Stock/commodities Discussion

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
If you own Pfizer shares you will see an extra stock in your account (VTRS) this is their spinoff called Viatris. for every stock you own you will get 0.124 shares of this new company.

A strange wave of advocacy for continued stimulus even post-covid is hitting the media and important figures recently. For some reason, there are talking heads everywhere talking about "deflation". Just like Biden's election, it feels so coordinated and scripted. What the fuck are they brewing this time? This unprecedented and coordinated money printing by common-wealth central banks has a meaning beyond 'stimulus' behind it. One could argue it will be a turning point in history when looked back upon in decades. The level of money being pumped is beyond belief. No payback in sight for generations.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I have not followed this thread albeit I should have.

Anybody into Ethereum? What do you think about it? it's been on the rise the whole year.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I have not followed this thread albeit I should have.

Anybody into Ethereum? What do you think about it? it's been on the rise the whole year.
are you looking for thoughts as to whether the price will go up?
or are you interested to know if it will be successful store of value?

Oct 18, 2010
my portfolio's year end score card.
(selected period = last 3 months.)

i am happy since 2020 was a tough year
for most and i'm beating all indexes by a
large margin.

2020Port.jpg

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Bitcoin over $35K today. I'm sure glad I was too busy and lazy to cash out when I gave up on crypto. I am wondering if I should cash out.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Bitcoin over $35K today. I'm sure glad I was too busy and lazy to cash out when I gave up on crypto. I am wondering if I should cash out.
It's like a well-performing penny stock with incredible risk. All it takes is a simple coalition by the US, Canada and the UK lawmakers to kill it. It's the most viable currency for illegal trade. How long before it becomes a target by the banking cartel? Less than 5 years I would say. Until then, sky is the limit.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
if the super rich continue to pour into the Crypto.

the Fed and treasury will be left with important choices. if they try to crush it, the rich that own will be upset.

if they let it go on, it has the potential to un-sit the reserve currency of the world in a decade or two.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The market is literally using any excuse to push higher. This is pretty much a confirmation of what many predicted the massive world-wide stimulus money-pumping would do. Money has much less value compared to last year and the market wants it even less valuable. The stimulus in response to covid has made the entire world completely fearless and somewhat reckless. We're entering an era of unprecedented asset bubbles. Even bubblier than previously thought.