Stock/commodities Discussion

Oct 18, 2010
and now the powers to be are getting involved.
they never get involved if average trader loses money :eek:

Yellen ‘Monitoring’ GameStop Market Activity, White House Says

U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and the Biden administration’s economic team are watching stock market activity around GameStop Corp.and other heavily shorted companies, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said.

“Our team is of course -- our economic team including Secretary Yellen and others -- are monitoring the situation,” Psaki told reporters at the White House on Wednesday. She called the unusual trades in the video-game retailer “a good reminder, though, that the stock market isn’t the only measure of the health of our economy.”

A Treasury Department spokesperson declined to comment.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...onitoring-gamestop-market-activity-psaki-says

as soon as the regime goons threaten to 'start investigating' all the
high flyers start to nose dive.
traders are reporting they are unable to make buys on gme,amc,nok.
stop the steal :cool:

Jan 26, 2006
I hope those of you who entered KOSS earlier this week, pulled out before today
The problem is that all these 15 year old nerds were using the same platform for this (Robinhood) and when it restricted buying some of these tickers today (GME, AMC, KOSS etc...), all of these short-squeezing stocks just plummeted.

But as soon as they figured out how to use another website, they rebounded again lol

So in conclusion, all these spotty dweebs are about to ride KOSS again.

Oct 18, 2010
invest in steel companies in the u.s. and overseas.
the huge infrastructure funds are gonna make them and you rich.
also don't forget chip equipment manufacturing companies like amat and lrcx.
there is a shortage and demand is very high.
you are welcome :p

Jan 26, 2006
Is anyone riding Dogecoin today? Up 250% in one day.

I'm glad I don't work in finance or pecuniary fields on days like today. Seeing a meme do something like this is crazy and makes you think -

who cares? It's just money.... Find something in life which gives you satisfaction.

1618586240532.png

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Is anyone riding Dogecoin today? Up 250% in one day.

I'm glad I don't work in finance or pecuniary fields on days like today. Seeing a meme do something like this is crazy and makes you think -

who cares? It's just money.... Find something in life which gives you satisfaction.

View attachment 43964
Sorry to be off-topic but nothing bothers me more than this digital currency
We have to spend millions of dollars and extreme amount of energy (in terms of mining) and millions of video cards and servers to just create a currency. I mean you are talking about being Green or environmentally friendly, this is just utterly stupid.

https://digiconomist.net/bitcoin-energy-consumption

1618587341339.png

1618587442707.png

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Seeing a meme do something like this is crazy and makes you think who cares?
It's just money.... Find something in life which gives you satisfaction.

View attachment 43964
What's up hAji, whats meaning of this?
Is it time to ruin this thread too with a loada fuss about rich and poor, funds or soul?
OK, your message went through, money means nothing for ya.... OK ... Okay...got it all!
Please stop taking your leak or dump on this tread, I still read this thread and I love cash it up more, I actually find some good lead on stockmarket here.
Why dont you write your philosifical thoughts on funds here > Happening now....

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Sorry to be off-topic but nothing bothers me more than this digital currency
We have to spend millions of dollars and extreme amount of energy (in terms of mining) and millions of video cards and servers to just create a currency. I mean you are talking about being Green or environmentally friendly, this is just utterly stupid.

https://digiconomist.net/bitcoin-energy-consumption

View attachment 43965

View attachment 43966
Yes, you're off-topic, good you know that, Green what?

Are you the ISP's new and own greta thunberg now?
We're spending millions of dollars and extreme amount of energy on stupid nonsence like, military expenses, politics, sport, Big Brother Live on iTunes, inauguration of jerkoffs as our presidents, bull shit here, bull crap there.......
Now all of the sudden some hAjies waving the Red fana opposing the cryptocurrencies and the costs of mining them up!?
hAji fella, have a tumbler of good, old, smoky whiskey (please skip the rocks) and think Green NOT, giddy up bruw...yeah!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Question for the crypto experts here:
I transferred some XLM from Bittrex to Coinbase Pro but forgot to put in the XLM memo. I only put in the wallet address. The XLM doesn't show in either account. What happens in a case like this?