Do you see IRI fingerprints all over Democrats criminal actions?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
"Just explain it to me like a teacher to a kid - why do you think "Democrats' criminal actions" make any difference for IR?" Great question.

Current global movement gave birth to the IR and it owns the Dems in USA. In fact Biden was instrumental in ousting of the Shah during the Carter admin.
IR is what globalist envision for the Middle East. My original question remains: Is the baby (IR) effecting/teaching parents (Globalists) how to be even more evil?!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Lol Pooya and the rest of the gang - are you making these clips or just circulating? Got to give you credit for almost full media control - what next?
For the rest of you reading this - Let me make a suggestion - try to find actual video to the hearings and don't let media control your minds with cuts and clips of the hearings like old Pooya is doing here. These days most people do not watch actual events and just get selective clips.
As I said, I foresee serious ass kick in America a new coming of McCarthism! Just make sure your names are not tied to any Soros foundation. lol
PS - Amazing how big Pharma has taken the world hostage. You proud?
Biden will never be the President of the Unites States......Maybe just Washington DC!!
So you are saying:
- Rudy did NOT fart?
- Hair dye did NOT happen?
- They did NOT hold a press conference at a landscaping?
All the above is just madeup?
if these are all fake, do you happen to have the actual footage? thank you.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
The key phrase for the cult : Alternate truth
you got to love republicans man! they keep saying there was fraud, they keep saying shit is made up, yet they have NOT produced a single piece of evidence!!!
The SUPREME COURT that Trump put 3 of the 9 judges, that is heavily skewed towards republicans REJECTED Trump case!!! I mean if this doesnt speak volume, nothing will ...

If everything is fake and made-up, SHOW US THE TRUTH !!!!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Honestly, Trump accept the loss and move on. This is getting extremely boring.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
“ but I assure you there are a ton of Eyranians who think like me. ”

Why do we insist to use redneck term for our ethnicity? Is it like we want to feel that we are one of them?

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
The supreme court did exactly what it created to do which is being the guardian of the US constitution. Trump thought he could get away with anything since he packed the supreme court with conservatives but he thought wrong. He is not a king or a dictator as much as he likes to be one.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The supreme court did exactly what it created to do which is being the guardian of the US constitution. Trump thought he could get away with anything since he packed the supreme court with conservatives but he thought wrong. He is not a king or a dictator as much as he likes to be one.
If the supreme court favour someone intentionally, that can create a civil war. That means nothing has a meaning anymore.
Probably Judge Amy Coney Barrett is laughing at Trump now.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
So you are saying:
- Rudy did NOT fart?
- Hair dye did NOT happen?
- They did NOT hold a press conference at a landscaping?
All the above is just madeup?
if these are all fake, do you happen to have the actual footage? thank you.
Pooya it all happened - its all about where the focus is - mine is not on fart o foort!!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
“ but I assure you there are a ton of Eyranians who think like me. ”

Why do we insist to use redneck term for our ethnicity? Is it like we want to feel that we are one of them?
Intellectual wannabe eye?
bring on the substance - if you can

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
One way to know if you are a political idiot is to see if your responses had anything to do with what the author indicates/suggests. Again I am suggesting IRI hands can be seen on Democrat behavior. Have a take? or just usual uninformed takes? Leave it to me to push the envelope - OK here
I think the globalists use IR as their global Chagoo Kesh!! :love:

Jan 26, 2006
One way to know if you are a political idiot is to see if your responses had anything to do with what the author indicates/suggests. Again I am suggesting IRI hands can be seen on Democrat behavior. Have a take? or just usual uninformed takes? Leave it to me to push the envelope - OK here
I think the globalists use IR as their global Chagoo Kesh!! :love:
OK fella, whatever you say.

Happy Shab-e Yalda to you. Leave this kooky conspiracy Democrat/SOROS BS and have a nice glass of wine with a bit of Hafez.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Pooya it all happened - its all about where the focus is - mine is not on fart o foort!!
Ostad it all happened? Sure, but may I ask why while every Trump fan seem to think it "ALL" happened, we yet to see "1" evidence!!! you do realize that a Heavy favoured republican supreme court also did NOT see *ANY* evidence?

Ostad, I created the universe, trust me, it *ALL* happened! just send me money now. Thank you.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Is a business ventures.
So far close to 210 million collected from the cultist gullible loyalists to pursue court filings with no transparency.
And the reason that law suit don’t stop and he doesn’t concede is that money keeps coming and in order for the cult to keep pouring money is they need to be told that “ it happened, just trust me, my cousin’s neighbors ex husband has a friend that his ex girlfriend heard from a fed ex driver that it happened “