UFC 118: "MMA VS. BOXING"

Jun 26, 2007
2 Days to go...
They call it Boxing vs UFC (as if UFC is a sport! lol)

This has to be the worst match-up for James Toney...fighting a wrestler of Couture's caliber....

However, If Tony manages to somehow KO Randy...it will be a bad day for MMA...

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toney is a joke, if it was a decent boxer in his prime it would have been different. Randy will take him down and beat the shit out of him. and he will be cut by Dana next day.

Jun 26, 2007
Well thats what everybody thinks will happen...
and if god forbid Toney KOs him in the first 1-2 minutes, UFC will implode!

be nazare man, Dana ba promote kardane in fight, riske bozorgi kard...

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Randy got good enough chin to stand up with him just long enough to take him down. Even with some fluke Toney wins, he will gets crushed in his next fight. as I said he is joke, not even a decent boxer.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Are you guys serious? James Toney is a fucking monster. The guy has 72 professional wins, and another 31 amatuer wins. That is over 100 wins. Hes only one of 2 men to knockout Evander Holyfield. He has NEVER been knocked out. Let me say that again... In 116 total fights, he has NEVER been stopped. He was 17-1-2 in his last 20 fights, and 3-0 in his last three. His only losses in the past 12 years were to the nigerian Samuel Peter, both by decision.

He is FIVE years younger than Couture.

I dont know what the hell you guys are smoking. If he hits Couture clean, which is very likely, the fight is over. This is a very very dangerous fight for Couture. I am not sure who will win, but by calling Toney a fluke or some horseshit, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Randy's got a chin?!? LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL This isnt some loop punching wrestler hitting him. This is James "LIGHTS OUT" mother fucking Toney.

Jun 26, 2007
khob manam hamino goftam!
agar Toney connect kone va Randy KO beshe...aberooye Dana White / UFC mire!

dar zemn, Toney has a great character and is a big draw...even if he loses, I hope UFC keeps him.

I would LOVE to see James Toney vs Roy Nelson!!

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Are you guys serious? James Toney is a fucking monster. The guy has 72 professional wins, and another 31 amatuer wins. That is over 100 wins. Hes only one of 2 men to knockout Evander Holyfield. He has NEVER been knocked out. Let me say that again... In 116 total fights, he has NEVER been stopped. He was 17-1-2 in his last 20 fights, and 3-0 in his last three. His only losses in the past 12 years were to the nigerian Samuel Peter, both by decision.

He is FIVE years younger than Couture.

I dont know what the hell you guys are smoking. If he hits Couture clean, which is very likely, the fight is over. This is a very very dangerous fight for Couture. I am not sure who will win, but by calling Toney a fluke or some horseshit, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Randy's got a chin?!? LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL This isnt some loop punching wrestler hitting him. This is James "LIGHTS OUT" mother fucking Toney.
I say it again, Toney is a joke yes he has 100+ boxing matches but fighting cans doesn't make you great look at his record from the past 5 years and tell me who has he beaten that is a great boxer?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Toney

we are not talking about Pacquio, Mayweather or Roy Jones in his prime. Toney is a joke and will get KTFO. I will do a signature bet with you on that. James "FAT ASS" Toney will get his ass handed to him inside the first round.

I also disagree on his selling power, if you look at all his interview he is so dumb and he can't even come up with a clever quote. In boxing term he was never in par with Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield, Roy Jones, Mayweather, etc. Once he loses on Saturday he will gets cut.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
How the fuck has he fought cans? Hes fought 9 times in the past 5 years:

2 against Hashim Rahman (Former Champion who knocked Lennix Lewis out cold)
2 against Samuel Peter (Former Champion who beat Maskeav and is fighting Klichko next)
1 against John Ruiz (Former Champion who beat Holyfield for the championship in his prime)
1 against Fres Oquendo (Former Champion who KOed Ruiz and Tua)

Thats 6 out of his past 9 fights against former heavyweight champions. His only losses in 13 years coming on very close decisions to the guy who is the next opponent for the world champion... lol.
Hes NEVER been knocked out. Do you understand that? Not by anyone, and you think a Greco-Roman wrestler is going to knock him out? LOL. Submit him, sure... but KO him? Good luck.

I seriously dont know why u ever post in the fighting threads, you dont know your head from your ass...

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
James Toney not a decent boxer?

are you guys kidding or what, he is/was one of the craftiest boxers of our era, the guy is only 5-11, chubby and not that fast, how the fuck do you explain his record?

come on now, the guy is a legend

would love to see him knock out Randy, even though Couture is a good guy

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
I seriously dont know why u ever post in the fighting threads, you dont know your head from your ass...
hey asshole you don't have to insult everybody in your post you piece of garbage. if you don't like my post simply ignore them moron. tired of assholes like you keep insulting people in every post. this is the 2nd time you have insulted me just because you don't agree with my opinion. I am going to report you to the admins again. Keyboard tough guy, keeps insulting people behind his PC.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
hey asshole you don't have to insult everybody in your post you piece of garbage. if you don't like my post simply ignore them moron. tired of assholes like you keep insulting people in every post. this is the 2nd time you have insulted me just because you don't agree with my opinion. I am going to report you to the admins again. Keyboard tough guy, keeps insulting people behind his PC.
LOL. Go ahead. :violin:

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
I did, I bet you got picked on as a kid and get no respect at work or life so the best way to let out your frustration out is to insult people behind the safety of your computer cause you are too chicken to do it in their face.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
I did, I bet you got picked on as a kid and get no respect at work or life so the best way to let out your frustration out is to insult people behind the safety of your computer cause you are too chicken to do it in their face.
Lol. Not really buddy. Im a pretty big guy, 6'4, and played a lot of sports so I never had that problem. Your posts about MMA and boxing are hilarious, its hard not to comment on their stupidity... :geek:

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Lol. Not really buddy. Im a pretty big guy, 6'4, and played a lot of sports so I never had that problem. Your posts about MMA and boxing are hilarious, its hard not to comment on their stupidity... :geek:
sure you are. everyone is a giant behind their keyboard. and this is coming from the same guy who was saying how great Anderson Silva's performance in UFC 112 was. Yes I am the one clearly who doesn't know anything. LOL! :exercise:

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
sure you are. everyone is a giant behind their keyboard. and this is coming from the same guy who was saying how great Anderson Silva's performance in UFC 112 was. Yes I am the one clearly who doesn't know anything. LOL! :exercise:
Ask around. Ive met a few of the members here and most have seen a picture of me before. You are always welcome to come down to LA and visit :)

Mar 7, 2004
chill guys

i want to see a good fight and i think toney can beat the shit out of coture if cotoure doesnt take him down very fast in the first round,but i love randy he is one of the nicest fighters ..........hard

Jun 26, 2007
Farbod, you have to agree that Toney is the big underdog in this fight...
5 months of MMA training vs. 15 years of MMA training.

I sincerely hope Toney KOs Randy...and right then instantly the camera switches over to Dana White! I wanna see that asshole's reaction!

If Toney defeats Couture....I am 100% sure that Brock baaro bandilesh ro jam mikone va mire ye varzeshe dige...maybe Badminton!
cuz that fight is inevitable

and James Toney is HILLARIOUS!
"A guy with 11 losses is considered a legned in your sport! aint that a bitch!"

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
LOL this guy is in great shape for the fight!

and the 47 years old guy

Also a quote from sherdog article.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/2/UFC-118-Preview-The-Main-Card-26539

Toney’s athletic prime came during the first half of the 90s as a middleweight and super middleweight. Since then he has done nothing but gain weight while putting the long-term effects of an overextended boxing career on display for all to see. The physical and mental degradation of this once great boxer, regardless of how grating he can be, is a tragicomedy of the highest order.
but what do they know right!

Last edited: