Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Interesting read
Google it if you care

The American Dark Money Behind Europe’s Far Right
Mary Fitzgerald and Claire Provost

Pier Marco Tacca/Getty Images
Leader of Italy’s Lega party Matteo Salvini kissing a rosary at a rally before the European elections, Milan, Italy, May 18, 2019
Five years ago, Matteo Salvini stripped and posed half-naked for a series of “sexy” photos that were auctioned on eBay. At the time, he was a senior official of Italy’s separatist Lega Nord party. His bizarre photoshoot took place on the sidelines of a National Front conference in France. Beneficiaries of the auction included part of an Italian anti-abortion network that claims to be “inspired” by the “heritage of Christian culture” and responds to a “conspiracy against life.”

Oct 18, 2010
i told you greeks are funny people.
they just like to put on customs and have fun.
but nobody takes them seriously because they
still live in their past since their present is too sad.
and they need the clowning just to survive and live on.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
No, I just think phuknuts like you are turning the world to pot. Whether the basketcases destroying Iran or mentalists like you glorifying neo-nazis, and considering anything left of RB Spencer a communist. You're all backward sides of the same ugly, broken coin.

You don't have to put your money where your mouth is of course, keep playing the man and not the ball you genius

How do people like you exist in real life? I mean what kind of phucked up world is this to have IR supporters and you in it.
You are a complete ignorant pig. You are precisely the kind of person who throws accusations of racism/fascism around when things go against you. I bet this is how you get by in life. I don't know where you live or what you do, but I bet you constantly whine and moan about it, playing the race card when it suits you and to get what you want. You are exactly the kind of self-righteous immigrant who gives all immigrants a bad name. Were you pulling down statues too?

Taking isolated pictures off google and posting them out of context is exactly that. You are doing exactly what IR does in their media.

Considering anything left of centre a Communist is like you considering anything right of centre Neo-Nazi. You are too stupid to see the irony in what you said.

Michaloliakos is no more a Nazi than Tsipras was a Communist when he was a student wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt and posing with the Soviet flag. You catch my drift you moron?

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2006
You are precisely the kind of person who throws accusations of racism/fascism around when things go against you.
I don't know where you live or what you do, but I bet you constantly whine and moan about it, playing the race card when it suits you and to get what you want.
You are exactly the kind of self-righteous immigrant who gives all immigrants a bad name.
. Were you pulling down statues too?

Wrong on quite literally every count :) Unlike you, I'm not an immigrant, let alone an oghdei one who wants to feel special just because he left his country a bit earlier than others.

. Michaloliakos is no more a Nazi than Tsipras was a Communist when he was a student wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt and posing with the Soviet flag. You catch my drift you moron?
Why are you droning on about individual people? I'm talking about the Golden Dawn party and its supporters, and the photos are from rallies. You first statement was about Golden Dawn, now you're talking about its founder. Grow up and stop obfuscating. Maybe your life will become less hollow....

Oct 18, 2010
trump is going postal to prove himself.
his failure to bring iran into negotiations is too much
for him to swallow so he issues threats again this
time with colorful language :p
of course that will play well with his sheep just before
the elections.but the fact is when iran hit the american
base in iraq he put his tail between his legs and did nothing
in response.
maybe he is waiting for iran to 'f888k around' with him personally :ROFLMAO:

Trump warns Iran not to 'f--k around' with United States during 'Rush Limbaugh Show' appearance

President Trump dropped an f-bomb Friday during an appearance on "The Rush Limbaugh Show,” telling listeners that Iran would face severe consequences if its leaders “f--k around” with the United States.

“If you f--k around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are gonna do things to you that have never been done before,” the president said.

Trump joined the syndicated radio host for a two-hour interview promoted as an “unprecedented radio rally.”

Earlier in the interview, Trump said Iran has been “put on notice.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-f-bomb-iran-rush-limbaugh

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Wrong on quite literally every count :) Unlike you, I'm not an immigrant, let alone an oghdei one who wants to feel special just because he left his country a bit earlier than others.

Why are you droning on about individual people? I'm talking about the Golden Dawn party and its supporters, and the photos are from rallies. You first statement was about Golden Dawn, now you're talking about its founder. Grow up and stop obfuscating. Maybe your life will become less hollow....
You posted a picture of Michaloliakos in his youth, not me. He is the founder of the Golden Dawn Party.

So you are not an immigrant. You weren't born in Iran. Maybe your father did. Same difference. Or you live in Iran and never left. I don't care.

Bottom line is you spoke out of turn about something you know next to nothing, but thanks to Google you managed to find some pictures and quotes that back your flawed argument.
Let this be a lesson to you so avoid similar embarrassments in future.

Oct 18, 2010
the wild wild west coming up to a 'hood near you :eek:

A man sprays mace, left, as another man fatally fires a gun, Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020 in Denver. The man on the left side of the photo was supporting the "Patriot Rally" and sprayed mace at the man on the right side of the image. The man at right, then shot and killed the protester at left. A private security guard working for a TV station was in custody Saturday after a person died from a shooting that took place during dueling protests in downtown Denver, the Denver Post reported. (Helen H. Richardson/The Denver Post via AP)

Oct 18, 2010
holly cow :eek:

Indian man who fasted for four days ‘to pray for Trump’s coronavirus recovery’ dies of cardiac arrest

A 38-year-old man from the Indian state of Telangana has died after fasting for four days to pray for Donald Trump’s recovery from Covid-19.

According to his family, Bussa Krishna Raju worshipped the US president like a god, and was shocked and disturbed to find out about his coronavirus diagnosis.

Mr Raju refused food and started praying for Mr Trump’s recovery when he found out about his infection last week. Mr Trump tested positive on Thursday 1 October, and was treated at the Walter Reed Medical Center for several days.

Mr Raju’s family told the Times of India that he collapsed on Sunday while having tea at his relative’s residence in the village of Toopran in Medak district. He was taken to hospital where doctors declared him dead.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/indian-man-fasted-four-days-112650576.html

Oct 18, 2010
the owners of the stolen cargo want their stuff or money back.
iran already got their money when they sold the oil before
trump's goons stole it :ROFLMAO:

Arrival of Seized Iranian Fuel in New Jersey Spurs Legal Battle

(Bloomberg) -- A cargo of Iranian gasoline that was seized by the U.S. has arrived in New Jersey, escalating a legal battle over who is its rightful owner.
The Maersk Messina is moored at Carteret, New Jersey, according to ship-tracking data compiled by Bloomberg. It is the second of two Iranian gasoline cargoes brought to the U.S. after being confiscated earlier this year for breaching U.S. sanctions while en route to Venezuela. Last month, the Maersk Progress discharged 557,712 barrels of Iranian gasoline in New York, according to U.S. Customs data.

Four tankers carrying Iranian gasoline were intercepted this summer in an unprecedented move by the Trump administration, which has sanctioned Venezuela’s oil industry in an effort to oust President Nicolas Maduro. The shipowners relinquished the cargoes and transferred them onto other tankers that brought them to the U.S. The capture of 1.16 million barrels of petroleum was praised by the Department of Justice as the “largest-ever seizure of fuel shipments from Iran.”

The Trump administration must prove its case for forfeiture before the oil can be sold. The U.S. complaint alleging the cargoes are assets of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps -- a designated foreign terrorist organization -- is disputed by the cargoes’ owners. Mobin International Limited, Oman Fuel Trading Ltd and Sohar Fuel Trading LLC FZ have filed a motion for dismissal. Erich Ferrari, an attorney representing the owners of the gasoline cargoes, declined to comment.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/arrival-seized-iranian-fuel-jersey-223034311.html

Oct 18, 2010
iran shoots down isreali drone operated by azerbaijan in
the war with armenia over iranian airspace.
it looks like whenever there is bloodshed and mercenary terrorists fighting
then you can be sure isreal & turkey are involved with the terrorists?
what a bust!

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
حسن روحانی، رئیس جمهوری ایران به پایان رسیدن ۱۰ سال تحریم تسلیحاتی علیه ایران در هفته آینده را به مردم تبریک گفت
آقای روحانی در سخنرانی امروز خود در روز چهارشنبه ۲۳ مهر ماه، گفت "از یکشنبه می‌توانیم از هر کس می‌خواهیم اسلحه بخریم و به هر کس می‌خواهیم اسلحه بفروشیم."

In other news $1= 30000 toman

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
‼️ ۶ ماه حبس برای خبرنگاری که از #دیوار_خانه_ولایتی فیلم برداری کرده است

میلاد گودرزی در توئیتر خود اعلام کرد به دلیل فیلم برداری از دیوار خانه آقای ولایتی در نزدیکی کاخ سعدآباد به ۶ ماه حبس محکوم شده است.

‼️آن طور که قاضی اعلام کرده دیوار منزل آقای ولایتی «اماکن ممنوعه» است

✍ وحید اشتری دراین باره نوشت:‏ دیوار خونه آقای ولایتی؟ واقعا؟ منظورتون همون دیوار خونه آقای سادات تهرانی صاحب برند معروف استار لایت و کارخانجات فرنخ و مه نخ و ناز نخ هست دیگه؟ حالا شانس آوردیم اینها همه خونه هاشون مصادره ایه و اینقدر رو دیوارهاشون حساسن. خونه ها واقعا مال خودشون بود دیگه با ما چکار می کردن؟

Oct 18, 2010
the bookies have biden as the favorite as of now.
but trump is trending up.

Candidate Today’s Odds Trend

Joe Biden -210
Donald Trump +175

Jan 26, 2006
Keep it free of insults please
Anyway, in what way is Golden Dawn a Neo-Nazi Party?
You posted a picture of Michaloliakos in his youth, not me. He is the founder of the Golden Dawn Party.

Again, your comment was about Golden Dawn, and you asked in what way is it a Neo-Nazi party. I gave you photos of recent rallies with members, some prominent, doing Nazi salutes, nazi flags. You are doing some Zarif-style obfuscation here.

Here are some newspapers befitting of you. 13 years in prison for the "non neo-nazi" Golden Dawn leaders.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...o-Nazi-Golden-Dawn-party-jailed-13-years.html

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1596460/greek-neo-nazi-golden-dawn-criminal-jail/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/07/greece-braces-landmark-neo-nazi-trial-verdict/

https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2020-1...-group-in-landmark-case-UoICgudsIM/index.html

Get the Near Add checked on your spectacles, you phucking stupid mong. Waste of good oxygen molecules, tw@ts like you bring nothing to this planet

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
نماینده مجلس دهم قبر پدرش را
تبدیل به امام زاده کرده بود

یکی از نمایندگان مجلس دهم به کمک سازمان اوقاف قبر پدر خود را به امامزاده تبدیل کرده بود و تق کار تازه در آمده است!
این نماینده میرحمایت میرزاده نام دارد و بنام مردم اردبیل به مجلس برده شده بود.
خودش گفته: "پدر مرحوم من یک سیدی بوده که مردم او را صاحب کرامت می‌شناختند و برای ایشان احترام زیادی قائل بودند. زمانی هم که به رحمت خدا رفت، این احترام و ارادت باقی ماند و مردم خودشان تصمیم گرفتند که برای ایشان مقبره‌ای بسازند که محل مراجعه باشد."
این امام‌زاده تحت نام "آستان مقدس امامزاده سیدعزیز (علیه السلام) ـ گرمی" تا دو هفته پیش در وب‌سایت پایگاه جامعه امامزادگان و بقاع ایران موجود بود ولی به تازگی این صفحه از دسترس خارج شده و حتی نام این امام‌زاده از فهرست امام‌زاده‌های اردبیل حذف شده است. از وقتی این جعل فاش شده مردم منطقه می خواهند گور پدر نماینده را تخریب کنند. ضمنا خود این نماینده سید نیست ومعلوم نیست چگونه پدرش سید بوده است