ISP Missing list

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Never cared about that Arabian Beauty (female version of IQ-Khan, I mean AQ-Khan) but I miss Javeed and khorous. OTOH if you have Sir, Mashdi you won't need much more.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
oh yeaaah exactly..u know last I heard from him, as he was part of ISP News team, was he was leaving for Iran 2 yrs ago. I really hope everything is fine with him.. didi migan, "raftanet be Iran ba khodete, bargashtanet ba Khoda"?!lol hope its not the case with Sirabi..

well said Mr.Thick jan..last we heard from him, he was coping with a health issue in his life..hope he is healthy anywhere he is now..

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
I have not seen GP recently either... (from around the time those spies were captured in Kuwait).

Bihonar
Oldman
Referee

as well
HAHAHA are these taryaakis also were here , khoobe ke basaateshoono bordan jaay-e dige

raasti cheraa har chi shaahi-e taryaakie ?

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Agha Motor, agar manzuret maa hast, maa hastim!! :football:
As far as the other members:

Eboo - Got pissed off with ISP admin for some reason and left. He is the kind of guy that holds a grudge, so don't expect him back.
Emad - Unless I am mistaken he is out here under another name.
Esamani - He has been around, so not really missing.

Last edited:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
without Agha Shoja that list is incomplete!
vaghean..so true Yepadopa jan.. I was so glad to hear from him in football forum, when he told us about his day visiting Hejazi(RIP) at the hospital.

Agha Motor, agar manzuret maa hast, maa hastim!! :football:
As far as the other members:

Eboo - Got pissed off with ISP admin for some reason and left. He is the kind of guy that holds a grudge, so don't expect him back.
Emad - Unless I am mistaken he is out here under another name.
Esamani - He has been around, so not really missing.
yaiii so glad inja hasti Shahriar jan!:)

thanx for the update! wow Emad could be here? wasnt he the one always posting pictures here?! it'd be interesting if he is still here!:)

Arsenal, the member? I think his name was Ali.
yeah Ali is no longer posting here. I talk to him on fb though. u know, with the way Arsenal has been in the past few yrs, u guys shouldnt be expecting much from us, depressed Arsenal fans to post much!:(

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
i wonder why arti, bahonar,kesra don't post here .
khoshteep ham ta ma miam mire .
anyway i still can't fugure people out .

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
heh let's go way back...
the 2 female members
LAYLA (who was BT's girl friend lol :D) and
ROSE who was in love with Hamid Estili. she was from UAE.

Part of ISP's ancient history
:D

btw, speaking of...
I miss AHVAZI
he was all right...

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
There was a time when this forum had 5 regular female contributors, nowadays even Niloufar is gone

We used to have Whizz, Romira, Lulu, Rose, Persian_Beauty, Layla

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
eshghi has not posted for some time. He used to be active and I met him once in Southern California more than ten years ago.

amir from Texas who was married to an American woman. I do not remember his full handle.

I have been less active at ISP since 2003, I visited it a couple of times a month. In earlier days, there was much more unity and respect, than what there are today.