Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2020-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Thanks mate but I think still this is not over yet ... we can't be arrogant at this stage ... few bad games and the race is on ...
Dude, comeon! if you win the game in hand, you are going to be 11 points ahead of AC Milan with 9 games remaining! you have really 2 hard games left
Vs Roma and Vs Juventus.

both those games are final week of the league, so I am going to guess they won't even matter! you are probably going to be champion by the time you play Roma!
You beat Napoli and there is no way you can fuck it up! not even if you try!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Dude, comeon! if you win the game in hand, you are going to be 11 points ahead of AC Milan with 9 games remaining! you have really 2 hard games left
Vs Roma and Vs Juventus.

both those games are final week of the league, so I am going to guess they won't even matter! you are probably going to be champion by the time you play Roma!
You beat Napoli and there is no way you can fuck it up! not even if you try!
I hear you but after 10 years ... I am going to be happy when officially we win it :D

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Half time:
Inter 1 - Sassuolo 0
---> Lukaku
Juve 1 - Napoli 0
---> Ronaldo

What a player Lukaku has become, scoring in every single match ...

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Did Inter management make their new logo look like hub cap and tire on purpose? If so, they're taking the sponsorship with Pireli way to serious.

In other news, Pirlo gives Buffon the start and Juve win. No surprise that the team wins when they aren't leaking dumb goals.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Did Inter management make their new logo look like hub cap and tire on purpose? If so, they're taking the sponsorship with Pireli way to serious.

In other news, Pirlo gives Buffon the start and Juve win. No surprise that the team wins when they aren't leaking dumb goals.
I think Inter is going to have a new sponsor soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.