Ali on the 1st black president

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
He doesn't know squat about football either!

Please keep him here.

LOLLLLLL.....ISP clown Behrooz who so wisely announced to the world the other day that every EPL dreams about playing for Real or barca and that they would jump on the opportunity if they could !!!!

this clown did not check to see that for every star in laliga there are 3 better ones in EPl who are by far better than the likes of ozil, khadira, higuain, pepe, ...or these other mediocre players.

kids on this forum are generally the most ignorant, naive bunch of so called 'sports fans' I have ever met.
I bet you have not watched a single NFL, NHL or MLB game in your life, not have you even seen ali fight yet you have dummest opinions here.

Doesnt matter howmany ManU avatars you have, other than bunch of names I bet you got no clue about the very team you even support !!!!

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
in a strange way arrogant people, asshole people always draw people to themselves. People automaticaly prefer them over those with less personality. In ali's case who was also a winner, who looked good and was funny its easy to understand why he is god to regular people.

Ali maybe the biggest jackass in the history of sports !!!!

But there are always retarded kids here who at any cost love to argue, with the article I posted and even the documentary posted!!!!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I bet you have not watched a single NFL, NHL or MLB game in your life, not have you even seen ali fight yet you have dummest opinions here.
LOL. No of course not. I don't give a shit about those so called 'sports'.

The difference between a clueless clown like you and me is that you watch too many American 'sports' and can't comprehend that football maybe just maybe different.

You are the same joker who thinks just because a football match is played in a world cup then that's an excuse for so called top players to be crap. Just hit the road man. I have a poodle dog with more logic and common sense than you :)

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
But there are always retarded kids here who at any cost love to argue, with the article I posted and even the documentary posted!!!!
Articles? You wanna talk about articles?

LOL.

Clown, I posted lots and lots of articles from previous English players and coaches, from veterans who have spent their lives in English football who accept that English football is years behind continental game and wish they could produce talents like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.
Yet funnily enough you being the loser that you are never replied. You decided to live in your own world and ignore.

You are a spotty kid who has just discovered his erection for the first time and is unable to see anything or anyone else's point of view :D
Just have fun with your little fistful :D When you get tired f wanking on yourself come here and we talk again :D

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
LOL. No of course not. I don't give a shit about those so called sports.

The difference between a clueless clown like you and me is that you watch too many American 'sports' and can't comprehend that football maybe just maybe different.

You are the same joker who thinks just because a football match is played in a world cup then that's an excuse for so called top players to be crap. Just hit the road man. I have a poodle dog with more logic and common sense than you :)
1-stop copying me like an unoriginal dork that you are!

2-you dont give a damn about those sports is because you are a nerd and troll and you got no chance of ever picking up a northamerican game anyways so you stick by the easiest game anyone in the worl can play - soccer.

3- you are probably some poor student in some shitty country, got no money and friends with ISP being your life! thats why you 'khaye mal' just about anyone here even those who's teams you dont like!

4-many 'top players' - in fact almost all of them in the world cup were crap you clown !!!!!! you dont even watch the WC and have a strong opinion on it !!!! LOLLLLL

5-so howmany players in EPL was it that would dream and run to play for Real if they were good enough to ? LOLLLLLL, common sense...lol, logic...lol,

6-who other than some gay kid has a poodle !!!!lollll or is that your boyfriend's ?

7-kid, I am probably twice your size, make 10 times the money you make and have been with women! go play with some other kids your age in your shithole you are from

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
Articles? You wanna talk about articles?

LOL.

Clown, I posted lots and lots of articles from previous English players and coaches, from veterans who have spent their lives in English football who accept that English football is years behind continental game and wish they could produce talents like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.
Yet funnily enough you being the loser that you are never replied. You decided to live in your own world and ignore.
dear donkey, english football is years behind everyone else, yet year after year EPL teams completely dominate CL, have more depth, top their groups - (as seen even this year), having english stars as their leaders on these teams - yet they are light years behind laliga !!!! LOLLLLLLL you DONKEY !

stop wastin gmy time jackass ! get outta this formu you dont belong here! you are the least contributing member of the soccer forum with the dummbest most useless comments - you are not needed here, I like to start a petition to keep this board for real fans only.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I agree with IDM - Ali was/is a Clown. Great Boxer - but more than that a great entertainer. He did get a lot of attention for his theatrics and his anti establishment stances - but it was all a game for $$ - kind of games that promoters like Don King and boxing mangers like Angelo Dundie put their subjects through in Professional Boxing - which is mostly fixed anyways. Think about it - Did Ali become a practicing moslem? or did he just do it for attention and maybe as an excuse to ditch Vietnam?
I respect all of you who like the guy - I liked him too when I was young.....but learned so much.

Dear Nitrik
it makes perfect sense why you have gotten numerous replies from other members on this thread and also the EPL/LaJoka thread.
don't even go there....this forum is about providing logical arguments - many can be defeated by one. Hoora keshi by a gang does not support or enhance any logic. Especially in forums like this where there are PM's, private forums,......and many other behind the scene activities.

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
I agree with IDM - Ali was/is a Clown. Great Boxer - but more than that a great entertainer. He did get a lot of attention for his theatrics and his anti establishment stances - but it was all a game for $$ - kind of games that promoters like Don King and boxing mangers like Angelo Dundie put their subjects through in Professional Boxing - which is mostly fixed anyways. Think about it - Did Ali become a practicing moslem? or did he just do it for attention and maybe as an excuse to ditch Vietnam?
I respect all of you who like the guy - I liked him too when I was young.....but learned so much.
excatly right, thank you. It is an iranian trait to be a bandwagon jumper and try to idolize who they think maybe winners.

In ali's case the nation of islam thing was definately due to vietnam but even more so due to his detachment from anyting and his naivity. Foreman in fact at least early on did not buy into NOI who approached him as well.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
What I don't get is why everyone has to get personal... so you have two different views... no reason to get personal and attack each other. It's not like Ali is going to create any change in your lives at this point. Arguing about things like this makes no difference it's like arguing why you think your team is better than others... well, you like the team so you think it's better it's an opinion.

Nitrik

Ball Boy
Dec 21, 2007
I maybe arrogant but not a disloyal asshole like ali.
I am not trying to label you as anything, quite frankly. I was just trying to make a point that using this type of logic to label people can be used both ways. You tend to get quite aggressive when making your point and it is difficult to read through your emotional statements.

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
What I don't get is why everyone has to get personal... so you have two different views... no reason to get personal and attack each other. It's not like Ali is going to create any change in your lives at this point. Arguing about things like this makes no difference it's like arguing why you think your team is better than others... well, you like the team so you think it's better it's an opinion.
yes you are right, but then facts are facts and opinions would become irrelevant, so at times it becomes a matter of becoming agrrevated with someone who is ignorant and not able to learn.

Ali vs. Frazer/foreman is much more straight forward than EPL vs. lashitta

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
2-you dont give a damn about those sports is because you are a nerd and troll and you got no chance of ever picking up a northamerican game anyways so you stick by the easiest game anyone in the worl can play - soccer.
You are right What can I say I have always dreamt of being an NFL player but I just wasn't good enough :D

3- you are probably some poor student in some shitty country, got no money and friends with ISP being your life! thats why you 'khaye mal' just about anyone here even those who's teams you dont like!
Damn! You sussed me out! :)

7-kid, I am probably twice your size, make 10 times the money you make and have been with women! go play with some other kids your age in your shithole you are from
LOL. Small penis syndrome rears its ugly head again!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

Dear Nitrik

don't even go there....this forum is about providing logical arguments - many can be defeated by one. Hoora keshi by a gang does not support or enhance any logic. Especially in forums like this where there are PM's, private forums,......and many other behind the scene activities.
One more reason to love Muhammad Ali.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
dear donkey, english football is years behind everyone else, yet year after year EPL teams completely dominate CL, have more depth, top their groups - (as seen even this year), having english stars as their leaders on these teams - yet they are light years behind laliga !!!! LOLLLLLLL you DONKEY !
Listen clown, English teams do NOT dominate CL year after year. Last I checked, only Manchester United and Liverpool have won it in the last go knows how many years.

Even then, English teams only started doing well in Europe with the influx of foreign players. I am not talking about 70s and 80s when you werent even born. I am talking about now, the last 12 years that cover your life span! Every English team has a bunch of French, Spanish, Argentinian, Brazilian etc. players. Without them they'd languish in the nowhereland.
How many foreign players have Arsenal got? How about Chelsea? How about Manchester United?

You know what the problem with you is? You are stubborn to stupid levels.
Here we have all the English coaches and experts admitting that their players are substandard and that foreign players are better and yet you continue to suck their dicks!
Here in England we have everyone from journalists to coaches to players themselves admitting they are way below modern standards and yet you are too thick to even listen when it comes from the horse's mouth.

Here we have the English FA sending scouts to Spain and France in order to learn from them abouty developing modern skillful footballers and yet you are kaseye daagh tar az ash.

Continue sucking their dicks. I don't care. They find it amusing how much an Iranian with a huge inferiority complex like you sucks them up for nothing

:D

Last edited:

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
Listen clown, English teams do NOT dominate CL year after year. Last I checked, only Manchester United and Liverpool have won it in the last go knows how many years.

Even then, English teams only started doing well in Europe with the influx of foreign players. Every English team has a bunch of French, Spanish, Argentinian, Brazilian etc. players. Without them they'd languish in the nowhereland.
How many foreign players have Arsenal got? How about Chelsea? How about Manchester United?

You know what the problem with you is? You are stubborn to stupid levels.
Here we have all the English coaches and experts admitting that their players are substandard and that foreign players are better and yet you continue to suck their dicks!
Here in England we have everyone from journalists to coaches to players themselves admitting they are way below modern standards and yet you are too thick to even listen when it comes from the horse's mouth.

Here we have the English FA sending scouts to Spain and France in order to learn from them abouty developing modern skillful footballers and yet you are kaseye daagh tar az ash.

Continue sucking their dicks. I don't care. They find it amusing how much an Iranian with a huge inferiority complex like you sucks them up for nothing

:D
dear donkey bandwagon jumper, there is only one reason why EPl teams dont win the CL every single year even after they dominate and win every group stage competition: toughest competition on the continent where largest number of tense games take their toll on these teams later on in the season. By the time they have gone through a rough EPL, carling cup, FA cup,...season they have lost half their scuad! as seen with arsenal last year when they played barca. Its not the case with lashitta where barca and real are fresh and even better towards the end of the season due to bismall competition. If they played in EPL they would not even finish i top 5 guaranteed !

oh and yes, no lajoka and no serie a teams have ever tried to sign shitty english players like cole, lampard, rooney, terry, gerrard,...who are light years behind the likes of ramos, alonso, pique, navas,....LOLLLLLL , YOU ARE ISP's biggest DONKEY!

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
yes you are right, but then facts are facts and opinions would become irrelevant, so at times it becomes a matter of becoming agrrevated with someone who is ignorant and not able to learn.

Ali vs. Frazer/foreman is much more straight forward than EPL vs. lashitta
You are not here to teach and they are not here to learn. If they wanted to learn and need a response, their post should end in "?"