Happening now...

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Talking about being independent in the 21st century when the world is becoming "smaller" and people are integrating and depending on each other more than ever, is utterly moronic. Every country in the world needs to cooperate with others. Worse is living in another country that is open and free yet admiring that kind of closed-mindedness for others who suffer from it.

In any case, IR is far more dependent on others than the Shah ever was. You can't talk about independence when your cost of living is dependent on a change in US policy.

Only a complete moron believes IR is independent of foreign influence.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Talking about being independent in the 21st century when the world is becoming "smaller" and people are integrating and depending on each other more than ever, is utterly moronic. Every country in the world needs to cooperate with others. Worse is living in another country that is open and free yet admiring that kind of closed-mindedness for others who suffer from it.

In any case, IR is far more dependent on others than the Shah ever was. You can't talk about independence when your cost of living is dependent on a change in US policy.

Only a complete moron believes IR is independent of foreign influence.
In this world, nobody is independent anymore.
Some fool ate a bat soup, and the whole world has been fucked !!
should know by now :D

Oct 18, 2010
Ok, thank you for your answers.

So you're basically saying Iran is now independent but poorer than under shah's time, yet Iran is doing better now because you think it's better for the people to be independent and die from poverty and hunger than be dependent and be prosperous, am I right?

Now...when was the last time you went to Iran? How often do you usually go there?

Ps. Could you explain this too? Because I have a hard time understanding what you mean....What is power to you? and where exactly do you call the historical Iranian hemisphere?
nobody is dying from hunger in iran.
i was in iran last in 2018.
i leave the research about iranian power projection and 'greater iran' to you as an exercise.
you can start here:

https://www.facebook.com/unitediran/

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
nobody is dying from hunger in iran.
i was in iran last in 2018.
I think you need to visit Iran more often and when you do, get out of your comfort zone where you live or work and go into the society. I know people who have to kill a sheep every month and send the whole meat to a school with orphaned children because they can't afford to have meat in their food anymore.

Anyways, obviously as you can see there are a lot of people here who disagree with you and your overall thoughts about Iran. There are a lot of people inside Iran who disagree with you as well. If you are a fan of democracy, don't you think it is time to hold an election to see whether the majority of the people still want to have IR in power or not? Don't you think IR is obliged to make this election happen? I mean the majority of today's population, including you and I, weren't even alive or eligible to vote when the revolution happened and IR was elected into power. We have the right to decide for our country too, no?

i leave the research about iranian power projection and 'greater iran' to you as an exercise.
you can start here:

https://www.facebook.com/unitediran/

Ok fine. Now that I know your definition of the the greater Iran, can you explain how you think we project power over them?

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
And here I announce you the winner of Internet Biggest Troll!
unless you are suffering from mental issues (which you might be) there are people dying of hunger even in France and Germany! let alone Iran!
The only reason you say that is to troll, and I am done feeding you!
At least one good thing came out which will stay forever till mankind lives, "Khorous Makandeh"

1617387591717.png

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
shoot out in dc.congress in lockdown :eek:

U.S. Capitol locked down after a vehicle 'rammed' into officers, police say

The U.S. Capitol went into a lockdown on Friday after officials said a vehicle plowed into Capitol Police officers.

In a statement, the U.S. Capitol Police said it was responding to reports that "someone rammed a vehicle into two USCP officers."

"A suspect is in custody," the USCP statement said. "Both officers are injured. All three have been transported to the hospital."

According to multiple reports, the unidentified suspect was reportedly shot by police and later died.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-capitol-lockdown-vehicle-shooting-police-victims-173000580.html

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
unless you are suffering from mental issues (which you might be) there are people dying of hunger even in France and Germany! let alone Iran!
The only reason you say that is to troll, and I am done feeding you!
According IRI, 60% of Iranian are under poverty line.
Also this guy pretends he can't read Farsi but he puts a map with everything in Farsi .... Comedy at its best

Jan 26, 2006
So you're basically saying Iran is now independent but poorer than under shah's time, yet Iran is doing better now because you think it's better for the people to be independent and die from poverty and hunger than be dependent and be prosperous, am I right?

Now...when was the last time you went to Iran? How often do you usually go there?

Ps. Could you explain this too? Because I have a hard time understanding what you mean....What is power to you? and where exactly do you call the historical Iranian hemisphere?
Also this guy pretends he can't read Farsi but he puts a map with everything in Farsi .... Comedy at its best
The positives of the hypocrisy and jafangparooni is that it unites the people on this forum who have very different political/societal viewpoints and backgrounds.

The negatives is that we all waste time arguing with someone who claims to not read or write Persian.

For the member himself, I still don't understand what he gains by the trolling. It isn't silly trolling or comically unhinged trolling like other members. It's just retarded trolling. I don't think a single person on the site has learnt anything or changed their mind about how they feel regarding IR. If anything the pure outlandishness of some of the statements might have pushed people who are "on the fence" about certain issues away from feeling any emotion of compromise about the islamic republic.

Maybe that is the intention, who knows.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
8969A640-66CC-4E66-AA05-1BB3C4C900A1.jpeg

#یه حسی بهم میگه امسال میخوان صف مرغ رو بجای صف انتخابات منتشر کنن
سر هر بازاری که مردم صف کشیده بودن رفتم صدا و سیما با دوربینش وایساده بود

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
2E339C4E-C21E-479C-9370-6F553243D296.jpeg

بودجه ستاد استهلال: ۱۴ میلیارد تومان

وظیفه: دیدن ماه رمضان و شوال

امکانات مورد استفاده: خط کش پلاستیکی، نخ، تراز.

Jan 26, 2006
Iran's Backstreet Boys are apparently going to follow up to this absolute hit

"The world will read on the forehead of time"

"he came when the darkest night it was"

Beautiful lyrics

Oct 18, 2010
iran gone wild :eek:

Man kill 9-year-old son, 7 other relatives, himself in Iran

TEHRAN, Iran — A man gunned down his 9-year-old son and seven relatives of his two wives before killing himself Monday in southwestern Iran, state media reported.

The 50-year-old man also allegedly wounded three others in the shootings in the city of Ahvaz, the report by the official IRNA news agency said. It had no details on the fate of the two wives. Polygamy is legal in Iran.

The report said the assailant, who was not identified, had a criminal record and had previously served time in prison without elaborating.

Gun violence is rare in Iran, where citizens are only allowed to own hunting rifles.

In 2017, a prisoner on leave gunned down five people and injured four others in a rampage in the central Iranian city of Arak. In 2016 a man killed 10 relatives in a remote rural area in the country’s south.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Iran's Backstreet Boys are apparently going to follow up to this absolute hit

"The world will read on the forehead of time"

"he came when the darkest night it was"

Beautiful lyrics

OMG!!!! As Al Bundy would say upon seeing Marcy naked: I'm BLIIIND!!! (and in this case, I'm deaf too)!!! :D

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
آخرین نتیجه تحقیق درباره مرگ آزاده نامداری مجری برنامه های صدا و سیما با این ادعا که مصرف بیش از ۱۰۰ قرص‌ اعصاب و روان‌ باعث مرگ (خودکشی) او شده منتشر شد. همچنین ادعا شد که پزشکی قانونی این نظر خود را به بازپرس جنایی اعلام کرده است.
این خبری است که روز گذشته رسما انتشار یافت، اما ادعاهای دیگری نیز درباره مرگ آزاده نامداری وجود دارد که آن هم مستند به نخستین ساعات آزمایش جسد آزاده نامداری در پزشکی قانونی است. در این ادعا مطرح شده که زیر ناخن پای آزاده نامداری جای یک سوزن پیدا شده که میتواند محل تزریق "آتروکوریوم" که یک نوع ماده فلج کننده ماهیچه های تنفسی است یافت شده است. گویا شب حادثه عبدالعلی عسگری، رئیس صدا و سیما برای بازگرداندن به صدا و سیما به دیدار او می رود. آزاده نامداری یا به خواست خود و یا خواست عسگری همراه با خانواده خود به شمال نمی رود و در خانه می ماند. در جریان این دیدار و گفتگو عسگری متوجه می شود که در خانه نامداری دوربین مدار بسته وجود دارد و از این ملاقات فیلم گرفته شده است. همین مسئله باعث مشاجره و تبدیل دیدار دوستانه به دیدار خصمانه می شود. محافظان عسگری با شنیدن سر و صدا خود را به پشت در میرسانند و عسگری در را به روی آنها باز می کند و خود از خانه خارج می شود. وصیت نامه ای که از نامداری باقی مانده بدستور محافظان نوشته می شود و تزریق نیز توسط آنها انجام می شود. بسته های قرص یافت شده در خانه نیز همه دست نخورده بوده اند