Legionnaires thread 2020-2021, News, Updates, Live Reports

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
and here are the highlights. Taremi had the perfect opportunity to score another one but he missed. They would have won the game if he had. Great work by him right before that chance though.

Ps. What's with all the red cards in Porto? Don't they have psychologists in the team?

Feb 4, 2005
and here are the highlights. Taremi had the perfect opportunity to score another one but he missed. They would have won the game if he had. Great work by him right before that chance though.

Ps. What's with all the red cards in Porto? Don't they have psychologists in the team?
Imagine two red cards in a team with Pepe not receiving even a yellow!

Nov 24, 2002
Portugese coaches are so emotional, SC needs to control his emotion, you clearly see this is also transformed in the field as well, also having Pepe in team and as their captain won't help either, lol
Anyway these kind of behaviors may cost them the match vs Juves.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^^The fact that they keep having Taremi as the representative of Porto in every game announcement I see, shows who the undisputed star of the team is!

Can't wait for the Juventus game in 4 days.

Feb 4, 2005
^^^The fact that they keep having Taremi as the representative of Porto in every game announcement I see, shows who the undisputed star of the team is!

Can't wait for the Juventus game in 4 days.
Porto will be sadly out of CL in the hands of Juve. Just hope he shows his great form and attract bigger clubs

Nov 24, 2002
Porto will be sadly out of CL in the hands of Juve. Just hope he shows his great form and attract bigger clubs
He should move to nothing less than a CL side in top 4 leagues or worst Europa league.
He is already playing for one of top 15-20 clubs in the world with consistency being in CL and making it to round of 16 at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Hope so too. and Juve will most likely advance to the next round but imagine if they can pull a "Mourinho" and Taremi scores in both legs! Now that would be something.

Having said that, I don't know why their winning streak has stopped. They haven't been performing like they've been used to for a while. I hope it's because they are saving their legs for the Juve game.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He should move to nothing less than a CL side in top 4 leagues or worst Europa league.
He us already playing for one of top 15-20 clubs in the world with consistency being in CL and making it to round of 16 at least.
The biggest star in one of the top 15-20 clubs should be one of the stars in top 10.