Den Haag, Holland
The last qualifiers will be decided on these two dates;

Play-offs
Europe (1st leg tomorrow, 2nd leg Wed)
Russia-Slovenia
France-Rep of Ireland
Greece-Ukraine
Portugal-Bosnia-Herzegovina

North & South America (1st leg tomorrow, 2nd leg Wed)
Costa Rica-Uruguay

Asia & Oceania
New Zealand-Bahrain (2nd leg tomorrow, first leg finished 0-0)

Africa (matches tomorrow)
3 groups still need to be decided:
Group A- A win for Cameroon away against Morocco ensures them of the World Cup. If they fail to win, they have to hope Gabon doesn't win either away against Togo. Otherwise Gabon is through.
Group B- Same situation as group A. Tunisia is through if they beat Mozambique away. If not, Nigeria will have a chance; they'll have to win away against Kenya.
Group C- Algeria leads Egypt by 3 points and a better goal difference. The two will play in Egypt tomorrow. Egypt needs to win by 3 goals to be ensured of qualification. A win by 2 goals will mean an extra deciding match will have to be played as the 2 will have the same nr of points&GD. A win by 1 goal for Egypt will mean Algeria is through on GD.

Nov 24, 2002
Russia
France
Greece
Portugal

Uruguay
Bahrain

Cameroon
Algeria ( The game to watch in Africa , full of tension and the local papers attack publicly the other team .., these two nations hate eachothers)
Tunisia

Nov 24, 2002
I was talking with Tunesian freind and i was suprised about what he said :
According to what he said : if they comes to equal points with Nigeria , the goal difference that count and not head to head ! is it true?!

Feb 4, 2005
I was talking with Tunesian freind and i was suprised about what he said :
According to what he said : if they comes to equal points with Nigeria , the goal difference that count and not head to head ! is it true?!
Yes it is true. In FIFA competitions GD comes first

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Cameroon also qualified after beating Morocco 0-2, goals scored by Webo and Eto'o. Tunisia lost their, seemingly easy, away match against Mozambique 1-0 while Nigeria won 2-3 against Kenya. Nigeria passes Tunisia in that group and is qualified. Funny thing is, both the winning goal of Mozambique and the winning goal of Nigeria were scored in the same minute :D

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Qualified for World Cup:
Europe: Holland, England, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Serbia, Italy, Slovakia, Switzerland, Russia/Slovenia, Greece/Ukraine, Ireland/France, Portugal/Bosnia-H.
South America: Brazil, Paraguay, Chile, Argentina
Africa: South Africa, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Cameroon, Egypt/Algeria
Asia: Australia, Japan, South Korea, North Korea
North America: Mexico, USA, Honduras
Oceania: New Zealand

Play-off between SAm and NAm, Costa Rica-Uruguay, will be played in about 3hrs 45mins.