Video quality of Persian Golf games highlights

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
i have been wondering all this time why the hell we cannot enjoy the same quality videos as thosegames played on everywhere else? At the beginning of this fucking regime we were told we don't have the tools and cameras, now after half a century what's your excuse?
I'm wondering if the guys in Iran see the highlights with the same shitty quality as we see them. My nephew says HD quality is standard in Iran, why we can't see the videos in HD?

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
i have been wondering all this time why the hell we cannot enjoy the same quality videos as thosegames played on everywhere else? At the beginning of this fucking regime we were told we don't have the tools and cameras, now after half a century what's your excuse?
I'm wondering if the guys in Iran see the highlights with the same shitty quality as we see them. My nephew says HD quality is standard in Iran, why we can't see the videos in HD?
Because Iranian sites are full of incompetent fools who are too lazy and cheap to encode their videos in true HD. There's also the shockingly garbage broadcast quality and camera work that add salt to the injury. Of course the cringe-fest they call "Gozaresh" (commentary) is the icing on the cake.

In general, mediocre work is very much standard in that part of the world. Iranians have taken mediocrity to a whole new level though. Everything in Iran has been mediocre for a long time now. Food, entertainment, sports, electronics, automobiles, roads, buildings, hardware, software, cloths, shoes and ...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Because Iranian sites are full of incompetent fools who are too lazy and cheap to encode their videos in true HD. There's also the shockingly garbage broadcast quality and camera work that add salt to the injury. Of course the cringe-fest they call "Gozaresh" (commentary) is the icing on the cake.

In general, mediocre work is very much standard in that part of the world. Iranians have taken mediocrity to a whole new level though. Everything in Iran has been mediocre for a long time now. Food, entertainment, sports, electronics, automobiles, roads, buildings, hardware, software, cloths, shoes and ...
I hate mediocrity

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

To be fair dude, I am not sure you can only limit this to "Everything in Iran". I think it is more or less an Iranian thing. Looks at the channels from LA, in 2021 where my freaking cell phone can capture video in 4K, you still see Piss poor picture quality (except ManoTo and Iran International) and lots and lots of people watch them.

Reminds of me a story, 15 or so years ago, (this is true story) an Iranian guy won the lottery here in Vancouver, and that is when I was super active in Audio/Video in Vancouver, anyway he asked me help him build a great restaurant, upscale with stage, entertainment, Karaoke etc. The guy went all out and built a really amazing place, after about 8 months, he declared bankruptcy. Why? a Kababi opened up 3-4 blocks, offering Koobideh for $8. it was horrible quality and just basic chair and table with almost no service, his place Koobideh was top notch, great quality meat, amazing service, but it was for $14.

What I have learnt (perhaps limited to my experience only) in general, Iranians don't pay for quality.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
To be fair dude, I am not sure you can only limit this to "Everything in Iran". I think it is more or less an Iranian thing. Looks at the channels from LA, in 2021 where my freaking cell phone can capture video in 4K, you still see Piss poor picture quality (except ManoTo and Iran International) and lots and lots of people watch them.

Reminds of me a story, 15 or so years ago, (this is true story) an Iranian guy won the lottery here in Vancouver, and that is when I was super active in Audio/Video in Vancouver, anyway he asked me help him build a great restaurant, upscale with stage, entertainment, Karaoke etc. The guy went all out and built a really amazing place, after about 8 months, he declared bankruptcy. Why? a Kababi opened up 3-4 blocks, offering Koobideh for $8. it was horrible quality and just basic chair and table with almost no service, his place Koobideh was top notch, great quality meat, amazing service, but it was for $14.

What I have learnt (perhaps limited to my experience only) in general, Iranians don't pay for quality.
I think one reason might because the culture of restaurant is not necessarily understood. For me, it is a place to get a good service and have a beer and good times and have also good food. It is not
"khordanak VA jastanak"...

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota

No, there you go wrong big time, yet again!
The simple reason is those in IRI-power do not let privately owned entrepreneurs into the big money arena, soccer activities and bussiness around it are taken care of by domestic state mafia.
This performance here was not arranged by IRI state-mafia, and obviously with a lot of hard currency at stake!

The sounds, the lights, and the movie view work Live - Ultra HD 4K

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
No, there you go wrong big time, yet again!
The simple reason is those in IRI-power do not let privately owned entrepreneurs into the big money arena, soccer activities and bussiness around it are taken care of by domestic state mafia.
This performance here was not arranged by IRI state-mafia, and obviously with a lot of hard currency at stake!

The sounds, the lights, and the movie view work Live - Ultra HD 4K

Inaa kojaan?
By the way, I don't demand 4K, a simple HD for soccer games is good enough. Years ago I bought 4K TV , I thought we will be watching 4K sport events in US, then it was clear the Olympic games will be shown in 4K ONE DAY AFTER ( not LIVE). Comcast shows American Football every now and then, but I don't see difference toHD even though I have OLED LGTV ( well, maybe I have watched so many 4K on Netflix, my eyes got used to it).

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Inaa kojaan?
By the way, I don't demand 4K, a simple HD for soccer games is good enough. Years ago I bought 4K TV , I thought we will be watching 4K sport events in US, then it was clear the Olympic games will be shown in 4K ONE DAY AFTER ( not LIVE). Comcast shows American Football every now and then, but I don't see difference toHD even though I have OLED LGTV ( well, maybe I have watched so many 4K on Netflix, my eyes got used to it).
This is Sirvaan, (I personally like his work) this is filmed in Tehran.

as for 4K vs 1080 (HD) and so on, really comes down to size. if you have a small TV 45 inch or so AND you are not as anal as me with Video, you might not notice the difference, where 4K really shines is when you pass 60-70 inch.
as for content, this is the MAIN issue with 4K !!! here in Canada we have I believe 30-40 4K channels and most of them are BS channels, you get NHL and NBA in 4K but 1 game a week, apart from World cup, I yet to see soccer in 4K (live).
Netflix 4K works, but then you have so much compression that again if you are anal you notice it. if you want to enjoy the beauty of 4K, you should look into physical discs.

4K HDR10+ / 7.2.4 sound system ... you can not turn off your tv :)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
This is Sirvaan, (I personally like his work) this is filmed in Tehran.

as for 4K vs 1080 (HD) and so on, really comes down to size. if you have a small TV 45 inch or so AND you are not as anal as me with Video, you might not notice the difference, where 4K really shines is when you pass 60-70 inch.
as for content, this is the MAIN issue with 4K !!! here in Canada we have I believe 30-40 4K channels and most of them are BS channels, you get NHL and NBA in 4K but 1 game a week, apart from World cup, I yet to see soccer in 4K (live).
Netflix 4K works, but then you have so much compression that again if you are anal you notice it. if you want to enjoy the beauty of 4K, you should look into physical discs.

4K HDR10+ / 7.2.4 sound system ... you can not turn off your tv :)
8k is the king :D