands without any real rivals as the worst American president in modern history," the editors write. "In 2016, his bitter account of the nation's ailments struck a chord with many voters. But the lesson of the last four years is that he cannot solve the nation's pressing problems, because he is the nation's most pressing problem."