Brazil-Italy tonight

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Classic game!!

Brazileteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:brazil1: :brazil1: :brazil1: :brazil1: :brazil1: :brazil1: :brazil1: :brazil1: :brazil1: :brazil1: :brazil1: :brazil1: :brazil1: :brazil1:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Intl Friendlies today:

FT:
Cyprus Serbia 0-2

Slovakia -Ukraine 2-3

Brazil-Italy coming up at 2:45 pm EST.

Fox Soccer channel(USA) will air it live if anyone has it.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
I do! vaay France-Argentina is coming up, that'd be sweet!:)

lets 30 which of the two nuthead coaches own the other one! something is telling me, Domenech again wins the Idiocity Award..:(

alright...let me rephrase..

nobody who supports a club and hence is worried that his players might get injured and because of that hates useless friendlies during the week which are a risk for further injuries to players really gives a damn about those games...specially with iran game tomorrow.

Since Arsenal has no player on national team duty, you are excused....

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
International Friendlies on Wednesday Feb 10:

13:00 EST Egypt-Ghana
13:30 EST S.Africa - Chile
13:30 EST Turkey- Ivory Coast
13:45 EST Romania-Croatia

14:00 EST Morocco-Czech
14:15 EST Greece- Denmark
14:30 EST Austria-Sweden
14:30 EST Germany - Norway //GolTV
14:30 EST Tunisia-Netherland

15:00 EST France-Argentina //ESPN
15:45 EST Portugal-Finland

16:00 EST Spain - England //Setanta

Oct 20, 2002
UAE

nobody who supports a club and hence is worried that his players might get injured and because of that hates useless friendlies during the week which are a risk for further injuries to players really gives a damn about those games...specially with iran game tomorrow.

LOL at Arsenal comment! :p
well when the friendly is between two of the superpowers then it is worth watching. Tonight's game and tomorrow's Argentina-France games are interesting ones.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002

loool, Actually Arsenal does have player on national team duty. both VPR and Eduardo will feature for their NTs in friendly games tom. Not sure if Sagna-Clichy get playing time for France NT though. The rest of Intl Arsenal players are all injured already!!