Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
With or without him, I give this regime a maximum of 3-4 months to either change course and sit with Biden to negotiate, or else. There are no other options left for them to squeeze money from anywhere else. Let's see if they last till Norooz without major changes in foreign policies. I highly doubt it.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
With or without him, I give this regime a maximum of 3-4 months to either change course and sit with Biden to negotiate, or else. There are no other options left for them to squeeze money from anywhere else. Let's see if they last till Norooz without major changes in foreign policies. I highly doubt it.
40 more years easily. Their survival is guaranteed in every single scenario. Even a full out war will not see them change course. Just small adjustments as needed. Iran will disintegrate before I.R is gone. Poverty and misery will outlast both I.R and Iran's eventual disintegration.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
40 more years easily. Their survival is guaranteed in every single scenario. Even a full out war will not see them change course. Just small adjustments as needed. Iran will disintegrate before I.R is gone. Poverty and misery will outlast both I.R and Iran's eventual disintegration.
Let's hope I am right and you are wrong.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
Bear in mind that the Islamic republic, mullahs in general, are masters of deception, distraction and diversion to sow seeds of doubt, mistrust and despair in order to exhaust all efforts for a free and flourishing Iran and bring all actions to nothing. However, no dictatorship has endured by force. The day will come when a free and prosperous Iran will once again be a beacon of glory and welcome all its children. To despair is of no benefit to anyone but the elements of the regime. Hopefully all of them including Ayatollah Khamenei stay alive until then to provide answers to the questions of the great people of Iran!

Last edited: