Mika Zibanejad drafted 6th overall ......

Coach
Feb 7, 2004
مهبد جان، این تیم ما امسال بازیکنی خوب و تاثیر گذار جلب کرده یا نه؟

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
مهبد جان، این تیم ما امسال بازیکنی خوب و تاثیر گذار جلب کرده یا نه؟
Ostad , if you mean the draft , we didnt draft that high !so if you would expcet an NHL ready player , this is not the case we got franco-ontarien boy nathan beaulieu who is a an offensive DM , played for st-john junior team that won the meomorial cup, he is a bit like subban !( ofcourse not same player) with lots if offensive touch !and a great leade as they say . they rate him as probably top habs prospct in farm team system and should be playing in NHL in 2 or 3 years from now ..

if you mean through market , we got only Erik Cole which is what we needed , a big powerforward who can play in first two lines , i think PG is not done yet shopping , he may add another DM ( not top 4 thought) or another big 4th line centre who can win teh faceoff , that is what we are not getting from our centres right now ..
we resigned guys like goerges, markov, White , Desarhnais , Darche , we may give the AHL guy Enqvist a chance to play in 4th line in case we didnt get anyone by start of traning camp..
we also finally signed our pick from Russia , DM emelin who had trouble joining NHL in last 3 years because of lots of KHL roles .. he is a tough home DM that should be able to play for us from start of season ..

This is what habs will look like coming to camp..:

Paccioerty - Gomez- Gionta
Cole-Plekanec-Cammalleri
Kostystin -Eller-Moen
White - Desarhanis-Darche ..

defense:

Markov-Gorges
Subban-Gil
Spacek- Emein /Weber

almost same team with exception of Cole and more depth in 3th line with a guy like kostystin ..

i think overall we are a better team even we lost guys like hamerlik and wiz ...

Coach
Feb 7, 2004
Thank you for detail report Mabod jan

Is Markov gone?
I thought he is over his injuries and ready to play this season. No?

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Thank you for detail report Mabod jan

Is Markov gone?
I thought he is over his injuries and ready to play this season. No?
markov signed a 2 years deal , he is suppos to start the season . there are many who critisized habs for giving him 2 years deal with same salary(5.75M) he was getting before , knowing he didnt play much in last 2 years ! lets have fingers crossed , both markov and gorges come back from serious injuries, if these guys play the level of the game they are capable to do , we can compete for divison title and i think Gomez cant be worse than what he was last year , i expect a better season from him ..
GO HABS GO ..

Salty

Football Fan
Apr 15, 2012
ice hockey wont make it in iran. the public will run onto the arena and use the ice to cool their coca colas
If Mongolia can compete inthe Asian challenge cup, I'm sure Iran can get a team together.

I play in the uk and I'm sure there are others of Iranian decent playing inthe uk, Canada and America!