Trump WAS the president

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Trump has clearly won this. I don't know why he used the word "fraud" when he's winning. I think the guy is absolutely exhausted from all the campaigning and really wanted the election to be called tonight.

He's fine. He's won this.

4 more years of sanity. That's good. All you that were hoping for a Biden win, try to see the good in this loss and please also try to understand why Trump keeps getting votes and support. No it's not just racists and uneducated people. It's a lot more than that.

Good outcome for the world.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Of course, that is why costal states where big companies and educated folks live, vote blue, while central America vote red.
Give it a rest you guys. It's getting old. Calling millions of voters uneducated and stupid because they disagree with your politics is not going to get you anywhere. You will be complaining again in 4 years. If you are more intelligent as you claim to be, you will actually try and understand why so many millions don't share the same view of the world.

This happened in the UK over Brexit and didn't work. You tried it 4 years ago and it didn't work. Before that you called GW Bush voters stupid and it backfired.

One day perhaps you will put your superior intelligence to work and come up with a different explanation, I hope.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Irresponsible and non presidential.
Is not over , until all votes are counted.
In fact, with the tallied outcome so far, he has
lost ground compared to 2016

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
sleep, America, because a presidential winner won't be declared tonight
John Haltiwanger
Tue, November 3, 2020, 9:36 PM PST
2020 election
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden holds his 2020 presidential election night rally in Wilmington, Delaware. Mike Segar/Reuters
Neither President Donald Trump nor former Vice President Joe Biden could declare victory on election night.

Too many votes in key battleground states remained outstanding in the early hours of November 4 for a winner to be declared.

Americans are understandably anxious about the result of this election, which is occurring in the midst of a devastating pandemic, but their best option is to be patient.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
To use the word "sanity" and "Trump" in the same sentence, when he is clearly making insane, pathetic and false statements, is not only wrong, but it clearly defines the real issue this country is facing.
He just said that votes should stop being counted in those states where he leads, but be counted in those where he is trailing. I really don't have to say more. This is how low America has sunk.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Just wait for his supporters to come up with an explanation and another excuse. Just wait.
To believe that a charlatan, narcissistic, ego-maniac moron, who cannot put one comprehensible sentence together, who refuses to read or educate himself on any topic (based on his own statement), who has no moral values and who has no real experience beyond hosting a reality TV show and running bunch of bankrupt businesses, is going to save this nation and the world, should be clear to anyone and everyone and yet here we stand.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It looks like Trump is gone win Wisconsin (barely) but a win is a win.

which then means Biden has to win Michigan and Pennsylvania (unlikely).

also possibility of trying to pull a magic in North Carolina or Georgia.

At this point 95% chance of electoral victory for Trump.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It looks like Wisconsin is gone be very close.

there will probably have to be a recount and with possible throwing out of votes and so on...

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I have been watching the BBC coverage and they are besides themselves. They can hardly disguise their disappointment. They thought Biden would have won by now. Every other interview is with a Democrat of some sort trying to tarnish Trump and give them some hope. It's quite pathetic. I dread to think what it is like on CNN, they must be close to mass suicide :D

Anyway, I had £10 on Trump (to win £28) for fun, and over night saw how the cashback they are offering me increased, then decreased, now increased again. I won't be cashing in.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Very suspect surge of votes for Biden in Michigan. They couldn't pull it off in Pennsylvania so they shipped all the votes to Michigan it seems. Almost all votes have gone to Biden in the last hour. Very suspicious.
lol I know its hard as a Trump supporter to look at the facts but most of the votes being counted now are mail in ballots. Historically in the US democrats vote in higher numbers when it comes to mail in ballots. Because of Covid even higher number of Democrats did mail in ballots.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD