Learning about the world through photography

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Hello Everyone

Well i just wanted to share some of my shots here. I know we have some great photographers here with us, like Asus. Personally i love his work and i think he's a great photographer.

Here is the page that i mostly upload my pics on. I mostly take my shots with Canon 350D and 50mm 1.8 Lens but hopefuly soon im going to upgrade my kit and get a Canon 5D.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/amirvscas/popular-interesting
WOW!!! some are beautiful and sensetive/delicate! thanks
for sharing them with us. Keep up the good work!!!

Good choice of caption(s) as well.

Amirrr

Bench Warmer
Jun 8, 2005
Toronto
Esteghlal 4 Ever: ostad why did u remove the pic? halo havaye threado avaz karde bod asan :D

Pooya/Romira/Niloufar: thanks for the comments..im glad u liked them

Sepahan

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2003
Amirrrr Jan,
I liked your portfolio, some of your photos really stands out. I loved the creamy bokeh on some of your images which made your subject even more interesting. Some of cropping was too tight, but that is just my personal preference.
Keep up the good work.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
these are the award-winning pictures..kudos to the brave and hidden photographers are of these brilliant pictures..:)

http://www.poyi.org/67/09/ae01.php

"Struggle in Iran"

An injured supporter of defeated Iranian presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi covers his bloodied face during riots in Tehran on June 13, 2009.

Award of Excellence

First Place

"Deadly Rally"
People carry the body of a man allegedly shot by pro-government militia near a rally supporting leading opposition presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi in Tehran, Iran, Monday, June 15, 2009.

Second Place

"Struggle in Iran"
A supporter of defeated Iranian presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi helps evacuate an injured Iranian riot-police officer during riots in Tehran on June 13, 2009.

Third Place

"Rally in Azadi Square"
Hundreds of thousands of supporters of leading opposition presidential candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi, who claims there was voting fraud in Friday's election, turn out to protest the result of the election at a mass rally in Azadi (Freedom) square in Tehran, Iran, Monday, June 15, 2009.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Hello All:
Can you please help me choose a good camera?

Some body posted a video they had taken using a Panasonic digital cam last year or so but I have forgotten who or the model number...back then I didnt really need one and the price was like more than I wanted to spend.

Anyway give you opinion please.
I want to be able to take good portraits and also zoom-in objects in distant whether I am shooting videos or just still pictures.

Thanks a lot.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
i lived there for 10 years..

Dont believe the hype..

It lacks culture and character...

but yes its beautiful.. so is shomal.