ایران یک هواپیمای بدون سرنشین آمریکایی ر&#

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
This one is just a pretty aerobatic plane with 60 inch wing span and .75 CID nitro fueled engine. Have been flying it for about 3 years now, she is even prettier in the air.

Second picture shows my back up radio, even though it is only about 6 years old but still I had to put it on back burner and get a latest and the greatest 14 channel Futaba 14 MZ Spread Spectrum 2.4 MHz radio .

Attachments

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
In hamoon havapeymaye "STEALS" hast??? :) lolll!!!!

I loved the way he daid "be dame ma oftad".

Its not like tjeyve shot it down or anything. Or had a mousetrap for it in the air.
It went off course during tech difficulties :) u can clealy see that it hasntbeen shot.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
American Foreign policy has just been one fuck up after the other one...this drone case is just the latest....A State Dept. run by an amateur like Mrs. Clinton could not possibly be expected to do anything but childish statements....clueless assertions..u name it...

the only minor problem being that we the public at large have to pay for U.S. fuck ups...and soon enough the public in U.S. .or some would claim Americans have already been the victims as well...but u compare victim-hood in Iran , Pakistan, Iraq Afghanistan with that of U.S...and they ( Americans) have seen nothing yet ...U.S. Gov.'s crimes will eventually translate to a very bad Karma that no economist or politician can solve...

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Toofan Jon...I don't understand why u or any Iranian should be mocking this or find this whole episode as anything but serious with unknown future ramifications.....one thing is clear and that is these drones have killed a lot of innocent people and have indeed done much damage to U.S. reputation and credibility as a force for freedom and rule of law..and other nice slogans..coward is the better description of using drones to kill people....taxpayer money is being spent as u see here...do u approve of it..?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
However this happened it is a nice catch but for you to take this opportunity to bash the military shows where you come from. Damage to US reputation? When in the past half century did you ever consider US in high regard? I don't think it started with drones flying. Wars means people get killed. Obama has realized this better than anyone.

Jun 18, 2005
It appears most of us were wrong and the craft is intact and in great condition. Now how the heck Iran managed to snatch this drone in perfect condition is beyond me. Pretty embarrassing for the US military.

Feb 17, 2009
[h=1]Official Confirms Authenticity of Iranian TV Images Showing Lost U.S. Drone[/h]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/08/iranian-tv-airs-purported-images-downed-us-drone/?test=latestnews#ixzz1fyMHPJAv

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
The president ultimately decided not to proceed with any of the plans because it could have been seen as an act of war, the official told Fox News.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...owned-us-drone/?test=latestnews#ixzz1fycabrGu

It would be considered an act of war? Are you kidding me? What is violating another country's air space with military planes called? Don't start something you can't finish. If you can't bring yourself to making a relatively simple decision like this, you better shut up about claiming to stop Iran from getting a nuclear bomb. Now we know why he felt confident about going into Pakistan with guns and helicopters and get Bin Laden. The fix was in before choppers took off.

Jun 18, 2005
So in your opinion Obama should have dropped a 2000 bomb on the drone or sent in commandos to retrieve the drone? Yea, I would imagine we would have another Carter like situation on our hands with burnt helicopters and planes in the desert. Not that this particular case is not bad either...

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Toofan Jon...I don't understand why u or any Iranian should be mocking this or find this whole episode as anything but serious with unknown future ramifications.....one thing is clear and that is these drones have killed a lot of innocent people and have indeed done much damage to U.S. reputation and credibility as a force for freedom and rule of law..and other nice slogans..coward is the better description of using drones to kill people....taxpayer money is being spent as u see here...do u approve of it..?
I think you watch too much IRIB and their lies and propaganda have clearly influenced you. I can tell you that this side this incident didn't even make row Z of the news.

These episodes have not damaged the US in any way and losing one drone like this is not as significant as IRIB makes it out to be.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
The president ultimately decided not to proceed with any of the plans because it could have been seen as an act of war, the official told Fox News.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...owned-us-drone/?test=latestnews#ixzz1fycabrGu

It would be considered an act of war? Are you kidding me? What is violating another country's air space with military planes called? Don't start something you can't finish. If you can't bring yourself to making a relatively simple decision like this, you better shut up about claiming to stop Iran from getting a nuclear bomb. Now we know why he felt confident about going into Pakistan with guns and helicopters and get Bin Laden. The fix was in before choppers took off.
yess lets blame obama for not having the balls to bomb Iran and start a stupid war...

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2005
Behrooz Jan

I think sometimes we let our emotions cloud our judgement. Like it or not losing this drone was a big setback for the US. And yes losing this drone was significant. Here is a quote for you:

One official told Fox News on Thursday that the incident is a huge loss and makes the top-secret helicopter tail lost during the Usama bin Laden raid in Pakistan "look like a pittance." The official said there are real fears the Iranians will share this technology with the Russians and the Chinese, in addition to using it themselves.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...owned-us-drone/?test=latestnews#ixzz1fysHRPpu

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Dear footballirani,

I can only say what I have observed. I watch the news daily and listen to it on the radio and this incident wasn't even mentioned. However, watching IRIB news the last couple of days they have made this story so big you'd think they actually shot down a Stealth and captured the pilot!

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA

If you can't bring yourself to making a relatively simple decision like this you better shut up about claiming to stop Iran from getting a nuclear bomb.
Please never stop amazing me with your comments. It's one of the few left over sources of entertainment. FYI it's no secrect that U.S flies drone plays all over ME to gather information including Iran so that's why you don't see IR being up in arms about it; it is definitely an act of war when you drop a bomb on another country. They didn't even do that to Bin Laden.

Jun 18, 2005
Peter Singer of the Brookings Institution, author of "Wired for War: The Robotics Revolution and Conflict in the 21st Century," said that while some of the mechanics of the aircraft are well known, some aspects — especially its sensors — would be important to countries like China.
"This is the jewel for them now," Singer said. "It depends on what was on the plane on this mission, but one sensor it has carried in the past is an AESA radar. This is a very advanced radar that really is a difference maker for our next generation of planes, not just drones, but also manned ones like F-22s and F-35s."

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2101933,00.html#ixzz1fz3V2M8m

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Uncles Behrooz & Flint....1st..here is my news channels layout on my tv..CNN,BBC, Aljazera, France 24, CCTV, RT, DW, Press TV ,IRIB Channel 6..etc..I doubt , internet aside, u guys have such a wide view...and for ur info..BBC has had the drone crap in its top news bulletin all evening long..

oh btw- I've always had a high regard for U.S. and don't forget the fact that U & I would not be having this conversation if it wasn't for INTERNET /U.S....but that doesn't mean that I'm not call U.S. drones as an absolute tools of TERROR and VIOLATION of ALL INTERNATIONAL LAWS , when in fact that's what they are. and oh.. coincidentally, for at least the past decade, U.S. has been barking off way too much about this supposed WAR ON TERROR when indeed they are the main terrorist in every meaning of the word..economically, politically, Human Lives ly..lol..every freaking thing..and by all means u may actually say something and defend U.S.'s position if u can..we are all listening or reading & hopefully learning from each other...right?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
1. I don't know why something tells me the Americans WANTED the Iranians to retrieve the air plane. Something tells me this was planned.

2. Otherwise it could also be that the Russian electronic technology was behind retrieving it.

Jun 18, 2005
Behrooz if you go to CNN's website the drone is their biggest story.

Latest is that ABC and CNN are saying some officials were saying the footage was not real but then they changed their words and said that it could be real and Iran had just put the piece back together. The wings for instance. They were saying satellite images showed the drone to not be intact. In any case I think these stupid officials should get their facts straight before making comments. I think the US has changed their story on this drone a bizillion times.

First they said the drone is missing, then they said well Iran has it and we had satellite images it was in Iran, then they were like it was in Afghanistan when it lost control, then they said well it was used in Iran before, then they were like well the drone may have landed intact, then they said well the drone may have crashed into pieces, then they said hey the images are fake, then the images were real, then the images were real but could Iran have put the pieces of drone together?