Pirozy nazdik ast

Qahreman

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
LOL...this dumbf**( fathollah..er ahura pirooz started another countdown?!

Oh well, I would too if I had that many dumbass iranians who I know would follow it.

May 9, 2004
Waht you done for iran to think giving hope by great man like ahora yazdy is stupidity ?!!!!!!!!
He (ahora) giving hope to iranian people.I belive in what he doing and if you dont want to join this movement its your choice but please dont take HOPES from iranian.
What done other oposition for free iran during 27 years ? NOTHING but mr.ahora give us a HOPE a real hope and im sure he and GENERAL and REZA SHAH II are the only real opesition.
I wish all of you hear what he want to say.
DROD BAR GENERAL PARSAIAN KOROSHE ZAMAN
DROD BAR AHORA YAZDY KAVEYE AHANGARE ZAMAN
DROD BAR REZA SHAH II FERYDONE ZAMAN

May 9, 2004
westwienmaskulin said:
his signature should reveal it..(he believes oppositionists are idiots..)
Dear westi yes most of oppositions are idiots you know why ? becouse each organization thinks they are the only popular organization they dont want to united .Why tazy mullas rules our countries for more than 26 years ?!!!!!!!! Why when atleast %95 iranian dont want TAZIST still they are in power?
Why when someone like HAKHA coming and asking iranian to help him to free iran all LA tvs are against him????
Why when someone like general parsaian ask all oposition to be united aginst islamic rules in iran MKO Terrorized him?!!!!!!
Why when reza pahlavy asked america to free iran from akhonbds some opposition call him traitor?!!!!
Why when im telling i dont like europians becouse they help iranian mullas aginst iranian people some mumbers are opposition?!!!!!!!!!!
I think they (oppositions)are not traitor they are idiots