ایران یک هواپیمای بدون سرنشین آمریکایی ر&#

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
apparently you are taking IRI side by claiming US drones flying over Iran's skies is an act of war... sounds like the usual IRI shoars you hear on IRIB everyday. marg bar aamreekaa right?Btw, thank you for being more active here, with Massoud being gone, you and your comments are gold. With you here, massoud's absence is felt less and less everyday. lotfan khodeto az ma darigh nakon.. chuxz.
Other than picking on me, what is YOUR contribution to this thread? I have more respect for the General. At least he is putting forth a plausible viewpoint. What are you doing?

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
http://theaviationist.com/2011/12/08/stealth-pix/
Images seems to confirm that the drone is real, of a desert-like color (quite different from the dark grey one of all the previous pictures) and above all, small scratches appear on the left wing, as if the stealthy drone crash landed on its belly, without extracting the landing gear, or maybe because the undercarriage collapsed due to hard landing.

Update: weird signs appear also on both wing roots as if they were damaged too. Someone suggesting it is putty and that proves the drone is just a 1:1 scale model.

Once again, stay tuned.

Image credit: via “Jeff” for TheAviationist.com

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
anyone ever wondered why they hid the bottom part of the plane?.. looks really suspecious how they staged the drone where we can only see the top... could this be a model prototype or something, or maybe the drone was badly damaged and they could only recover parts off it?

or is there any argument against that with the facts that we have right now.

Last edited:

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Other than picking on me, what is YOUR contribution to this thread? I have more respect for the General. At least he is putting forth a plausible viewpoint. What are you doing?
My contribution: I point out implausible and ridiculous view points ;)

Last edited:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
But people with a tad of basic radar jamming knowledge know that jamming apparatus can not be used to fool GPS/INS encrypted signals and bring home a UAV. If they could, then why not bring a Global Hawk or Reaper down which has far more strategic intelligence value than RQ-170 which nothing but a tactical intelligence UM aerial platform?
Nicely Said. The problem here is that Capitan Sogoli has to spend hours on google to understand what INS means before he can begin to understand what you are talking about :)

May 9, 2004
وقتی ادم تعصب کورش کرده باشه همین است
هواپیما را توی فیلم دیدید
ایا هواپیمایی که به هر وسیله ای
حالا با موشک سقوط کرده بنزین تمام کرده نقص فنی داشته از کنترل خارج شده و سقوط کرده یا هرچیز دیگر
ایا ممکن است به این صحیح و سالمی به دست ایران می افتاد ؟
جواب منطقی خیر
به نظر می رسد هواپیما به شکلی نشانده شده است
خوب این هواپیما چه کسی کنترلش میکرده
باز منطق می گوید وقتی در ایران نشانده می شده و فرود می امده حتما ایرانیها کنترلش میکرده اند
چون غیر منطقی است که امریکا ان را در ایران فرود اورده باشد
من از انهایی که منطق سرشان می شود و تعصب کورشان نکرده می پرسم
ایا به نظر نمی رسد که ایران همانطور که خودش گفته هواپیما را از کنترل امریکایی ها در اورده و خودشان کنترلش کرده اند و به زمین نشانده اند
یا طوری برنامه ریزی شده بوده که مثلا در اسمان دشمن اگر نقص فنی پیدا کرد برود و تسلیم بشود و توی فرودگاه دشمن خوش و خرم بنشیند و امریکا را دشمن شاد کند ؟!!!!آ
اگر کسی می تواند بیاید در این مورد ما را روشن کند این گوی و این میدان
والا جناب موتوری بیاید و بگوید من هواپیمای اسباب بازی ام را کسی نمی تواند کنترل کند و نمی دانم شاهینک بیاید چهچه و به به بزند بدرد نمی خورد
می خواهم یکی بیاید و سناریو ای منطقی غیر از این که ایران گفته برای من با منطق و دلیل و با در نظر گرفتن به دلایلی که در فیلم دیدم تعریف کند

متشکرم

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
LOOOOLLL

صد رحمت به الاغ که در برابر بعضی ها پروفسور آکسفورد هست. آخه سوگلی ، ما تا به حال داشتیم چی میگفتیم !! دوباره بخون عزیزم شاید حالیت بشه که جریان چیه . ان چیزی که پرسیدی جوابش داده شده اما تو آنقدر باهوش و اهل کار هستی و از مسایل سر در میاری که هنوز نمیگیری که جریان چیه . دیگه از این ساده تر چه جوری بگیم که تو حالیت بشه سوگلی .

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Is it possible for IRI to have actually electronically sabotaged the UAV? Yes, anything is possible. But is it likely? No, it is highly unlikely. Unless they can actually down another UAV no one would actually believe that they not only were able to detect a relatively small and radar evading UAV but also to electronically take over its control.

I think what really happened was that CIA operatives likely lost control of the UAV somewhere in Iran and then decided to crash landed instead somewhere close to the Afghan border with hope of being able to recover it instead of blowing up a multimillion dollar equipment. Hence the obvious damage and scratches to the belly of the machine. As their initial report suggests they had contemplated a rescue operation but then likely it got voted down somewhere higher in the chain of command likely after they've realized that the Iranians have found the downed UAV before them.

Their are only two questions for me. One, how did the Iranians find out that there was a UAV crash landed somewhere in the vast deserts of Iran? And number two, how were the US agents planning to retrieve a 3 ton piece of machine inside Iran covertly.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
And number two, how were the US agents planning to retrieve a 3 ton piece of machine inside Iran covertly.
Baba, migoftan Ya Ali Madad or Ya Faattee bi tonboon, bolandesh mikardan digeh. You should know better about the power of Ali Madad and Faattee bi tonboon.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
وقتی ادم تعصب کورش کرده باشه همین است
هواپیما را توی فیلم دیدید
ایا هواپیمایی که به هر وسیله ای
حالا با موشک سقوط کرده بنزین تمام کرده نقص فنی داشته از کنترل خارج شده و سقوط کرده یا هرچیز دیگر
ایا ممکن است به این صحیح و سالمی به دست ایران می افتاد ؟
جواب منطقی خیر
به نظر می رسد هواپیما به شکلی نشانده شده است
خوب این هواپیما چه کسی کنترلش میکرده
باز منطق می گوید وقتی در ایران نشانده می شده و فرود می امده حتما ایرانیها کنترلش میکرده اند
چون غیر منطقی است که امریکا ان را در ایران فرود اورده باشد
من از انهایی که منطق سرشان می شود و تعصب کورشان نکرده می پرسم
ایا به نظر نمی رسد که ایران همانطور که خودش گفته هواپیما را از کنترل امریکایی ها در اورده و خودشان کنترلش کرده اند و به زمین نشانده اند
یا طوری برنامه ریزی شده بوده که مثلا در اسمان دشمن اگر نقص فنی پیدا کرد برود و تسلیم بشود و توی فرودگاه دشمن خوش و خرم بنشیند و امریکا را دشمن شاد کند ؟!!!!آ
اگر کسی می تواند بیاید در این مورد ما را روشن کند این گوی و این میدان
والا جناب موتوری بیاید و بگوید من هواپیمای اسباب بازی ام را کسی نمی تواند کنترل کند و نمی دانم شاهینک بیاید چهچه و به به بزند بدرد نمی خورد
می خواهم یکی بیاید و سناریو ای منطقی غیر از این که ایران گفته برای من با منطق و دلیل و با در نظر گرفتن به دلایلی که در فیلم دیدم تعریف کند

متشکرم
The funniest thing. A Muslim talking about taasob va mantagh. You crack me up. Why don't you just explain how Mohammad was talking to a fairy, and leave this simple stuff for others to figure out? We need your logic and open mind for better things.

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
I don't have any RADAR knowledge so can't argue in that department but as someone who has done CLAY modelling for years ,what I saw was a 1:1 clay model of the actual plane which landed somewhere in Iran

Don't forget that the US confirmed the plane landing in Iran (either hacked by Russians or loosing control from US army )so I'm not doubting the whole story but I believe they showed a full scale model being built according to the real shape

Feb 22, 2005
At the end, does it really matter what each of thinks happend? We are not participants in the field but rather the people watching from the stands.

As for the regime supporters be patient, I believe they will find themselves hung from the poles across Iran in the future. Be patient.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
anyone ever wondered why they hid the bottom part of the plane?.. looks really suspecious how they staged the drone where we can only see the top... could this be a model prototype or something, or maybe the drone was badly damaged and they could only recover parts off it?

or is there any argument against that with the facts that we have right now.
Dear Natural,
No, it is not a mock-up and seems to be authentic RQ-170.
The tarp is covering the under belly damage which apparently happened when the craft crash landed "uncontrolled".

IRR claims they tapped into SATCOM link and took over the control of the craft, and landed it undamaged, numerous high resolution pix indicate other wise. If the craft was in line of sight and "closer than 20 km proximity" Iran could break the SATCOM link by emitting a heavy and momentary burst of radar beam and make the craft confused which ultimately use its pre-programmed software and land, or even circle in a holding pattern until the link is reestablished, or craft runs out of fuel and land with gears retracted, hence the the tarp covering under belly.

Iran is NOT capable of tapping into encrypted satellite communication signals in the orbit, neither does Russia or China. Other wise they could take over the world.

May 9, 2004
LOOOOLLL

صد رحمت به الاغ که در برابر بعضی ها پروفسور آکسفورد هست. آخه سوگلی ، ما تا به حال داشتیم چی میگفتیم !! دوباره بخون عزیزم شاید حالیت بشه که جریان چیه . ان چیزی که پرسیدی جوابش داده شده اما تو آنقدر باهوش و اهل کار هستی و از مسایل سر در میاری که هنوز نمیگیری که جریان چیه . دیگه از این ساده تر چه جوری بگیم که تو حالیت بشه سوگلی .
بله جناب
جوابهاتون را دیدم خیلی هم منطقی بود مثلا
موتوری وقتی می تواند هواپیما اسباب بازی را کنترل کند و کسی نمی تواند انرا برباید پس ممکن نیست این هواپیما کنترل شده باشد
پس بنزین کم اورده
یا خراب شده و همینطوری خود بخود رفته نشسته تو بغل اخوندها
:--confuse

May 9, 2004
Their are only two questions for me. One, how did the Iranians find out that there was a UAV crash landed somewhere in the vast deserts of Iran? And number two, how were the US agents planning to retrieve a 3 ton piece of machine inside Iran covertly.
معمای سوم
چطور صحیح و سالم بدست ایرانیها افتاده

May 9, 2004
The funniest thing. A Muslim talking about taasob va mantagh. You crack me up. Why don't you just explain how Mohammad was talking to a fairy, and leave this simple stuff for others to figure out? We need your logic and open mind for better things.
جناب اردشیر
حرف بیخود می زنی
این ترید و خیلی از تریدهای دیگر شما نشان میدهد که از طالبان هم تعصبی تر هستید
مگر تعصب فقط مال مسلمون و یهودی و مسیحیه؟
تعصب یعنی کورکورانه روی حرف خودتان ایستادن
قبلا گفتید عکس نیست باور نمی کنیم دروغه
بعد گفتید حتما افتاده و سی ان ان گفته تیکه تیکه شده
بعد که عکس ها و ویدئو را دیدی باز امده ایدو چرند و پرند می نویسید
خوب اگر تعصب نداشتید مثل عضو گرامی ایسامانی قبول میکردید
من مطمئا هستم ویدئو پایین اوردن هواپیما را هم ببیند می گویید روسیه بوده و کره شمالی
اگر مستقیما ببینید که ایرانی ها اوردندش پایین باز یه حرف دیگه در می اورید به این می گویند تعصب تعصب که شاخ و دم ندارد جانم
حالا بیا بگو قران گفته بکشید و نمی دانم حضرت علی چند نفر را کشته

:--confuse